Fans Call Cheteshwar Pujara "Cheater" For Escaping Dismissal During Ranji Trophy Semi-final

vayuu1

6 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Then why did his captain and coach feel the need to defend his action of not walking? There are already enough articles written on the incident. It seems the same thing has happened in the first innings as well and guess who the batsman was. 

Has anyone said anything for sure? 

Most of the articles mention what happened. No one has conclusively said anything. Reporters didn't see replay. Till now we have only Karnataka players who were making false appeals in matches anyway and words of fans who magically saw the replay on ground that too while sitting 70 m away.

Did you see it? We have online Karnataka fans who didn't see anything and passing judgement.

2 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

You were whining that this does not happen in international cricket. I gave you an example and you completely changed your tone. Even if it didn't happen at the international stage, all players have the moral obligation to play with in the right spirit. He tried to take advantage of a hole within the system and that's called cheating my friend. 

People see it in international cricket and they know it.

Can you give an example when people didn't know for sure and still cry about it in modern cricket.

Then why are they discussing about it if it didn't happen? Even the likes of Chopra and Bhogle are giving out their opinions. 

What are they saying? They saw replay and it was out?

Can you say for sure that those genuis fans know for sure that bowler didn't overstep?

Can you say for sure that it wasn't a no-ball?

You're talking about international cricket. How many times have we seen that batsman is given out and when umpire check for no-ball later when batsman is walking, they call them back. Has been happening a lot in recent years.

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Karnataka fans aren't wrong here. 

dude some two-bit tossers from some Bangalore tippasandra half of them probably not even karnataka guys( i mean folks from interior etc the humble nice fellas  who would be too polite to do do anything more than a grunt and shrugg) booed Pujara, who freaking won us the biggest test series price there is, and they boo him. Scum and you are defending them here. 

8 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

You were whining that this does not happen in international cricket. I gave you an example and you completely changed your tone. Even if it didn't happen at the international stage, all players have the moral obligation to play with in the right spirit. He tried to take advantage of a hole within the system and that's called cheating my friend. 

i think you are not from Karnataka.

You didn't attend the game and on what basis, you are claiming that it didn't happen. 

There are enough articles highlighting the incident and I tend to go with what they have written. 

I am saying no one knows and you're appreciation of genius fans is based on something which isn't clear.

Please share link of articles which mention it conclusively.

9 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Read this article. This is Saurashtra coach speaking. What was the need to defend here if it didn't happen. 

Crictracker is hardly a good source. Their words are as good as your post.

Check any professional decent article. No one has mentioned anything conclusively.

1 minute ago, Kannadiga said:

So why are they discussing about some topic if it didn't happen? Even Cricinfo has mentioned an article about it, needing for the DRS in domestic games. 

Yeah it's worth discussing because it was controversial and would reduce such controversies. It would keep such biased fans in check.

4 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

You don't see ICF threads coming up on top in the Google search engine, do you? It's popular because they are widely followed. 

You can spend a few bucks on SEO and get on google search.  Kachra clickbaity sites galore.

Can't believe this guy is still crying days after the fact.  To put it bluntly, such folks are not cricket fans, they want to chest thump in the name of tribal regionalism - that's why you would find such incidents which are part and parcel of the game, so difficult to swallow.  

Let the crying whingers keep crying, and let's have some synchronized clapping to applaud the deserving finalists of the Ranji trophy.  :clap: