England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

Austin 3:!6

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

2 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Dhawan might be chill guy and all but his attitude on field is disrespectful to us fans,he treats it with no care.There is a time and place for everything and I feel like punching his grinning face.....good thing he is out ...hopefully out of test side too

He was an absolute failure in Aussie tour of 2014-15..he was ousted.I thought his test career is done,but then he mauled the minnows to dust in SC conditions and gained confidence of the  clowns..and was once again put in the test team...even doodhmuha bachha will reject dhawan from his team to SENA countries

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

He was an absolute failure in Aussie tour of 2014-15..he was ousted.I thought his test career is done,but then he mauled the minnows to dust in SC conditions and gained confidence of the  clowns..and was once again put in the test team...even doodhmuha bachha will reject dhawan from his team to SENA countries

Our kaptaan is more kiddy than doodh mooha bachhas....watch Dhawan make his way back after another successful home test series and cycle goes on

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Why all the cricketers trying to ape Ranveer Singh?
Are they all planning to teach him a lesson for stealing away Deepika from Mahibhai and Endorsements from ViratBhai?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Ditto, that Uddin clown thinks himself as a real sultan..bollywood is sinking taking along the Indian cricket

Ditto, that Uddin clown thinks himself as a real sultan..bollywood is sinking taking along the Indian cricket

He's funny actually - I like him a lot but I think he's being pushed artificially too much.
They're trying to make him more popular than he actually is.
Probably his next films will tank and he'll go back to being the star that never arrived.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk