MS Dhoni reveals reason for quitting captaincy and it is convincing !!!

velu

16 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He is done and dusted as a player mishra bhai if he had any self respect he should retire rather than torturing us with his batting.

He has lost his aura and is not the same player anymore.

Even he knows that. I know that. Every fan knows that. Hence he was booed at Lords. . Kohli was booed at Trent Bridge.

But former booing became a news. i.e. He is not using PR machinery anymore to stop such news coming out.

I have absolutely zero confidence in Kohlis captaincy. Saw him and on field, Its Dhoni who is telling what to do. Everytime their is some  situation, Kohli runs to Dhoni for advise. Forget situation. After every over, during over, MSD is asking fielders to moove.

Kohli is clinging on to him. I hope and sincerly hope. after Lords, MSD can cite that to Kohli and say, grow up

Edited by mishra
14 minutes ago, mishra said:

Even he knows that. I know that. Every fan knows that. Hence he was booed at Lords. . Kohli was booed at Trent Bridge.

But former booing became a news. i.e. He is not using PR machinery anymore to stop such news coming out.

I have absolutely zero confidence in Kohlis captaincy. Saw him and on field, Its Dhoni who is telling what to do. Everytime their is some  situation, Kohli runs to Dhoni for advise. Forget situation. After every over, during over, MSD is asking fielders to moove.

Kohli is clinging on to him. I hope and sincerly hope. after Lords, MSD can cite that to Kohli and say, grow up

So just because kohli is **** in captaining we should keep over the hill players in team. Why can't we throw them both one from captaincy and another one from team.

You seem to have connections to everyone remotely famous
Yeah, my mother is a lawyer who has passed out from one of the top law schools of the nation and I used to go to a school frequented by many Kolkata elites
I have friends whose parents are politicians, big businessmen, lawyers and administrators.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, raki05 said:

So just because kohli is **** in captaining we should keep over the hill players in team. Why can't we throw them both one from captaincy and another one from team.

Who the eff are you and me. Its Kohli and Shashtri who matter. :whack3:

And thats why I feel sorry for MSD.