If Kohli really believes in Rohit, then he should play him in 2nd test

11 hours ago, Nikola said:

lol i know sharma is useless but you are making rahul look like great player. He is playing like hack these days and this won't be useful for long term. Let's see how long he goes with method.

How many other batsmen are playing in all 3 formats besides Rahul and Kohli? You need to get a grip with the reality. 

15 minutes ago, Lannister said:

How many other batsmen are playing in all 3 formats besides Rahul and Kohli? You need to get a grip with the reality. 

Rahul don't play odis and if he don't improve he will stop playing tests as well. He has age on his side but he will not succeed the way he bats currently. In t20s he is very good specially if he becomes opener.

No, just highlighting your stupidity, to compare an one-format wonder to a player who is capable to play in all 3 formats. 

Have some shame man and give your regional prejudice some rest. Atleast Rohit is 1 format wonder....Rahul is yet to perforn even in 1 format. Potential means nothing if that does not transcribes into performance. You go after every Indian players who fails to perform but always have an excuse ready for Rahul. And why? Just bcoz he belongs to Karnataka. Alas, they made HD Kumaraswamy the CM...they should have hired you.

You are the person who said Kohli is a jealous of his talent and hence not giving him chance. Then you were behind Dhawan's place in the team and now after Rohits place. You also blamed Kohli's captaincy is the reason for non-performance of Rahul. You do realize how ridiculous these sounds right?

KL Rahul being given ample oppurtunities but he failed to deliver. He was a good players few years ago but hype/IPL success screwed his mind and technique. If I was his fan like you...rather than blaming entire world for his failure, I would hv advised him to go back to domestics and regain his form.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Kothili said:

Steeped in a vat of hypocrisy, bigotry and greased with nepotism.

Vihari should have played ahead of both Rahane or Rohit. Absolutely. 

However next match if Rahane and Vihari both flop then we have 3 batsmen low on confidence. 

Our openers are already struggling and 1 injured 

I think the problem started initially with all the chopping and changing early on in Virat’s captaincy.

At the expense of being called names for cheering Rohit yet again, I think this time around he should get another chance.

Edited by Global.Baba

This happens all the time

1st selecting him was wrong , deep down they all are starting to give up on Rohit but sometimes its his talent, LOI form and then now outside pressure forces them to select him over everyone else and then within 1-2 innings u realise oh **** the story is still the same . Now dropping anyone on 1 game wud be unfair , problem is if u drop after 2 games after few mnths ppl will say he just got 2 test thats unfair 

This cycle just doesnt end 

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

However next match if Rahane and Vihari both flop then we have 3 batsmen low on confidence. 

Rahane form is getting better , he made runs in domestic ....made runs in practice game. Was 41* in NZ-A game

Made 80, 41* against WI. 

Made 144* in deodhar  final

Played a really good knock today and attacking one, he is getting better. IF he fails in next 1-2 innings thats ok....he was always inconsistent. Rahane is very important overseas

8 hours ago, Nikola said:

Rahul don't play odis and if he don't improve he will stop playing tests as well. He has age on his side but he will not succeed the way he bats currently. In t20s he is very good specially if he becomes opener.

The fact is Rohit is not a Test player and should never be compared to all-format players. His utility is very limited. Even in ODIs his technique comes into question against best bowling attacks. 

7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Then you were behind Dhawan's place in the team and now after Rohits place.

Well, Indian cricket is not their father's property. Ofcourse, the players will be criticized if they are not performing irrespective of which region they have come from. 

And the rest of your post is nothing but a cheap rant. Shouldn't you be start supporting your home team Bangladesh. What are you doing on Indian forum? 

Edited by Lannister
Well, Indian cricket is not their father's property. Ofcourse, the players will be criticized if they are not performing irrespective of which region they have come from. 
Sure criticize as much as you want. But even after repeated failures of Rahul...you never criticize him. So there is a agenda. I have never heard you saying, Rahul after so many chances is still failing...so its time to try someone like Mayank Agarwal perhaps. You were the same person who was saying Rahul will lead us lead us in 2023 WC...lol

And all these talks of Rahul has age on his side etc...he is also 27 and no spring chicken.

12 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Sure criticize as much as you want. But even after repeated failures of Rahul...you never criticize him. So there is a agenda. I have never heard you saying, Rahul after so many chances is still failing...so its time to try someone like Mayank Agarwal perhaps. You were the same person who was saying Rahul will lead us lead us in 2023 WC...lol emoji23.png

And all these talks of Rahul has age on his side etc...he is also 27 and no spring chicken.

Bangla troll. Go back to your country. Stop hiding behind India's identity.