Ross Taylor complaining about Hafeez's bowling action in the ongoing ODI between NZ and Pak

Mosher

29 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

He's a serial chucker who chooses to chuck whenever he wants. ICC should ban him from bowling altogether. Having said that, Ross taylor should not have done that. A private word with the umpire would have sufficed.

Nothing would have happened if he had whispered about it to umpires, both of these umpires are Pakistanis.

I say well done to ross Taylor that at least kept him honest.

13 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Nothing would have happened if he had whispered about it to umpires, both of these umpires are Pakistanis.

The scenario is same like how Bancroft was caught on camera red handed. These bloody cheats need to be exposed in full public view. Ross did the right thing else these sold umpires would have not done anything

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Edited by DHONI_FANN
16 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Joel wilson is a windies umpire bro. And Sri is the match referee. It just looked a lil bad on tv i thought. But yeah hafeez immediately reverted to a super clean action after that.

He suddenly changed his action after that over.

He is good batsman according to Pakistani standard and more than handy bowler with chucking.He literally increases balance of their LOI team.At his chucking best,Lefities used to struggle against him lot and even Gambhir was troubled by him who is actually better player of spin.

I can't understand ICC's stand on this chucking issue.There should be limit how many times the bowlers can be tested.After few trials (Say 2),the bowler should be banned if reported.This is literally mockery of their system and Ajmal and Hafeez have been successful in it.Picking up free wickets.

Edited by Bigg Brother

If you try to pull same **** again and again be prepared for beizzati like this. Trying to chuck again after being banned so many times is blatant as it gets. 

OF course you can fight that it is not batsman's job and Taylor possibly should be reprimanded. But without this Hafeez would have again coasted for a few months before someone would have pointed it out 

7 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

He suddenly changed his action after that over.

He is good batsman according to Pakistani standard and more than handy bowler with chucking.He literally increases balance of their LOI team.At his chucking best,Lefities used to struggle against him lot and even Gambhir was troubled by him who is actually better player of spin.

I can't understand ICC's stand on this chucking issue.There should be limit how many times the bowlers can be tested.After few trials (Say 2),the bowler should be banned if reported.This is literally mockery of their system and Ajmal and Hafeez have been successful in it.Picking up free wickets.

chuckers should be no-balled during the match like it used to be before.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

chuckers should be no-balled during the match like it used to be before.

Then they will cry about umpires being partial towards their players..I can recall that they had problem with S Ravi in recently concluded Australia test series where many on social media were asking to remove him as umpire.For Pakistanis the world revolves around them and even here I guarantee that they would have created some conspiracy theory of Ross Taylor.

Edited by Bigg Brother

Guaranteed This is what will happen. Hafeez is going to stay under the radar now till the World Cup. He will start chucking again vs the hopeless Aussie middleorder, SA quota picks, WI hacks and Engish imports.

His chucks wont impact India or even other SC teams like Bangla and Srilanka.

Obviously the caveat being he survives PCB,Mickey Arthur and other crap that comes with Pakistan cricket :giggle: