We need pant

test fan

2 minutes ago, vijay50 said:

Pant made 41 runs in 3 matches in ODIs and was dropped.

He does deserve more chances but has to wait after WC.

I think team mgt is playing players in WC who has atleast played 50+ ODIs.

And management made sure Pant do not play even 15+ matches before World Cup just to not have him to select.

Edited by Pollack

Pant was dropped because he failed in WI series. Otherwise mgt would have persisted with him if he made couple of 50s. Check Pant’s ranji trophy versus list - A revords. Ranji trophy is better than list A.

Pant also needs to improve his keeping in ODIs by not dropping catches. Those are the reasons I think why mgt did not select him now.

1 minute ago, vijay50 said:

Pant was dropped because he failed in WI series. Otherwise mgt would have persisted with him if he made couple of 50s. Check Pant’s ranji trophy versus list - A revords. Ranji trophy is better than list A.

Pant also needs to improve his keeping in ODIs by not dropping catches. Those are the reasons I think why mgt did not select him now.

What about Gill replacing raudhu

Pant Replacing DK

EThe deal is M$D retires after getting knocked Off in WC2019. The deal has provision that he can include few of his CSK Mates in the WC team. The deal included an IPL trophy, allow to play the WC and play as many chomu CSK players in the team possible...

This is basically the last “hurrah” of Dhoni and his mideocre bunch of CSK players in Internationdl cricket. Once he’s gone, his coterie too will struggle to get in the Indian team...

The sun is about to set on the CSK Empire... And “Thaila” fans know it very well...

Edited by asterix