How to drive in england -Tendulkar at his peak.

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Dude if you try riling up Pak and Aussie/English fans in pakpassion and cricketweb, you may risk yourself getting banned. ICF is way more tolerant.

Yeah ICF is tolerant and democratic, FOE too is there....just like India.

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hope that guy is a kickass poster, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 

He thought he was before he got his ass kicked out of ICF. Or so I thought :ohmy:. This is the biggest surprise for me since Vince McMahon revealed himself to be the Greater Power on WWF.

I am kinda hoping you drop the act and just admit "It was me all along" :p:.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

He thought he was before he got his ass kicked out of ICF. Or so I thought :ohmy:. This is the biggest surprise for me since Vince McMahon revealed himself to be the Greater Power on WWF.

It was me all along. 

Haha that was brilliant. Vince was a great heel. Even his son Shane and the slut Stephanie were great.

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

It was me all along. 

Haha that was brilliant. Vince was a great heel. Even his son Shane and the slut Stephanie were great.

Hated those chewts. Hated Triple H more than anyone else :mad:. Then again I guess that means they did do a great job as heels.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff
12 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

What act? Come on man, I am offended you think of me like that :sad_smile:, can't there be plain ol' banter?

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

I'm speculating a bit, but maybe Gollum lost a bet on Tendy's batting and had to submit to bacchabaazi or something, the butt-hurt is simply dripping from his words on any thread involving Tendy.

Unnecessary, both sides can speculate and then this will take a different direction unrelated to cricket or decency. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@zen I remember reading a cricinfo or sportstar article that Sachin scored some 150 runs against McGarth in test cricket and got dismissed 6 times (H2H) making it an average of around 25. Not claiming for sure because I have a vague memory and can't dig the exact article, most probably an old sportstar edition. Suffice to say for those of us with eyes and absence of fanboyism he struggled for large parts in both formats against the legendary pacer.

Bolded that bit otherwise some chanchal baalak will come up with his 90 odd from 1996 WC, MCG 100 or the Nairobi match to counter me. 

I dedicate the below segment to hardcore Sachin followers on ICF, to show them who the real master was. Let them see the light :pray2:

After watching the above innings bradman said to his wife tendulkar batted like him.(technically he didn't but thats beside the point)

The opening blitz in  ICC champions trophy semi finals 2001.The hundred in the 2001 final frontier test series decider match in chennai,and the repeated assaults on mcgrath throughout the following ODI series.1999 series in australia was incredible contest between the 2,tendu got some bad decisions,mcgrath won some battles,tendu others.Tendulkar cost ATG aussie sides 2 champions trophies - 1998 and 2001.

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Yeah ICF is tolerant and democratic, FOE too is there....just like India.

A poster once got banned for a week when he proved that Larwood was 70 mph and not an express paceman. There is structural racism and they take their greats too seriously. Sachin fans don't do any major harm apart from cheering for Tendulkar (sometimes irritatingly), but all the bad name given to Sachin fans is a product of structural racism present in the game.

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

A poster once got banned for a week when he proved that Larwood was 70 mph and not an express paceman. There is structural racism and they take their greats too seriously. Sachin fans don't do any major harm apart from cheering for Tendulkar (sometimes irritatingly), but all the bad name given to Sachin fans is a product of structural racism present in the game.

I don't agree completely, some lived/live their lives through the great man almost like a cult. Nothing against SRT but the fanboys can annoy the hell out of anyone. But I guess that applies to all superstars in their respective sports, especially those with huge following and longevity....more than 1 generation of dedicated cultists.  

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't agree completely, some lived/live their lives through the great man almost like a cult. Nothing against SRT but the fanboys can annoy the hell out of anyone. But I guess that applies to all superstars in their respective sports, especially those with huge following and longevity....more than 1 generation of dedicated cultists.  

Annoying fans > snobbish elites (MCC folks). The elites will not irritate you if you disagree with their views but will talk you down as if you're completely inadequate.

3 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Annoying fans > snobbish elites (MCC folks). The elites will not irritate you if you disagree with their views but will talk you down as if you're completely inadequate.

But we hardly interact with the snobs, on every platform the annoying fans swarm like bees....not talking about cricket alone.