Deepak Chahar added to India's Asia Cup squad as cover for injured Hardik Pandya: Report

rkt.india

21 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Then some dhoni chamchas here argue that there is no csk quota. 

From whatever little we have seen of this asia cup conditions are conducive for spinners hence they should have sent a spin bowling ar preferably krunal or gowtham but this moronic selectors never fails to piss us.

Pathetic decision to send a meek trundler with unknown batting ability guise as an allrounder.

Not really. fast bowlers are as important in Dubai. 

According to a Journalist, Shardul, Axar and Pandya are all been sent back. The replacements have been Chahar, Jadeja and Kaul.

I was wondering why the hell Jadeja isn't playing against Delhi today. That is the answer.
So Dhoni's boyfriend cruises in.
RoFat Tournament Jit jaye toh Kohli ke up extra pressure aa jayega.
Know Weak teams but RoFat is Captain material

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Man I'm 19
Jaddu is suposed to be Dhoni's bisexual partner and RoFat is Rohit

Eh c'mon man. If we had played Jaddu in place of Ashwin in the 4th test, then the result might have been different. As for Rohit, he's probably amongst the world's best openers in ODI right now.

Its quite clear now infact for long Dhoni is the real selector,mafia ,boss who is messing with Indian cricket..people(chewtia dhongi fans ) will be least bothered ,they must be enjoying that good old days of csk nexus is back

Its going to hurt Indian cricket in the longer run ,dhoni will somehow shamelessly retire someday but would have already sown seeds of mediocrity in Indian cricket,most selfish cricketer ever to have played the game in planet

Its quite clear now infact for long Dhoni is the real selector,mafia ,boss who is messing with Indian cricket..people(chewtia dhongi fans ) will be least bothered ,they must be enjoying that good old days of csk nexus is back
Its going to hurt Indian cricket in the longer run ,dhoni will somehow shamelessly retire someday but would have already sown seeds of mediocrity in Indian cricket,most selfish cricketer ever to have played the game in planet
He will keep some pawn ready

I know him for long

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

:giggle: bas kar pagle rulayega kya