What should be the team changes for the final Test?

5 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Don't you think Rahul needs a break,he is a walking wkt, mentally he is already out of this tour it seems.a break would be better for him

Yeah I agree but that was my opinion to maybe try him at 5 and see if he's comfortable .He needs some confidence because he'll be a guaranteed starter in the test line up for India 

45 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Yeah I agree but that was my opinion to maybe try him at 5 and see if he's comfortable .He needs some confidence because he'll be a guaranteed starter in the test line up for India 

Don't like this comforting a player in a number is a good idea and also Rahul has opened throughout so far but he needs to sort out his game.

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Man do u realize what u r saying. past torture of Sharma dint feel enough for u, just becaus current crop is falling Ur fall back plan is Sharma.

That is my lat choice but it is either him or Aggarwal. Why is there a reluctance to give him an opportunity.

Kohli will not give any opportunity to the reserve players as he knows windies are coming for home series.

Rahul, Dhawan Pandya should have been rested for the Asia Cup & instead Mayank, Siraj should have been selected.

Shaw, Nair, Vihari, Jadeja, Shardul should play the last test

42 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Dhawan ne kya ukhada hain? a veteran compared to rahul and there is no hope for him to fix his weakness after 5 years. 

Bettre than others but that is not saying much. If possible he needs too be replaced too. I am not tied to any player and i dont support any of these clowns.