Rahul's honeymoon period is over in tests

zen

Oh boy! .... another failure at Adelaide .... Should this be his last test?

Hazlewood to Rahul, OUT, loose drive and that's been taken at third slip! This is full and gets it to shape away a touch, Rahul enticed to drive, no feet movement and ends up getting a thick edge that has been superbly taken by Finch with his fingers pointing upwards. Rahul's second Australia tour has started quite poorly, and to a poor stroke.

KL Rahul c Finch b Hazlewood 2 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR: 25.00

13 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I was wondering how come this joke of an opener is still out there in the middle.  But alas !!

imo most luckiest Indian opener and probably the only one to have played 32 tests in spite of averaging just 37 ?  Is there anyone else who did as averagely as him and still played more test than him as opener ?

3 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

imo most luckiest Indian opener and probably the only one to have played 32 tests in spite of averaging just 37 ?  Is there anyone else who did as averagely as him and still played more test than him as opener ?

And some ICFers blame the mumbai lobby for everything.  Wonder how no one talks about Karnataka Lobby.   Or Even Tamil Nadu lobby (M Vijay is also among the world's worst openers in tests right now. He won't even make it to the Bangladesh playing eleven).   What wrong Mayank Agarwal/Shubham Gill have done, I hv no clue. 

9 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

And some ICFers blame the mumbai lobby for everything.  Wonder how no one talks about Karnataka Lobby.   Or Even Tamil Nadu lobby (M Vijay is also among the world's worst openers in tests right now. He won't even make it to the Bangladesh playing eleven).   What wrong Mayank Agarwal/Shubham Gill have done, I hv no clue. 

Chetan Chauhan beats him as worst opener in Indian cricket with 31 + matches. 39 matches, average 31.83. Anyone else?

Even i was one who got on to the talk of Virat Kohli beuing insecure of this so called batting great.  

Agarwal has issues with fast paced bowling but he atleast deserves a chance.  Shubman Gill might make the team once these two failures are replaced.

Edited by Straight Drive