Imran VS Modi

Alam_dar

32 minutes ago, Pace90 said:

There is is Ganga Ram hospital, there is Dyal Singh college and many institutions, roads and buildings named after non-muslims in Lahore and other places. Sorry I forgot , Pakistan bashing is some people's favorite pastime here.

Both Ganga Ram and Dyal Singh are colonial legacies having been established  when British were ruling and the concept of Pakistan wasn't even born.

Kuch aur try kar.

4 hours ago, Pace90 said:

There is is Ganga Ram hospital, there is Dyal Singh college and many institutions, roads and buildings named after non-muslims in Lahore and other places. Sorry I forgot , Pakistan bashing is some people's favorite pastime here.

I am afraid it is not Pakistan bashing, but it is the Truth of Islamic Pakistan. Systematically they are removing all the Non Muslim signs in Pakistan and replacing them with the Islamic signs. 

All the Hindu street names and name of other Hindu areas have been changed to Islamic Names. 

And I could very well imagine it would be the same in the NEW BJP run India. Yes, in the older India there were Muslim names of areas and streets. But in the new India of BJP, there would be hardly be any new Muslim names. Any how, it is only my guess which may be wrong. 

It is a mindset. And off course Muslims in Pakistan are suffering with this disease. But my experience tells me that extremists of different religions are not very much different with each other when it comes to their mindset and their hatred for others. 

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

And I could very well imagine it would be the same in the NEW BJP run India. Yes, in the older India there were Muslim names of areas and streets. But in the new India of BJP, there would be hardly be any new Muslim names. Any how, it is only my guess which may be wrong.

Dude please stop. This NEW BJP run India may have a 100 different faults but you are going way overboard. Modi sarkar in 2015 renamed an island (Abdul Kalam Island) after a Muslim, APJ Abdul Kalam....a whole island !!!! Not just any island but probably the most important one where India's Integrated Test Range Missile Facility is located.Even our most famous missile research institute was named after him by BJP govt (Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex).

Pakistanis can't name a gully or roundabout after a non Muslim yet somehow want to find faults in India. There is even a proposal pending to name one of our missiles after Kalam. In Pakistan missiles are named after foreign invaders like Babur, Ghori, Ghazni, Abdali.....but that pales in comparison to Gaddafi stadium in Lahore, named after a modern dictator only because he once called Pakistan a citadel of Islam.

And I have links with Madhya Pradesh from my father's side, a state that has been ruled by BJP for the last 15 years. I am aware of recently developed roads and township colonies named after Akbar, Rahim, Iqbal, Maulana Azad, Bismillah Khan, Syed Ahmed Khan etc. So please don't speculate about what  BJP will do, I can assure you that there is a large section within BJP which is way more liberal than the most liberal parties of Pakistan. Shivraj Singh Chouhan visits mosques/dargahs, has Muslim women tie rakhis to him, organizes regular meets and has done major work for upliftment of Muslims in his state. Guess what? He is an RSS man and one of the most powerful leaders of BJP today, CM for 13 years in a row.

Edited by Gollum

14 hours ago, Pace90 said:

Your country has separate electorates for non-muslims and explicitly excludes non-muslims from being leaders of the country.  Ganga Ram is a rare exception, there were countless institutions in Lahore created by and named after Hindu civic leaders.  You don't know your own history if you think this is not an issue in Pakistan.  

Although I do agree that Pakistan-bashing is a favorite pastime of many here on ICF - and it doesn't take much to get them going.  

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

Your country has separate electorates for non-muslims

one lit bit correction. atleast 3 to 4 members from non-muslim community have won thre seats.

one of them is mahesh malani.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1423239/ppps-mahesh-malani-becomes-first-non-muslim-to-win-na-general-seat-since-2002-lfo-amendment

and thre are already atleast 10 more reserves seats for non-muslims community in the assembly. 

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

one lit bit correction. atleast 3 to 4 members from non-muslim community have won thre seats.

one of them is mahesh malani.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1423239/ppps-mahesh-malani-becomes-first-non-muslim-to-win-na-general-seat-since-2002-lfo-amendment

and thre are already atleast 10 more reserves seats for non-muslims community in the assembly. 

I dont have time to waste arguing with fake patriots like you. Both our countries could do better as far as religious minorities are concerned, but its like comparing an illiterate anghootha-chaap  to a 10th standard drop-out when it comes to Ind-Pak.  I know Pakistanis like to believe otherwise, especially with the events in India in the last couple of years - but in spite of that, what I stated is still hard facts.