KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya Pick MS Dhoni As The "Better Captain" !!!

velu

1 minute ago, R!TTER said:

Kohli was dropped at least once in ODIs IIRC, Shrama multiple times - but hey keep cooking up facts & who would they replace in the side - Sehwag, Sachin :fear1:

You keep trolling with these made up facts, why did he want it in tests in England or Lord's? Especially when there's no guarantee he could get it, getting it in WI was much easier.

He had 10 ODI's after that you fool, you think he couldn't have gotten it if he was so desperate?

Thanks for the ad hominem attacks by the way. Getting agitated is a sign of having no substance in an argument.

I was saying If kohli and sharma (debuted in ODIs in 2008) were given consistent runs like Ponting in his early days, they would have more impact than a geriatric Sachin in WC 2011. Sachin wanted the century in the home of cricket. Sourav got it, Rahul got it. Hell even Agarkar got it. Sachin was the one who went missing. Then he resorted to ODIs to get it. He was a victim of the 100th 100 fuelled by the media which is not even a real stat. Why are you mum about the 200th test in Mumbai which shortened the SA series to 2 tests. Is that a good place to blood a young batsmen. Lol you accuse me of cooking up facts but you are merely covering up truths.

You calling someone Bhakt in that tone sounds like one big complement? I also don't pray to any God, as a devout atheist, let alone a human figure btw I edited that comment just so it wouldn't hurt your feelings. Everything else I have addressed, perhaps not as you would've liked to hear.

Still you haven't addressed some questions

1. 200th test

2. Rotating openers policy in CB series

3. BCCI not asking Sachin to leave when he was past it like they did with VVS

Is he too big that others are scared of him. Is he bigger than Indian cricket and cricket in general. If you are an atheist, you must question everything. But you seem to be reluctant when there is an elephant in the room and you don't see it.

That decision should always have been with the selectors, as is the case with Dhoni. 200 test milestone was totally avoidable, as was the 100th test ton - the latter shouldn't have been such a big deal considering the misery it caused him in the end.

It was a move by Dhoni, he's on record (or GG) IIRC stating that it was tactical.

As I said Dravid & Laxman retired before the NZ series, we had 2 big series coming up, 3 if you count Aus as well. That is the only reason why I think he stayed, GG & Sehwag were not in form & we needed experience in the middle order. You simply can't replace 3 or 5 senior test players in one go.

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I agree that Dada is the better test captain of India but I don't agree with those who claim his record was spotless. He never gave credit to VVS and hung on selfishly to the no.5 spot. That should have gone to VVS even in Dada's captaincy. In some ways, Chappell showed him where he belonged and he came back as a better player. He also made Rahul keep wickets in ODIs. His ODI team always used to choke in ODI tournament finals except WC 2003 where India got manhandled.

MSD was the better ODI captain ahead of Ganguly. Anyone who disagrees has evident bias and is probably jealous on behalf of somebody in the team. Even Sachin and the other seniors nominated him to lead. It wasn't MSD's decision to become captain. Also MSD retired from test cricket when he knew he couldn't cut it at that level and stick to ODIs unlike certain little master in the team :phehe:

And he is cut for odis,? he should have retired after shameless inning in wc 15 sf but still continuing like a besharm.what abt we are all servant comments which he used against seniors. The most shameless cricket meter ever played for india.

Sachin should walked off into sunset after 2011 world cup.But he became too consumed with 100th 100.He was watching wimbledon when whole team was fighting in WI.His personal goals became bigger than team thats where he lost everything.

Dhoni instead of commentating on it, did nothing as a captain.Thats where he lost the team also.

Edited by putrevus

Then why are people here banging on about Dhoni should retire before the selectors push him out. This ain't Australia. Dhoni has learnt if from the very best Sachin who learnt it from Gavaskar and Kapil that individual milestones matter more than the team or the careers and dreams of budding players they have broken. Sachin knew that selectors cant push him out (for fear of backlash from bhakts) and hence stayed as long he wished.

Sachin whined about the Dravid declaration in Pakistan in his book and how he was deeply hurt by it and inconsolable after all these years. You think that he won't tell all about the selectors who tapped on his shoulder to move on. Please also see Mithali Raj in this viewpoint. She is the Tendulkar of the women's team. You would see selectors' effigy burning and all the unnecessary drama that ensues.

About the opener rotation, Dhoni had to say it was tactical to cover it up. Basically Sachin would have said I'm available for selection. What would Dhoni do leave him out. Que the effigy burning LOL. And GG had his case too. So opener rotation it was LOL. And it screwed up that series for us

And that NZ series and Eng and Aus series were at home not abroad. That is the time for blooding youngsters especially the NZ series. But I have a pic of Sachin getting bowled by Boult and he was mad and threw his bat down probably missed a century perhaps LOL. Dravid moved on since the Aus series where he got bowled often. Sachin must have felt the same after getting bowled too often. No retirement from him. 100th 100 kept calling

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

And he is cut for odis,? he should have retired after shameless inning in wc 15 sf but still continuing like a besharm.what abt we are all servant comments which he used against seniors. The most shameless cricket meter ever played for india.

Would you make the same assessment of Sachin or would it be heresy in the name of Lord Sachin :phehe:

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Kab tak randi ka rona royega sachin ko le k....looks like even if you have constipation you would blame it to sachin 100. Abey Gyani Bail Singh what is your opinion on dhongi who is still playing shamelessly after wc15.

You showed your class (or lack of it) by this comment. I hope it helps you sleep at night. You should go out sometimes maybe you will lose your virginity in your 40s (to a man) :finger:

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Would you make the same assessment of Sachin or would it be heresy in the name of Lord Sachin :phehe:

Why would I care for sachin who has nothing to do with indian cricket at present. Rather why can't you do the same research on Gandalf which you are doing  for a retired cricketer to enlighten us that when the torture would end.:facepalm:

12 hours ago, raki05 said:

Why would I care for sachin who has nothing to do with indian cricket at present. Rather why can't you do the same research on Gandalf which you are doing  for a retired cricketer to enlighten us that when the torture would end.:facepalm:

The way you cry abt a retired cricketer signals that even man are not interested in you. Thts y u r crying like an ugly hooker.

Because you are reacting to an obvious troll attempt at said retired cricketer. Oh baby don't cry :mama:

There was a guy named garud I think this guy is same. 

I'm him. I must have made quite the impression from one season of IPL. I didn't realize you and your buttbuddy lalloo are such bad losers to have remembered me  :rotfl:. Go ahead trollvote me you idiots. See if I care

12 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Yup either him or 117th id of known idiot

28 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Because you are reacting to an obvious troll attempt at said retired cricketer. Oh baby don't cry :mama:

I'm him. I must have made quite the impression from one season of IPL. I didn't realize you and your buttbuddy lalloo are such bad losers to have remembered me  :rotfl:. Go ahead trollvote me you idiots. See if I care

Ooo poor old man got emotional on troll voting....you r such pathetic troll that you don't deserve that. Your aka Velu only have some sense... Actually he is sadist who create these kind of thread so that dhoni bhakt like you come out of your holes only to get bash mercilessly.:whack:

Edited by raki05
13 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ooo poor old man got emotional on troll voting....you r such pathetic troll that you don't deserve that. Your aka Velu only have some sense... Actually he is sadist who create these kind of thread so that dhoni bhakt like you come out of your holes only to get bash mercilessly.:whack:

Lol I sense anger in your posts. Sachin gets trolled the most in youtube. You are the one getting emotional and hurling insults. Poor little boy :phehe: