Is this is the real reason MS Dhoni dropped?

1 hour ago, velu said:

he can be a successful politician if he wants ..

it was not easy to captain the team having the players like  dada , laddu , sachin , dravid etc

Really? Those were some of the most respectful and supportive players dhoni could ask for. If any of them had any ego they could have kicked out or formed faction against dhoni when he was still a young captain and had not won the world cup yet

Edited by CSK Fan
1 minute ago, CSK Fan said:

Can dhoni do an imran?

No. Thankfully Indians are not naive anymore. The days of voting for stars from sports and entertainment fields are long gone.

Chiranjeevi was routed. Rajnikant/Kamal Hassan have not made as big of a splash as they thought they would. Even Sachin’s brief stint was ridiculed.

Guys like Kapil-Gavaskar have realized this long back and stayed away. In fact they belonged to an era where they had a shot of winning elections.

Dhoni will only embarrass himself if he tries to make a play at that level.

Sure he might win a MP ticket for Jarkhand and work his way up if he is really interested. 

Thank god we are not Pakistan.

4 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Really? Those were some of the most respective and supporting players dhoni could ask for. If any of them had any ego they could have kicked out or formed faction against dhoni when he was still a young captain and had not won the world cup yet

nah .. i meant handling dada vs rest , dada vs sachin , dravid vs sachin kind of scenarios 

if seniors are having ego clash among themselves , junior cant impose 

Just now, velu said:

nah .. i meant handling dada vs rest , dada vs sachin , dravid vs sachin kind of scenarios 

if seniors are having ego clash among themselves , junior cant impose 

Those guys were gentleman. There was never a dada vs Sachin scenario. Dravid vs Dada happened briefly in Chappell era but was resolved quickly. Sachin vs Dravid was only that one instance of declaration and it was resolved the same day in the dressing room. 

These se are the kind of fantastic people Dhoni had as his seniors.

Even me and you can be captain with these guys in the team.

Gambhir can definitely try his luck in Delhi... Anyhow BJP is loosing there.

And Dhoni should be tried in WB, he seems to have connection in those eastern states. Tamil Nadu is out of reach because of language. 

Hope BJP milk them as much as possible if true. Its going to be a tough fight in 2019 and they will need every bit of it.

11 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

No I think that's because he embarrassed the "Selection Committee" in refusing to play In Vijay Hazare Trophy semis which they lost.. There are several powerful Jharkhand Cricket admins who are extremely powerful and is friendly with CoA .
And they don't like Dhoni because he doesn't entertain their clown demands.. I think it is them who orchestrated this entire thing
Last time Dhoni refused these guys, he was fired from Captaincy.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Yup old man has been taught lesson by kicking him out on his backside.GTFO...sly old man

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Dhoni has a good chance if he contests from Ranchi and make a bid in Jharkand politics. 

TN politics is a monster. All non-Tamils who have done well in politics or have the political popularity have mastered the language almost at a level of quoting poetry and local literature.

The moment Dhoni pulls of crap like I like flying fighter jets and I know only 2 Tamil words Whistle Podu (with one word being English Anyways) the locals will turn on him in a second.

Yeah Dhoni is popular in tn. That's only because of playing for csk. But there are other demigods in tn who have more crazier fans like Rajini, Vijay, Ajith etc. 

3 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Dhoni has a good chance if he contests from Ranchi and make a bid in Jharkand politics. 

TN politics is a monster. All non-Tamils who have done well in politics or have the political popularity have mastered the language almost at a level of quoting poetry and local literature.

The moment Dhoni pulls of crap like I like flying fighter jets and I know only 2 Tamil words Whistle Podu (with one word being English Anyways) the locals will turn on him in a second.

Wouldn't it be fun if he becomes CM of TN with Bhajji, Rayudu and Jaddu as ministers?