Kohli and management have single handedly ruined team built by Dhoni

Just now, kira said:

31 run loss definitely had more fight, drawn matches are due to flat conditions, and why are you comparing just one match? Compare the whole saffer series + 2 tests  in australia where kohli captained, those matches were much more enjoyable than what we endured under dhoni. Dhoni ran away midway from the aussie tour, he didn't even groom a wicketkeeper to take over from him due to his insecurity

Yeah, dominating and drawing a test has less fight than always in trouble with a loss. 

What about win at Lords last time and performance here?

In case you couldn't enjoy last time.

15 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Dhoni never built a team. The last 2 guys who gave youngsters a fair a chance were Ganguly and then a few who came into the system thanks to Chappell's eccentricities and Dravid.

Dhoni followed the dostana system as well, Kohli has taken it to a different level. Infact this player power bs has started from Dhoni's time.

Ashwin and Kohli biggest match winners for India in last 10 years. Both of them were backed fully by Dhoni. There are plenty of others as well.

Dostana system also prevailed during Ganguly and Sachin n Azhar.  Nothing new in it. 

Just now, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, dominating and drawing a test has less fight than always in trouble with a loss. 

What about win at Lords last time and performance here?

In case you couldn't enjoy last time.

Are you trolling me? What is the point of bringing these one off tests? Especially when we lost the next 3 tests easily after this test.

9 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

FAB 4 (Sehwag,Sachin,Rahul, VVS) and to some extent Saurav in England etc have not yet been replaced apart from one quality player that we got i.e. Virat. So against 5 long term (decade and more) quality players we got one quality player who can sustain form for long. 3- 4 year wonder boys  haven't replaced any of them. 

All of them were lucky to have Dravid and Dhoni as captain, who used the services of FAB 4 and others to the best and replaced them whenever needed. If they were playing under Kohli in current team, they all would rotated every game and would have fall out of place and become dumb 4.

7 minutes ago, Shunya said:

All of them were lucky to have Dravid and Dhoni as captain, who used the services of FAB 4 and others to the best and replaced them whenever needed. If they were playing under Kohli in current team, they all would rotated every game and would have fall out of place and become dumb 4.

I am not getting into their development aspect, but the fact remains that we still have no replacement of FAB 4 and to some extent Ganguly. Their replacement are not as good as them apart from Virat and neither of them have shown they can sustain form for decade or more. The quality of replacement players  in itself is questionable than who is guiding them. None of these replacements are nowhere near to those players that we had previously (barring Kohli offcourse).

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Dhoni built ghanta. Kohli is only doing what Dhoni used to do as well, get in his buddies in the team or some have beens. To some extent Dada also had this habit of not moving on from certain players despite their lack of improvement or commitment. 

Yesterday I learned we had the best bowling attack in the world spearheaded by lambu atta. Today I learned Kohli ruined a test team created by one of the worst if not the worst test captains on God's green earth. 

Icf is full of comedy :hysterical:

41 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Dhoni never built a team. The last 2 guys who gave youngsters a fair a chance were Ganguly and then a few who came into the system thanks to Chappell's eccentricities and Dravid.

Dhoni followed the dostana system as well, Kohli has taken it to a different level. Infact this player power bs has started from Dhoni's time.

:hysterical: what a clown maniac... So where did all these Kohli,Rahane,Young vijay and dhawan came from ? Ganguly laid eggs :rofl:

Laxman,sachin,dravid didn't even debut under Ganguly.. what is this idiot even on about :rofl:

Edited by Rasgulla
2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yesterday I learned we had the best bowling attack in the world spearheaded by lambu atta. Today I learned Kohli ruined a test team created by one of the worst if not the worst test captains on God's green earth. 

But but Dhoni won a test match in England in 9 tests he captained.

20 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

There is only one who gets that khitaab. Shri Shri Sachin Tendulkar.