PewDiePie vs T-Series !!!

velu

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

PJW is a straight up white supremacist. Don't let his Islam bashing fool you.

Despite that he does make sense sometimes.

he bashed indians in general recently for open air shitting :phehe: 

he has got a valid point .. at this point of time , we indians or his punching bag /muslims cant claim that our culture is better than the western culture ..

Tseries will eventually overtake pewdiepie...why are people supporting him over tseries.... They may say individual vs corporation... Some Tseries fans may say racism .... I guess the real main reason is language.... Non-southasians don't understand our language... So a lot of tseries stuff, they can't appreciate....even i can't appreciate most of non-indian songs....

Tseries is forever unlike pdp..tseries employs 1000s unlike pdp... Individual vs corporation logic is flawed imho... 

Meanwhile I subscribed to t series from multiple accounts... Hoping it surpasses pdp

Edited by randomGuy

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

SOmebody please explain? What is this? I seem to be living under a rock. 

Competition for most subscribed YouTube channel between PewDiePie and T-Series...under normal circumstances, T-Series would have become number 1 last year itself but has become India vs rest of the world as of now.

PewDiePie fans are using scripts/bots to increase subscribers many believe.... Which get  activated every time when T-Series is closing in.  This livestream has details (charts) on subscriber gap between the two channels which gives one this idea.