Is Kohli hinting at a early retirement?

The only reason few bring down Sachin is because they want to hype some player like Kohli or MSD. Teenagers cant understand, why those who have watched Sachin simply pooh pooh achievement of these players.

Chennai express are different breed. For them, Its all about Tamil and Chennai.
I haven't seen any people making fun of Sachin because of his stats and most of them are msd or Kohli's fans.
Just that people don't like Sachin the pwrson

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, velu said:

he can retrie from iT20s .. but he should not retire from IPL , people may bring this and that reason and why national duty is more important  but fact is even people like to watch IPL more

That is not true actually. Star Sports pays more to broadcast India's home matches than for IPL. And that is per match. If that is true, it would indicate higher levels of interest for India's home season alone. Additional interest will always be there for ICC events and even for a tournament like the Asia Cup. 

That is not true actually. Star Sports pays more to broadcast India's home matches than for IPL. And that is per match. If that is true, it would indicate higher levels of interest for India's home season alone. Additional interest will always be there for ICC events and even for a tournament like the Asia Cup. 
Yes they pay more money for International matches but from a false belief that people are interested in it.
Nowadays, it's the IPL which is the biggest deal.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk