First Lady of Pakistan

Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

This is the most shocking part. He's Oxford educated with a pretty much Western upbringing in his youth days. Was a global celebrity mingling with the high class society and exposed to worldly affairs. Had a British wife (Jew, liberal), then another modern Brit-Pak wife...now look at him. Either he has regressed in his mental outlook or this is a compromise for electoral purposes..either way reflects badly on him and Pakistan. Even countries like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Indonesia, Jordan have more presentable 1st ladies....Bushra looks so out of place in 2018. Hate these full veils, a hijab or African style head dress is perfectly acceptable...but covering one's face is unpardonable in this age.

A big misconception among general population of Pakistan (and India) is that Imran Khan got into Oxford because he was really smart or he had great academic record. The truth is that he was an average student at the school level and got into Oxford due to his connections and sports skills. Getting into Oxford during that time was really easy if you had links and kinship which was the case for Imran. He rarely ever went to the university which is one of the reasons that he got graduated with third division and not upper tier. Now, if someone gets into Oxford would be a commendable effort due to high requirements but then it was really easy and thats the reason why most of the politicians from third world countries went to that uni

31 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

A big misconception among general population of Pakistan (and India) is that Imran Khan got into Oxford because he was really smart or he had great academic record. The truth is that he was an average student at the school level and got into Oxford due to his connections and sports skills. Getting into Oxford during that time was really easy if you had links and kinship which was the case for Imran. He rarely ever went to the university which is one of the reasons that he got graduated with third division and not upper tier. Now, if someone gets into Oxford would be a commendable effort due to high requirements but then it was really easy and thats the reason why most of the politicians from third world countries went to that uni

The trend is still present today, I have heard of students who belong to the royal families of Rajasthan studying there, unlikely that they went through the grind for admisssions.

16 minutes ago, Asim said:

passing all sort of remarks n judging based on dress... tent system, ninja suit , women oppression, regressive clothing... and lol someone even said this was compromise for electoral purposes...

Good going :two_thumbs_up:

The fact remains that it's a regressive piece of attire though.

1 hour ago, Asim said:

passing all sort of remarks n judging based on dress... tent system, ninja suit , women oppression, regressive clothing... and lol someone even said this was compromise for electoral purposes...

Why do women have to cover their full body including face? I don't see men covering everything to preserve male modesty. And don't tell me it is a personal choice because there have been acid attacks on Muslim women even in India who refused to don the full veil. You know the 1st thing the ISIS captured prisoner women did after escaping?

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Why do women have to cover their full body including face? I don't see men covering everything to preserve male modesty. And don't tell me it is a personal choice because there have been acid attacks on Muslim women even in India who refused to don the full veil. You know the 1st thing the ISIS captured prisoner women did after escaping?

WT.... man ISIS, lol seriously? Can't believe u r actually making ur point via ISIS...

Nice OP troll... Got No clue about Pak politics, Khan following and how he ultimately got succesa... (Associating his success with attire of wife is as stupid and funny as if someone say, Modi got success bcz he disclosed his wife)

1 hour ago, Asim said:

Nice OP troll... Got No clue about Pak politics, Khan following and how he ultimately got succesa... (Associating his success with attire of wife is as stupid and funny as if someone say, Modi got success bcz he disclosed his wife)

nah .. point is how liberal imran khan accepted his current wife who is totally against his principles/views ( maybe for vote bank )

this is same everywhere .. some of our politicans are proud atheists in front of the media and hardcore hindus behind the media  

Edited by velu

19 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Looks like we have a triggered Insafian on ICF :phehe:, what an attitude defending subjugation of women and patriarchal society :facepalm:...ab banega Naya Pakistan. 

Insaafians are the biggest dimwits of the earth. Even more illogical than Trump supporters and have blind faith in their Messiah. In his speech, He keeps on talking about mulk ka paisa waapis laana. He wants rich people to live with simplicity and wants to cut down government expenses as if Pakistan is a really rich country and have wells of oil and it has repo of being rich. This simplicity BS is only good for rallies, You need to know about ground realities once you are PM. You have to spend money on infrastructure otherwise even people from Somalia won't like to come to Pakistan

3 hours ago, Asim said:

Is it not normal to judge the public figure and a leader in order to understand his trends and how to deal with him?

Similarly, one could have an open opinion about Burqa, just like for Muslims wearing short skirts is a sing of immorality and thus they don't allow their daughters to wear it and insist that they wear only Kameez Shalwar with Dopata (while I don't know what purpose does the Dopata serves when it is only on the shoulders and hairs are not hidden with it, while Hijab is better choice for hiding the hairs). 

And one may expect that indeed politics is playing a role behind the White Burqa of Bushra, while perhaps she didn't take such Burqa earlier, as her daughters are also not taking this white Burqa, but only Dupatas. 

I am not criticizing Imran Khan or Bushra here, but my problem is the RELIGION of Islam which is compelling many people to live like hypocrites. 

Let us look at the case of Tyrian Khan. 

People (especially the political opponents of Imran Khan) are severely criticizing Imran Khan for not owning his daughter Tyrian, and openly giving her his name. 

Off course it is bad that Imran Khan is not openly giving Tyrian his name and declaring her his daughter, but Imran Khan is absolutely not at fault here, but this 100% fault of the Religion of Islam and the Islamic Society of Pakistan. Due to the evil of religion, Imran Khan is unable to openly giver her his name. 

How could but Imran Khan give her his name when the Religion of Islam says: 

1) A child out of ZINA (fornication) absolutely does not belong to the father who fornicated. 

2) The child will not get any expenses for his/her education or disease or food or anything. 

3) The child will not inherit from his father. 

4) This child could not have the name of his father, but she will get the name of his/her mother

5) Imam Shafi'i allowed that the father could even marry his illegitimate daughter while they are not related in any way
قلت‏:‏ اختلف الفقهاء في نكاح الرجل ابنته من زنى أو أخته أو بنت ابنه من زنى؛ فحرم ذلك قوم منهم ابن القاسم، وهو قول أبى حنيفة وأصحابه، وأجاز ذلك آخرون منهم عبدالملك بن الماجشون، وهو قول الشافعي، 
SOURCE

Actually I was really upset from Imran Khan due to his pro Taliban policies, and now pro blasphemy laws politics during recent elections. But Imran Khan did one thing which convinced me that some Humanity is still present in Imran Khan. That is, when Imran Khan still took care of Tyrian by handing her over to Jamaima to raise her along with her brothers. 

But despite loving her as his child, still Imran Khan neither own her, nor give her his name, nor love her openly as daughter. He showed he wants to do that, but evils of the religion not letting him to do so. 

Edited by Alam_dar

btw this thread is a total failuer, we already have a first lady ..

Woman on the left side is wife of COAS Gen Bajwa..

Image result for ayesha amjad bajwa

again, on right side, in sky blue Qamez Shalwar with Dupatta..

Related image

/Thread.

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

6 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

btw this thread is a total failuer, we already have a first lady ..

Woman on the left side is wife of COAS Gen Bajwa..

Image result for ayesha amjad bajwa

again, on right side, in sky blue Qamez Shalwar with Dupatta..

Related image

/Thread.

Wife of COAS is First Lady? WTF :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So you admit Pakistani democracy is a sham and Imran is just a puppet of the true ruler, the COAS? And then you guys tell he has a democratic mandate. You have scored a self goal here:phehe: 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Wife of COAS is First Lady? WTF :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So you admit Pakistani democracy is a sham and Imran is just a puppet of the true ruler, the COAS? And then you guys tell he has a democratic mandate. You have scored a self goal here:phehe: 

No, i just take this trolling thread to another level. becoz theres no Emjoi for trolling..

lol @ self goal. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Is it not normal to judge the public figure and a leader in order to understand his trends and how to deal with him?

Similarly, one could have an open opinion about Burqa, just like for Muslims wearing short skirts is a sing of immorality and thus they don't allow their daughters to wear it and insist that they wear only Kameez Shalwar with Dopata (while I don't know what purpose does the Dopata serves when it is only on the shoulders and hairs are not hidden with it, while Hijab is better choice for hiding the hairs). 

And one may expect that indeed politics is playing a role behind the White Burqa of Bushra, while perhaps she didn't take such Burqa earlier, as her daughters are also not taking this white Burqa, but only Dupatas. 

I am not criticizing Imran Khan or Bushra here, but my problem is the RELIGION of Islam which is compelling many people to live like hypocrites. 

Let us look at the case of Tyrian Khan. 

People (especially the political opponents of Imran Khan) are severely criticizing Imran Khan for not owning his daughter Tyrian, and openly giving her his name. 

Off course it is bad that Imran Khan is not openly giving Tyrian his name and declaring her his daughter, but Imran Khan is absolutely not at fault here, but this 100% fault of the Religion of Islam and the Islamic Society of Pakistan. Due to the evil of religion, Imran Khan is unable to openly giver her his name. 

How could but Imran Khan give her his name when the Religion of Islam says: 

1) A child out of ZINA (fornication) absolutely does not belong to the father who fornicated. 

2) The child will not get any expenses for his/her education or disease or food or anything. 

3) The child will not inherit from his father. 

4) This child could not have the name of his father, but she will get the name of his/her mother

5) Imam Shafi'i allowed that the father could even marry his illegitimate daughter while they are not related in any way
قلت‏:‏ اختلف الفقهاء في نكاح الرجل ابنته من زنى أو أخته أو بنت ابنه من زنى؛ فحرم ذلك قوم منهم ابن القاسم، وهو قول أبى حنيفة وأصحابه، وأجاز ذلك آخرون منهم عبدالملك بن الماجشون، وهو قول الشافعي، 
SOURCE

Actually I was really upset from Imran Khan due to his pro Taliban policies, and now pro blasphemy laws politics during recent elections. But Imran Khan did one thing which convinced me that some Humanity is still present in Imran Khan. That is, when Imran Khan still took care of Tyrian by handing her over to Jamaima to raise her along with her brothers. 

But despite loving her as his child, still Imran Khan neither own her, nor give her his name, nor love her openly as daughter. He showed he wants to do that, but evils of the religion not letting him to do so. 

A fornicator if proven guilty is never to be trusted As the Law of the Allmighty states yet the people of Pakistan have elected him as prime minister, tabdeeli is really here.