2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

can you highlight some points

It's subtle, the expressions ganguly is making when manju is talking is hilarious, also whenever manju says something ganguly says the opposite of that, for example manju said pujju is playing everything on front foot and nothing on the back foot which is a problem and ganguly replies that if you look at the lengths of the deliveries bowled he couldn't have played anything on the backfoot, he had to play it on the front foot 

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

can you highlight some points :pepsi:

He was blabbering about Sachin suddenly playing the CB series and how that lifted the team or something like that and how Sehwag/Gambhir accomodated for him as an opener or something like that Ganguly just cut him of and disagreed with that moron.

He also said something like pre Ganguly pitches were difficult in England but during the Dada’s time pitches became bit comfortable or something.I could be wrong regarding this point but Dada kept cutting him off he might punch him one day.

yeah pretty much , but then apart from Virat whos not ?
I would drop VJ for good now , hes not young . I dont see a point if he cannot step up now with so much experience 

he adds nothing else , if he can’t bat then it is better a youngster comes into the team.

The problem is Rahul is awful too , he is not old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk