First Lady of Pakistan

Gollum

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes. 

And you can see it clearly, and I can also see it, but what a pity that NONE of the Muslim friend could see it. 

I am not talking about any one else, but I myself took many years to get to that point where I got the courage to question the religion.

Was that from Bukhari? 

I know there are loads of fake ones (as claimed by the Sunnis) circulating as well.

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Some from Quran itself and some from hadiths. Confirming veracity of Hadiths is always a difficult task.

Agreed hadiths are not entirely from koran and were from various sources over the years. But much of sharia is directly from koran. Besides islam has to own the hadiths as their own and is equaly complicit. Utterly depraved philosophy.

9 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

If you mean the quran, then its worth noting that what he posted was an urdu article and not the actual quran. 

#justsaying

Please note:

99.9% Sharia RULES have come through Hadith. 

There is only 0.1% Sharia, which has been written in Quran. 

Yes, this whole book, which is known as Quran, is full of praise of Allah, full of old stories, full of all kind incidents which were happening with Muhammad, but it has not even a complete ONE page of Sharia Rules in it. 

Therefore, if Muslims today put this condition that they will only accept what is in the Quran, and they are not going to follow the Hadith, then they have to set fire to the 99.9% of Sharia first. 

But Muslims are hypocrites. They accept 99.9% Sharia from Hadith, but only deny Hadith when it is exposing their brutality and other evils. 

What I posted in Urdu, it is from the FIQH (i.e. Sharia Rule) of Imam Malik.

It says (link):

ولا يفرق بين الام وولدها في البيع حتى يثغر.

Translation: 

The owner of a slave woman cannot not sell her separately from her child until the child grows its second teeth.

This was the common practice during the times of Muhammad, and his companions were not even separating and selling normal slave mothers (who are the mothers of children other than her master), but even the slave mothers of their own children (such slave mother was known as Umm-Wald). Here is the Hadith:

Sunnan Abu Dawud (link):

عن جابر بن عبد الله قال بعنا أمهات الأولاد على عهد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلموأبي بكر فلما كان عمر نهانا فانتهينا

Translation:
Companion Jabir bin Abdullah said we used to (separate and) sell the Umm-Wald (i.e. Slave mothers of our children) during the times of holy Prophet and then first Caliph Hadhrat Umar. Later the 2nd Caliph Umar prohibited from it and thus we stopped selling them. 

Saudi Mufti Albani said this Hadith is SAHIH (i.e. Authentic). Link

Same tradition (i.e. Hadith) has been narrated through another chain of narration. 

Sunnan Ibn Majah (link):

جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ كُنَّا نَبِيعُ سَرَارِينَا وَأُمَّهَاتِ أَوْلاَدِنَا وَالنَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِينَا حَىٌّ لاَ نَرَى بِذَلِكَ بَأْسًا ‏.‏

Translation:

Jabir bin `Abdullah was heard to say:

We used to (separate and) sell our slave women and the mothers of our children (Umahat Awaldina) when the Prophet  was still living among us, and we did not see anything wrong with that.

Again authenticated (i.e. declared Sahih by Saudi Mufti Albani (link). 

===

Muslims are master of twisting the facts, master in hiding the truth, master in deception when it comes to save the honour of their religion. 

I wish Muslims learn how to do the Justice, instead of making lame excuses and using immmoral tactics. 

In 1631, a French cleric in Algiers observed the sale of nearly 300 men, women and children, taken from a peaceful English fishing village:

"It was a pitiful sight to see them exposed in the market…Women were separated from their husbands and the children from their fathers…on one side a husband was sold; on the other his wife; and her daughter was torn from her arms without the hope that they’d ever see each other again." (from the book, White Gold, which also details the story of English slave, Thomas Pellow, who was beaten, starved and tortured into embracing Islam).

Edited by Alam_dar

5 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

One of you says most of the sharia is from the quran, the other one says almost none of it is from the quran.

There are only handful of Sharia Rulings in Quran, which could be written on ONE page. Rest of Quran is full of praise of Allah, and praise of Muhammad, and other prophets, and many other old stories from bible and ancient Arab stories and stories of the adjacent areas. 

Whoever says that most of the Sharia comes from Quran, he is sadly mistaken. There is hardly 0.1% Sharia present in then Quran. 

Quran is one of the most useless book in the world, although it has been the most read book in the world. This is the biggest unfortunate thing for this world. 

Edited by Alam_dar

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

There are only handful of Sharia Rulings in Quran, which could be written on ONE page. Rest of Quran is full of praise of Allah, and praise of Muhammad, and other prophets, and many other old stories from bible and ancient Arab stories and stories of the adjacent areas. 

Whoever says that most of the Sharia comes from Quran, he is sadly mistaken. There is hardly 0.1% Sharia present in then Quran. 

Quran is one of the most useless book in the world, although it has been the most read book in the world. This is the biggest unfortunate thing for this world. 

If that is the case how Can it move man to tears, I don't even understand arabic but just listening and reading the translation moved me to tears first time I Listened to surah Rahman.

https://youtu.be/8aGyhiPA8hU

Edited by panther

10 hours ago, panther said:

If that is the case how Can it move man to tears, I don't even understand arabic but just listening and reading the translation moved me to tears first time I Listened to surah Rahman.

https://youtu.be/8aGyhiPA8hU

Panther brother:

1. Our topic was number of "Sharia" Rulings in Quran. 

How much Sharia came from Quran, and how much from Hadith. 

And if it is 99.9% from Hadith, and there are rulings in Hadith which tell us to even separate the 6 month child from mother and sold furhter, and Muslim Top Fuqaha considered it the "Correct View" and then this was practised for the last 1400 years ... how come that Muslim come up now with an excuse that this Sharia Ruling is not present in Quran, and thus Islam is not responsible for the oppression of the slave mothers and their children in the last 1400 years?

Muslims claim that Allah is the most-Wise (Hakeem). And He revealed the last religion and sharia in the perfect way as HE is the most perfect. 

But when we see the Oppressive rulings of Sharia, then it is very clear that the so-called most-Wise Allah was not even able to reveal the smallest Sharia rulings properly. It is not a work of most-Wise, but a work of illiterate person. 

Let us take the example of Prayer. 

Muslims pray 5 times daily. But is it not strange that Islamic Sharia is so much confused that 4 Sunni Imams didn't know where exactly prophet put his hands during the prayed. One Sunni Imam says hands should be put under the naval, other says upon the naval, 3rd say above the naval at chest, while 4th one (Maliki) says hands should stay open at the sides like Shias do. 

Do you still take Allah as the Most-Wise?

2. Regarding Surah Rehman. 

I said that Quran has nothing in it which could help the mankind. It is composed of old stories and about greatness of the Allah. Nothing practical in it. 

Regarding Suran Rehman, again it is only praise of Allah, and there is absolutely nothing practical in it. 

And you must realise that ARABS of that time were perfect in poetry, even if they were illiterate. It was a fashion of that time. Therefore, if Muhammad said something little bit poetic in Quran, then it is nothing special, but very much normal. 

If Muslims are weeping today while reading Surah Rehman, then it is due to their brainwashing. You see Surah Rehman was read 30 years, 40 years ago too, and I don't remember anyone weeping while reading Surah Rehman. This Fashion of weeping  entered the market only couple of years ago. And Sunnies most probably started this fashion to counter the Shia and their weeping in their religious ceremonies about Muharram (Hussain). 

Ridiculous level of Incoherence in Quran:

Quran is so incoherent that forget about a normal person, even thousands of the top commentators of Quran during last 14 centuries are trying to understand it whole of their life, but still unable to understand Quran. 

For example, the verses which were revealed during Meccan period, they are present in the Madinian period Surahs and vice verse, making it impossible for a normal person to understand which thing is talking about which incident. 

This disorder is not limited to the Surahs (Chapter), but this disease go beyond this when even in single verse (i.e. sentence), first part is talking about one event, but the second part is talking about another event which took place years ago, and then 3rd part again talking about the 1st incident. 

For example, look at this verse of Quran:

(Quran 5:3)

(1st part of the verse) Forbidden to you is that which dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that on which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked, and the strangled (animal) and that beaten to death, and that killed by a fall and that killed by being smitten with the horn, and that which wild beasts have eaten, except what you slaughter, and what is sacrificed on stones set up (for idols) and that you divide by the arrows; that is a transgression (2nd part of the verse) This day have those who disbelieve despaired of your religion, so fear them not, and fear Me. This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion; (3rd part of the verse) but whoever is compelled by hunger, not inclining willfully to sin, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

All the commentators of Quran are unanimous that the first part of this verse (i.e. sentence) is about Haram (prohibited) thing, and this order was revealed in 6th Hijri year at time of Pact of Hudaybiyyah. 

But the 2nd (middle) part of this verse revealed at totally different time in 10th Hijri year, about 81 days before the death of Muhammad. And this part has nothing to do with the previous part of the verse. 

And the 3rd and last part of the verse (i.e. sentence) again returns to the first incident about Haram things, which revealed at incident of Pact of Hudaybiyyah. 

Maulana Modoodi writes in his commentary of Quran under this verse:

"According to the authentic traditions this part of verse was revealed at the time of "Last Sermon" (Hujjat-ul-Widda) in 10th Hijri year. But the initial part of the verse was about Pact of Hudaybiyyah which happened in 6th Hijri year). 

Is there any book other than Quran which could be so much Incoherent?

For sure Bible is tens of times better in incoherence than Quran. One could understand big part of bible while reading it. But this thing is not possible with Quran. 

On 8/21/2018 at 4:19 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

she becomes spiritual , so now she prefers to wear Niqab outside her home. 

Is it true that Imran's current wife divorced her husband - father of her college age kids -  and convinced Imran to marry her - "for the sake of Pakistan"?  Did she become spiritual before or after her divorce?

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

Is it true that Imran's current wife divorced her husband - father of her college age kids -  and convinced Imran to marry her - "for the sake of Pakistan"?  Did she become spiritual before or after her divorce?

Yes, it is true. 

Although I didn't follow it properly, but she has been considered spiritual by her ex-husband and children too. And she told them that she got the vision where she has to marry Imran Khan. While ex-husband and children were spiritually following her, therefore ex-husband wilfully divorced her. (Please let anyone else confirm it too).

I think ex-husband agreed so easily while Bushra offered him to marry another young beautiful girl, who also followed Bushra as spiritual leader. Therefore, now ex-husband of Bushra is married to that another young beautiful girl. Previously that young lady working as actress in the dramas. 

If all this is true, then it seems to me that Bushra has very powerful influence upon all the people in her family and followers and now upon Imran Khan too. 

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes, it is true. 

Although I didn't follow it properly, but she has been considered spiritual by her ex-husband and children too. And she told them that she got the vision where she has to marry Imran Khan. While ex-husband and children were spiritually following her, therefore ex-husband wilfully divorced her. (Please let anyone else confirm it too).

I think ex-husband agreed so easily while Bushra offered him to marry another young beautiful girl, who also followed Bushra as spiritual leader. Therefore, now ex-husband of Bushra is married to that another young beautiful girl. Previously that young lady working as actress in the dramas. 

If all this is true, then it seems to me that Bushra has very powerful influence upon all the people in her family and followers and now upon Imran Khan too. 

This is like real-life game of thrones **** right there.

Ok, I checked again the news. It seems that exhusband of Bushra indeed married again, but not with that actress, but with another girl (link). 

Anyhow, it is confirm news that Bushra's first husband divorced her when she told him that she dreamt of becoming wife of Imran Khan, and then becoming the first lady of Pakistan. 

Her first husband was her follower too and also the supporter of PTI. Thus he divorced her. 

I don't have much hopes from Imran Khan.