I would not play Bumrah in England: Michael Holding

Bhuvi - swings in and out - IN

Bumrah - hits the deck, skiddy, zippy and fast, will move ball away from lefties. Also can surprise with bounce and variation. - IN

Shami - can seam the ball and bowls a good line when he is bowling well. He just to increase his fitness - IN

Umesh - Quick and can swing the ball away from right handers. He needs to avoid being wayward. I would take him over Ishant any day. - IN

Ishant - There is nothing this idiot does that Bumrah does not. His primary ball is the one that seams in. Bumrah is faster and will get bounce. Phucker has gotten enough chance - OUT

As a reserve fast bowler, I would choose a young one who can bowl with decent pace and swing. Also if Pandya is chosen (not sure how) he can bowl a bit so we do not need any more in the squad.

Ashwin - He is still our best spinner. Unfortunately, he needs to pick up his game. If we play a spinner he would be my choice. -IN

Kuldeep - He could play instead of Ashwin a if we need a spinner and Ashwin does not pick up his game. -IN

I would not have Sirji in the test squad. -OUT

2 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

Bhuvi - swings in and out - IN

Bumrah - hits the deck, skiddy, zippy and fast, will move ball away from lefties. Also can surprise with bounce and variation. - IN

Shami - can seam the ball and bowls a good line when he is bowling well. He just to increase his fitness - IN

Umesh - Quick and can swing the ball away from right handers. He needs to avoid being wayward. I would take him over Ishant any day. - IN

Ishant - There is nothing this idiot does that Bumrah does not. His primary ball is the one that seams in. Bumrah is faster and will get bounce. Phucker has gotten enough chance - OUT

As a reserve fast bowler, I would choose a young one who can bowl with decent pace and swing. Also if Pandya is chosen (not sure how) he can bowl a bit so we do not need any more in the squad.

Ashwin - He is still our best spinner. Unfortunately, he needs to pick up his game. If we play a spinner he would be my choice. -IN

Kuldeep - He could play instead of Ashwin a if we need a spinner and Ashwin does not pick up his game. -IN

I would not have Sirji in the test squad. -OUT

To get rid of Ishant, we must fast track Saini. 

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

To get rid of Ishant, we must fast track Saini. 

From YouTube videos, he seems quick, enough has movement and bowls with passion. He is already 25, if needs to be in, it needs to sooner than later. Why do we persist perennial failures like Pissant, Rohit, etc. :wall:

16 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

From YouTube videos, he seems quick, enough has movement and bowls with passion. He is already 25, if needs to be in, it needs to sooner than later. Why do we persist perennial failures like Pissant, Rohit, etc. :wall:

Because he has a knack of being a decent support bowler. This whole support bowler thing keep fking us over and over. Even in 3rd test he bowled decent right at the last minute just to impress the selectors enough to select that knucklehead again. Even when Umesh was sucking he bowled decent at times and both Umesh and Ishant together fked us over and over again.

They both are oartners in crime - Do Qaidi, who have fked us over for long time in test cricket.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Because he has a knack of being a decent support bowler. This whole support bowler thing keep fking us over and over. Even in 3rd test he bowled decent right at the last minute just to impress the selectors enough to select that knucklehead again. Even when Umesh was sucking he bowled decent at times and both Umesh and Ishant together fked us over and over again.

They both are oartners in crime - Do Qaidi, who have fked us over for long time in test cricket.

Umesh has not gotten as many chances as Pissant has got. Phucker has been playing since 2008 and he was decent for about 2 years or so. 

4 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

Umesh has not gotten as many chances as Pissant has got. Phucker has been playing since 2008 and he was decent for about 2 years or so. 

Ya Umesh I will keep till Aus tour since the guy can use the pitch there to get himself couple of 2fers and can fk us over. Ishant has fked us over enough. Time to call Jupiter Unadkunt now to fk us over.   

34 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

There is nothing like support bowler overseas if you play with 3 seamers. Look at Aussies, Hazlewood, Starc, Cummins. Three front line seamers and all three are strike bowlers. Same with SA, they all are strike bowlers. You need all of them to take wickets to win overseas. Ishant can be a good 4th support bowler.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

There is nothing like support bowler overseas if you play with 3 seamers. Look at Aussies, Hazlewood, Starc, Cummins. Three front line seamers and all three are strike bowlers. Same with SA, they all are strike bowlers. You need all of them to take wickets to win overseas. Ishant can be a good 4th support bowler.

We need to move on from Ishant. We must try orhers.

Bumrah-Bhuvneshwar-Shami-Saini wtih Vijay Shankar as the all rounder is going to be one of the game’s choice at least for me in England.

Shankar the all rounder needs to be tried as he is a sensible batsman. When playing four fast bowlers we can play Shankar instesd of Pandya. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Yes and Ashwin will be in that support role who can be used as attacking option in second innings or against left handers. I think right now the choice is very clear Ishant has to sit out. 

10 hours ago, Mosher said:

Umesh has a beautiful outswinger and good with the old ball. He has to be there in the mix.

Yup ,if we need a new ball bowler then umesh can fit in and complement bhuvi with the new ball 

Edited by adi B