The Dhoni Haye Haye Thread

SK_IH

:cantstop: :cantstop: :cantstop:

23 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

"Shame,Shame"

Basically,What Lords crowd did 2 months ago.

22 hours ago, speedheat said:

No he can't, 'hurrrr' is a machine code specifically used to stop AI bots like @Rasgulla in times of glitch.

Not every dhoni fan is Bot

18 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Long time.

Where were you? Busy in recharging yourself at some power station?:giggle:

17 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bro you need to be more active in these threads and defend Dhoni against these haters. Request you update all your processes, make code changes if necessary, deploy them and schedule the run jobs so that we get more frequent responses.

17 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@Rasgulla - Make this change :cantstop:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1 id="myH"></h1>
<p id="myP"></p>

<script>
// Change heading:
document.getElementById("myH").innerHTML = "Sachin is a Choker";
// Change paragraph:
document.getElementById("myP").innerHTML = "Aila is a midget.";
</script>

</body>
</html>

15 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Irony..

15 hours ago, nikred said:

Yes, we are guaranteed a medal in the 100m dash.emoji4.png

12 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Strike Rate ka Dushman :phehe:.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:37 PM, velu said:

You won’t believe the speed at which MS Dhoni runs between the wickets, watch video

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/you-wont-believe-the-speed-at-which-ms-dhoni-runs-between-the-wickets-watch-video-4889030/

Yeh:boring:....only dhoni was running. Infact he was running for both batsmen.

It is like everyone else is useless ...only tony is visible.

Dhoni haye haye!!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25076855/the-ms-dhoni-plan-worked-shai-hope

For the last ball, India decided to bring third man in and push point out to deep backward point. A sweeper cover was already out, as was long-off. It was a field set up for the full wide ball, and Kuldeep Yadav said at the post-match press conference that this had been Dhoni's idea.

"I'm too young to know," Kuldeep said when asked if he knew why a new plan was implemented. "I've played only 30 games and Mahi bhai has played 300 games. He's got more experience than me. It happens. He's more experienced than us. At that time he thought it and he did it."

The new plan, of course, didn't quite work out for India who were on the cusp of an impressive comeback win, with Hope carving a full, wide ball to the right of that freshly placed fielder at that deep backward point spot.

Thats why I was thinking about the reason of his sheepish smile in the end. People who criticized Umesh, 4-5 gaaliyan Dhoni ke liye bhi banti hai