Indian feminists !!!

velu

12 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Those are issues as well. 

Having a gag order mentality on sex and sexuality is not helping anyone. 

gag order? Nobody has any problems what they do in private. That handle is proposing to openly do it so people can accept it. Is that an issue to tackle on priority for women in India?

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Priorities for Indian women according to this blue-ticked Indian feminism handle

Not Female infanticide, right to education for girls or domestic violence 

They talk about all that. And this too. What is wrong in talking about masturbation, particularly in a society where sex is considered a taboo topic for young women. I have had girlfriends who had never masturbated before because of the social stigma

13 minutes ago, ash said:

They talk about all that. And this too. What is wrong in talking about masturbation, particularly in a society where sex is considered a taboo topic for young women. I have had girlfriends who had never masturbated before because of the social stigma

how is something you do in private  a social stigma lol.Kuch bhi. Sorry for being crude but don’t think lot if not all Indian parents can even imagine what their kids even boys are capable of  watching on the internet.

Edited by maniac

Just now, maniac said:

how is something you do in private a social stigma lol. Kuch bhi. Sorry for being crude but don’t think lot if not all Indian parents can even imagine what their kids even boys are capable of  watching on the internet.

It is different for men. There are still places where it is acceptable for men to have affair because they are "sexual beings" who can't be controlled. No one is going to question or shame the men if they are caught masturabting. 

Women in India and around the world are not taught to enjoy sex and their bodies. They are taught that women are supposed to be shy and cannot voice out their desires. Many women don't touch themselves or masturabate because of this. 

14 minutes ago, ash said:

It is different for men. There are still places where it is acceptable for men to have affair because they are "sexual beings" who can't be controlled. No one is going to question or shame the men if they are caught masturabting. 

Women in India and around the world are not taught to enjoy sex and their bodies. They are taught that women are supposed to be shy and cannot voice out their desires. Many women don't touch themselves or masturabate because of this. 

unless you are from Hardik Pandyas family no one  says aaj mai karke aaya :hysterical: 

No one is going to shame men if they are caught masturbating ?omg, dude I don’t know what culture you are from but that would be extremely embarrassing for any person on planet earth and in fact as more or less equally embarrassing for the person walking in on them.

Unless you are forming opinions about that by watching videos on some internet websites lol.

Also how are you concluding women don’t touch themselves? What makes you the expert?  it’s obviously none of our business what they do privately. Ok I don’t want to make it crude but let me give you an example 

I used to smoke cigarettes when I was in college, I am sure my parents smelled it on me many times, they never questioned me and I took all the precautions not to smell. It’s a don’t ask don’t tell type of deal and everyone is happy and unless someone caught me in the act (of smoking that is) and to the world (in their eyes) I am the guy who never smoked. That’s how it works.

Edited by maniac

10 minutes ago, ash said:

Load of crap, if a woman does mastrubate in private and not tell anybody, how is it a social taboo? These blue-tickers act as though men mastrubate openly in public and it is not taboo and all accept it as a norm. Don’t ask don’t tell should be the policy. I don’t care or want to know what others do in their bedrooms  

Just now, maniac said:

unless you are from Hardik Pandyas family no one  says aaj mai karke aaya :hysterical: 

No one is going to shame men if they are caught masturbating omg, dude I don’t know what culture you are from but that would be embarrassing for any person on planet earth and in fact as embarrassing for the person walking in.

Unless you are forming opinions about that watching videos on some internet websites lol.

Also how are you concluding women don’t touch themselves? it’s none of your business what they do privately. Ok I don’t want to make it crude but let me give you an example 

I used to smoke cigarettes when I was in college, I am sure my parents smelled it on me many times, they never questioned me and I took all the precautions not to smell. It’s a don’t ask don’t tell type of deal and everyone is happy and unless someone caught me in the act (of smoking that is) and to the world (in their eyes) I am the guy who never smoked. That’s how it works.

Ok have it your way.  But Won't you agree this post would be helpful for atleast some women who have a wrong notion that masturbation is wrong? What is the harm in this post? 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Load of crap, if a woman does mastrubate in private and not tell anybody, how is it a social taboo? These blue-tickers act as though men mastrubate openly in public and it is not taboo and all accept it as a norm. Don’t ask don’t tell should be the policy. I don’t care or want to know what others do in their bedrooms  

They never spoke about men in the post. It is just a simple message that masturbation is not wrong so that women who feel guilty about it feel better. They don't ask women to masturbate in public. What is specifically wrong with this post I still don't understand

Just now, ash said:

They never spoke about men in the post. It is just a simple message that masturbation is not wrong so that women who feel guilty about it feel better. They don't ask women to masturbate in public. What is specifically wrong with this post I still don't understand

I judge them on their priorities. Indians have worse problems than worry about what others think about them touching themselves 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I judge them on their priorities. Indians have worse problems than worry about what others think about them touching themselves 

A quick glance at the account shows they tweet about everything from women violence , pay gap, harassment etc etc. This is just one of the posts. You are acting as if the whole account is filled with sexual posts. Don't get triggered easily like this. 

2 minutes ago, ash said:

A quick glance at the account shows they tweet about everything from women violence , pay gap, harassment etc etc. This is just one of the posts. You are acting as if the whole account is filled with sexual posts. Don't get triggered easily like this. 

I have quoted other topics of them where they claim Karwa Chauth is regressive and ghunghat is demeaning while hijab is empowering. 

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

so you can't debate without getting personal ? You have no idea about the OP and that handle's content and what they post and talk first without using your brains. Be merry in your paradise, kanna! I will ignore you. bawasir! 

Lol. debate eh. You could not defend your post about masturbation so as usual you brought in previous posts from the account to defend your silly nitpicking. The question from me was simple. Do you see anything wrong with the masturbation post?  Don't bring in the history of the account and just answer it. 

There was a personal post about me in this thread and you had reacted to that. So don't preach about getting personal uncle, you endorse it too. Enough with the drama to divert the topic. 

1 minute ago, ash said:

Lol. debate eh. You could not defend your post about masturbation so as usual you brought in previous posts from the account to defend your silly nitpicking. The question from me was simple. Do you see anything wrong with the masturbation post?  Don't bring in the history of the account and just answer it. 

There was a personal post about me in this thread and you had reacted to that. So don't preach about getting personal uncle, you endorse it too. Enough with the drama to divert the topic. 

do you see me say anything bad about women mastrubating? what they do in privacy is not my concern. Whyis this handle making it everybody's concern? of course pleasure is good for every human being, why should I care or why should I object to it?

I agree with Peta that humans being non-veg is bad for animals, but then they also say elephants in temples are bad and jallikattu is inhuman, hence I don't agree with PETA. 

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

gag order? Nobody has any problems what they do in private. That handle is proposing to openly do it so people can accept it. Is that an issue to tackle on priority for women in India?

General observation: Never understood this hullabaloo about sex and sexuality. This is the land of the Kama Sutra :laugh:

If sex and sexuality were discussed in an open and transparent manner, there would never be a need to seek "gyaan" on Twitter. 

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

do you see me say anything bad about women mastrubating? what they do in privacy is not my concern. Whyis this handle making it everybody's concern? of course pleasure is good for every human being, why should I care or why should I object to it?

I agree with Peta that humans being non-veg is bad for animals, but then they also say elephants in temples are bad and jallikattu is inhuman, hence I don't agree with PETA. 

Its there to get attention just like the poster you are replying to. Normal people won't even bother about it. Also I have refuted his claim of something something that has been deleted. He likes to get personal but wants others to not get personal with him. So he goes complaining to mommy to remove the post. classic woke behavior