India decriminalizes Homosexuality

Franco Vazquez

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

well that speculation is clearly false, because plenty of animals have gay sex and if you put their rectal bacterias into their blood-stream, etc. they too would get sick from it. Its not like ducks dont get sepcis.....

Animals are quite different Elephant Calves eat the **** of their mother as their intestine are sterile and they need bacteria from ****.I don't think any human recommend this.Just like we don't want **** to be on our parts I don't think we like it on sensitive part like penis.

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Animals are quite different Elephant Calves eat the **** of their mother as their intestine are sterile and they need bacteria from ****.I don't think any human recommend this.Just like we don't want **** to be on our parts I don't think we like it on sensitive part like penis.

Not all animals eat fecal-pap of their mothers either. As i said, if an animal can get sepsis from ruptured rectum/cloaca, it means their 'gut bacteria' is incompatible with their blood, just like ours is. Also pretty sure that the pH of vaginas in the entire kingdom animalia are more or less the same. So presence of nitrogenic based poop matter and gut bacteria into vagina leads to same problems in the entire animal kingdom (for those obviously that DO have vaginas and penises). 

So you are wrong that it is only for humans that such concerns exist. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

if it exists in nature widely, by default it becomes natural. 
We have no inherent cause to believe it is not natural. 

In that case, why is left-handed-ness not unnatural ? they too occur in nature ( left arm/paw etc dominant or right dominant) and they too, like homosexuality, are in significant minority. 

Everything has anomalies and defects. Nothing is perfect. Nature is same.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-14-27-37-980.jpeg

LongScreenshot_2018-09-10-14-27-16.png

Screenshot_2018-09-10-14-26-28-379.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-09-10-14-25-45-862.jpeg

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Not all animals eat fecal-pap of their mothers either. As i said, if an animal can get sepsis from ruptured rectum/cloaca, it means their 'gut bacteria' is incompatible with their blood, just like ours is. Also pretty sure that the pH of vaginas in the entire kingdom animalia are more or less the same. So presence of nitrogenic based poop matter and gut bacteria into vagina leads to same problems in the entire animal kingdom (for those obviously that DO have vaginas and penises). 

So you are wrong that it is only for humans that such concerns exist. 

Each animal is different.Like some regularly eat extremely rotten meat but if human consume it then they will fall ill.So we don't know how will anal sex affect each species of animals.But one thing is sure human despise their **** like no other animal and even sites that guide you how to do anal sex clearly say that never put same condom in vagina after anal sex as there is high chance of infection 

Also LGBT supporters are not telling full truth about homosexual behaviour in animals.Homesexuality is found in animals but not exclusive homosexuality.It means they indulge in homosexual behaviour but also reproduce.many indulge in this behaviour because of lack of partner.In other words its like prison where homosexual behaviour is very common because the other sex is not available

Only two species show exclusive homosexuality one is human and other is domestic sheep.

All these species might be best described as "bisexual". Like the Japanese macaques and the fruit flies, they switch easily between same-sex and opposite-sex behaviours. They don't show a consistent sexual orientation.

Only two species have been observed showing a same-sex preference for life, even when partners of the opposite sex are available. One is, of course, humans. The other is domestic sheep.

A male domestic sheep (Ovis aries) (Credit: M & J Bloomfield / Alamy)

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

13 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Each animal is different.Like some regularly eat extremely rotten meat but if human consume it then they will fall ill.So we don't know how will anal sex affect each species of animals.But one thing is sure human despise their **** like no other animal and even sites that guide you how to do anal sex clearly say that never put same condom in vagina after anal sex as there is high chance of infection 

1. Its false that humans are the most extreme dispisers of their own excreta. Cats are actually far more vehemently anti-fecal matter (their own) than we are 

2. If you think its just about cleanliness, you need to do some research on how people do it without getting poo on their sticks. 

3. You are still failing to grasp the point that you have no basis on saying human fecal matter is harmful in the wrong places for us, but not true for animals.
As i said and you keep skirting around it - ducks have homosexual intercourse and ducks can get sepsis from fecal matter into their blood stream. So they are LITERALLY the same scenario as us - some like it, most don't and its not healthy behaviour for them, just like us. 

11 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Also LGBT supporters are not telling full truth about homosexual behaviour in animals.Homesexuality is found in animals but not exclusive homosexuality.It means they indulge in homosexual behaviour but also reproduce.many indulge in this behaviour because of lack of partner.In other words its like prison where homosexual behaviour is very common because the other sex is not available

Only two species show exclusive homosexuality one is human and other is domestic sheep.

All these species might be best described as "bisexual". Like the Japanese macaques and the fruit flies, they switch easily between same-sex and opposite-sex behaviours. They don't show a consistent sexual orientation.

Only two species have been observed showing a same-sex preference for life, even when partners of the opposite sex are available. One is, of course, humans. The other is domestic sheep.

A male domestic sheep (Ovis aries) (Credit: M & J Bloomfield / Alamy)

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

bisexuality in animals is not about lack of options, just like bisexuality in humans is not about lack of options either.

I can literally show you videos of male ducks doing it with each other while female ducks are also present. Only difference from sheep/us is that these same male ducks on a later date will hump females..Bisexuality is sequential choice of sexual partners - sometimes they want the same sex partner and sometimes they don't. Its not 'lack of options' that drives it. 

Bonobos are known to use homosexuality (both in men and female) to curry favor and a form of apology as well. 

Edited by Muloghonto

16 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Everything has anomalies and defects. Nothing is perfect. Nature is same.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-14-27-37-980.jpeg

LongScreenshot_2018-09-10-14-27-16.png

Screenshot_2018-09-10-14-26-28-379.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-09-10-14-25-45-862.jpeg

this has already been answered long ago. 

The natural aspect of homosexuality, is that on a species level, it acts as a natural curb to population growth rate. Evolution is not just about benefit of the individual, there are plenty of species-istic behviour as well. 

Furthermore, the entire point of this quotation you made can be easily dismissed by the simple fact that there is no absolute morality and morality is subjective. 

34 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Because animals killing other animals is natural so humans killing other humans is natural as well.

um, it is natural, which is why we've always allowed it and still allow it. Only thing that keeps changing, is the circumstances under which we allow humans to kill humans - not much of a difference. Not to mention, without legal 'allowance', humans too kill other humans over pretty much everything, just like animals do.

You lot suffer from the simple cognitive dissonance, that humans too are animals. We are just the same - just better at most things not physical (except dexterity) than all other animals. Being better may make us the best animal but we are not better than animals. 

Because we ARE animals. 

29 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

um, it is natural, which is why we've always allowed it and still allow it. Only thing that keeps changing, is the circumstances under which we allow humans to kill humans - not much of a difference. Not to mention, without legal 'allowance', humans too kill other humans over pretty much everything, just like animals do.

You lot suffer from the simple cognitive dissonance, that humans too are animals. We are just the same - just better at most things not physical (except dexterity) than all other animals. Being better may make us the best animal but we are not better than animals. 

Because we ARE animals. 

No, I also think the same, but just because is happening or has happened, it does not become natural.  I am not against homosexual people but i dont think it is a just natural phenomenon.  Are pedophilia and nymphomania natural? like no one is a born pedophile or nymphomaniac.  Same way, no one is born homosexual.

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

No, I also think the same, but just because is happening or has happened, it does not become natural.  I am not against homosexual people but i dont think it is a just natural phenomenon.  Are pedophilia and nymphomania natural? like no one is a born pedophile or nymphomaniac.  Same way, no one is born homosexual.

how can it not be a natural thing, if its present in nature amongst a vast member of species. Just because YOU dont understand its natural effect or reasons for being there, does not make it unnatural. 

As for paedophilia - i am no expert on the topic. Nympomania is however, natural in almost all creatures too. we always have certain individuals with way too big of a drive. 

And you are DEAD wrong- homosexuals are born homosexual. Its not a choice. People don't become gay by choice or by life evnts or any such thing. Science has alredy proven that.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

And you are DEAD wrong- homosexuals are born homosexual. Its not a choice. People don't become gay by choice or by life evnts or any such thing. Science has alredy proven that.

i did not say they become homosexuals by choice.  Already mentioned, science has not yet found any genetic relation to being a homosexual. 

Edited by rkt.india

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i did not say they become homosexuals by choice.  Already mentioned, science has not yet found any genetic relation to being a homosexual. 

that does not mean we are not born with our sexuality.

Science has also not found a gene for left-handedness. does not mean its by choice. 

You are either born with it, or you choose it. There is no 'brianwashing to become a homosexual'. Sexuality arises at time of puberty. Which is genetically controlled ( the hormonal triggering, etc). 

You can't say 'its not by birth' because you don't know the gene that controlls it. 

What science has proven, is that brain chemistry of sexuality varies between the types of sexualities. Meaning, its innate and people are born this way. 

35 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

that does not mean we are not born with our sexuality.

Science has also not found a gene for left-handedness. does not mean its by choice. 

You are either born with it, or you choose it. There is no 'brianwashing to become a homosexual'. Sexuality arises at time of puberty. Which is genetically controlled ( the hormonal triggering, etc). 

You can't say 'its not by birth' because you don't know the gene that controlls it. 

What science has proven, is that brain chemistry of sexuality varies between the types of sexualities. Meaning, its innate and people are born this way. 

that is why we dont know yet what actually causes homosexuality.  So how can we say it is natural or unnatural.  Anal penetration is unnatural irrespective of how many animals or humans do it because that part of the body is not made for those activities anatomically and does not help in reproduction too.  FYI, nymphomania and pedophilia both are considered psychiatric disorders.

Edited by rkt.india