IPL Auction 2019 Live Updates

59 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he had a bad season but mostly he in 2nd half aLL KXIP, by that logic mayank had whole bad season .....so was finch

A lot of the times franchises are not able to use someone well......Look how many players are wasted in RCB and then they go to some other franchise and its a diff story 

Its how u use them, the same guy was an asset for PWI 

He was unsold no one bought him

Check his IPL career. Seeing his IPL career stats its clear logic he has underpermed in most IPL season.

Good nobody bought him, there are hundreds better players than him who were available in auctions.  

Just now, Straight Drive said:

Check his IPL career. Seeing his IPL career stats its clear logic he has underpermed in most IPL season.

Good nobody bought him, there are hundreds better players than him who were available in auctions.  

past doesnt matter, players change

Dhawan n dhoni have improved in t20......

Even mayank hasnt done much to be in any squad, shami is a very below avg t20 player.....still gets picked and i can go on n on. Yusuf pathan....max plays 1-2 innings every season and rest misfields, drop catches . Yuvraj is one of the biggest minuses in last ew yrs. Look at tiwary contribution for PWI in 2017 season.....

Tiwary was a better option then yuvraj, mann, mandeep . Neways He wud have SMA to prove everyone wrong 

38 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

past doesnt matter, players change

Dhawan n dhoni have improved in t20......

Even mayank hasnt done much to be in any squad, shami is a very below avg t20 player.....still gets picked and i can go on n on. Yusuf pathan....max plays 1-2 innings every season and rest misfields, drop catches . Yuvraj is one of the biggest minuses in last ew yrs. Look at tiwary contribution for PWI in 2017 season.....

Tiwary was a better option then yuvraj, mann, mandeep . Neways He wud have SMA to prove everyone wrong 

I see we both disagree regarding Manoj Tiwary.

Do agree Yuvi is a waste buy so is Yusuf Pathan. They have been performing so less and getting more bucks than what their performance has been in last few years.

Edited by Straight Drive
20 minutes ago, Mumbai Lobby said:

CSK just went to chill at the auction. Free coffee and snacks and food for Balaji and co

Let the rest of the garbage teams fight over who is going to face CSK in playoffs

they only had 2 slots left n 8 cr

They wanted Varun.C but he went over 8 cr and they wanted shami by that time they already had purchased mohit n was left with around 3 cr and shami went over it 

28 minutes ago, velu said:

@Pollack hope your paltan give few games to him :phehe:

I try to somehow follow MS Dhoni’s footsteps, says Mohit Sharma

https://www.crictracker.com/i-try-to-somehow-follow-ms-dhonis-footsteps-says-mohit-sharma/

“The only thing on my mind is how I can contribute for the team like I have in the past. Hopefully, I can do that this time around too. And not just with my bowling, batting and fielding as well,” he added.

The fact that Mohit will be playing under MS Dhoni once again is the biggest takeaway for him as Dhoni had guided him in his initial years that ultimately led to Mohit representing India at the highest level. “Not just on the field, even off the field, the kind of ways he has helped me is immense. I try to somehow follow his footsteps and become even a tiny fragment of the kind of man he is. It is like a kid will always admire his father – that is how much I look up to him.” Mohit was quoted as saying by CricketNext.