Aussies are heading the Westindies route

18 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

On talent alone Ashwin is way better. However Lyon is a good bowler who like every succeful bowler knows his limitations and is consistent.

Ashwin on the other hand acts over smart and pays for it.

Ashwin is not over smart. He's actually dumb and insecure who tries too hard to sound intelligent. This is something I've noticed with many Tamilians. Lyon is way ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

Ashwin is not over smart. He's actually dumb and insecure who tries too hard to sound intelligent. This is something I've noticed with many Tamilians. Lyon is way ahead. 

I don’t want to get into the whole regional stereotype thing.

Anyways what I meant by acting over smart is kind of saying he is dumb in a kind way :)

What I was saying  was  is in terms of talent. Ashwin definetely has a lot more variations where as Lyon’s main weapon is the conventional off spinner with an odd straighter one which he just pitches in the right spots.

13 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Bump

Some terrible brainless hacks. 

If we dont win all 3 formats and mind you convincingly, heads need to roll. Shastri needs to be fired and Kohli needs to step down with immediate effect.

It will be as bad as losing to Bangladesh or Zimbabwe 

How many useless passengers these guys have Lynn,Short,Mcdermott,Carey and Maxwell t20 is ours for the taking as they are resting their key bowlers for Test and Odi’s difficult to say as our batsman let us down in S and E during test tours and in Odi when Rayudu is the find of the team at 4 and lack of hitters difficult to predict anything.

Just now, Switchblade said:

How many useless passengers these guys have Lynn,Short,Mcdermott,Carey and Maxwell t20 is ours for the taking as they are resting their key bowlers for Test and Odi’s difficult to say as our batsman let us down in S and E during test tours and in Odi when Rayudu is the find of the team at 4 and lack of hitters difficult to predict anything.

Even their bowling is terrible without Starc and Hazelwood. Counter Nile is ok but is easily hittable. Stanlake might cause some problems but I think he is only a T20 bowler. Rest are as poor as their batsmen.

@SK_IHThis South African team looks pretty average too but they have absolutely smashed them. No reason why we shouldn’t  expect our full strength team to completely maul them.

Will we be able to do that is something we can’t predict but it will be embarrassing if we lose to them and team management and captain have to be held accountable just like they would if they lose to a team like Bangladesh or Zimbabwe

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

@SK_IHThis South African team looks pretty average too but they have absolutely smashed them. No reason why we shouldn’t  expect our full strength team to completely maul them.

Will we be able to do that is something we can’t predict but it will be embarrassing if we lose to them and team management and captain have to be held accountable just like they would if they lose to a team like Bangladesh or Zimbabwe

They had Miller,Faf or Klasen in the middle order we have Rayudu,Dhoni,Jhadav I think big difference Dhoni is done and dusted first tour for Pant so unfair to have high expectations from him.

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

I have no confidence in test matches because this Ind team has the habit of losing key moments overseas and not to forget the habit of making stars out of nobody, let's see who gonna be this tour.