'Hussein Mubarak Patel' Indian Passport

Alam_dar

3 minutes ago, zen said:

I m not following the issue but would be surprised if Pak wins a case (they have zero creditibility for starters) 

You are not following the case but still knows the credibility of arguments from Pak POV. Typical biased reply with blue glasses on.

3 minutes ago, Aiden said:

You are not following the case but still knows the credibility of arguments from Pak POV. Typical biased reply with blue glasses on.

Yes, I don’t think Pak can pull anything off. Pak is one of countries that has lost every war it fought for e.g .... ICC also kicked it out on the issue with BCCI .... Have seen the country make dumb points to protect the match fixers only to fall flat 

BOL! I will be surprised if it can pull it off 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

This is the true test. It does not matter how the enemy hurts you, never give in to anger, respond with class and integrity. In my previous post, I was not disappointed with the response from our armed forces but with our desperate measures of trying to establish a phony friendship, it's not that Atif Aslam and etc. would have died of poverty if we did not employ them, we were going for the impossible - expecting them to like kaffirs.

Right now just deal with a clear, calm and indifferent mind.

I am not saying we should act out of haste, but we need to get dirty and down to Pakistan's level; otherwise they will never learn.

6 hours ago, Aiden said:

Absolutely. Suspend his death sentence and give him life in prison and use him exclusively to defame India and their terrorist intentions against Pakistan via Afghanistan just like India use hafeez syed and massod azhar on every sneeze in India without any concrete proofs.

Masood azhar. You forgot Kandhar?

11 hours ago, MechEng said:

Gollum, I don't like you now. No, you're a good poster but because this post of yours made me read about Captain Kalia on Wikipedia. And I'm disturbed now.

I cannot express my disgust on that army. While we treated 90,000 Pakistani prisoners of war humanely, these barbarians across the border do not have the class to be a soldier.

And after all this Aman ki asha, bajrangi bhaijaan, PK and other desperate attempts to make them friends? I'm not telling that we should treat them bad, we should maintain our class and integrity but we should have definitely ignored them instead of trying to be friends!!

I won't say Hindus are weak, no religion is weak, compassion is always strong. But I won't hesitate in saying that as a nation we are weak. I'm sorry if that offends anyone.

I remember reading about Cpt Kalia. That **** messed up my head for like a week. No way I'm going through it again.

Such barbarians have a special cell reserved for them in Jahannum.

Every single Indian must know about Captain Kalia...it will scar any human being but we need to understand the nature of our perennial enemy. I'll go a step further and say that all this stuff should be in school curriculum, otherwise we will produce loads of degenerates like Mallika Dua. Libtards aren't produced out of thin air, their environment plays a big part...centres of education shouldn't shed their duty towards the country and our armed forces. 

3 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Wow I wasn't aware captain Kalia's torture and death. This is heartbreaking, any youngster reading this on wiki would get scared to join the army. What the hell the Congress govt was doing, bastards. Should have taken this to UNHR and Geneva. 

BJP was ruling then, all political parties have betrayed our braves...this isn't a Congress or BJP thing. 

I am sad for Capt. Kalia too and condemn in strongest words this tyranny and demand that Pak Army has to be punished for this. 

Nevertheless, in the whole episode of Capt. Kalia, I am unable to understand why Indian Army/Govt didn't take this case to the International Court. 

Secondly, horrible torture has become a norm not only for Pakistani forces, but all over in our region. It makes no difference if it is Pakistani Police or Indian Police or Pakistan's Rangers or BSF etc.  Don't let Indian side go down to that state which has been shown in case of Capt. Kalia. 

Forget about Capt Kalia, even the abducted Pakistani people in Pakistan are found to be tortured till death, and their cases not even presented to the court. 

Agencies say that the Terrorists also do the same with their Jawans. 

But in my opinion, there is always a difference between the terrorists and the State organisations. Same crime from the State Organisations become much bigger crime. 

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I remember reading about Cpt Kalia. That **** messed up my head for like a week. No way I'm going through it again.

Such barbarians have a special cell reserved for them in Jahannum.

I'm actually confused about Pakistan army's barbarity sometimes, I don't understand. They got a country of their own based on religion after partition, ideally one would expect the tension to die out with time but there is so much filth in their minds for us? 

A perfect analogy would here be of a doctor. The doctor here is Indian army, the patient being obviously India and Pakistan is the tumour. Does a doctor ever get angry at the tumour? No, he just surgically removes the tumour and waits for the patient to recover with time. Our attitude towards Pakistan should be the same, if we get angry at them we are in a way emotionally attached to them, just sort this issue out completely with an objective and a calm mind. 

7 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Forget about Capt Kalia, even the abducted Pakistani people in Pakistan are found to be tortured till death, and their cases not even presented to the court. 

Agencies say that the Terrorists also do the same with their Jawans. 

But in my opinion, there is always a difference between the terrorists and the State organisations. Same crime from the State Organisations become much bigger crime. 

Indians don't hate people of Pakistan. But unless that country is free of it's barbaric army, do not expect any warm relations.

28 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I'm actually confused about Pakistan army's barbarity sometimes, I don't understand. They got a country of their own based on religion after partition, ideally one would expect the tension to die out with time but there is so much filth in their minds for us? 

A perfect analogy would here be of a doctor. The doctor here is Indian army, the patient being obviously India and Pakistan is the tumour. Does a doctor ever get angry at the tumour? No, he just surgically removes the tumour and waits for the patient to recover with time. Our attitude towards Pakistan should be the same, if we get angry at them we are in a way emotionally attached to them, just sort this issue out completely with an objective and a calm mind. 

The analogy here doesn't hold because a tumour affects the patient, not the doctor...

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Look up the concepts of Dar ul harb and Dar ul Islam.

Dear @MechEng

What to talk about creation of Pakistan, I am sure if WHOLE planet earth is given to Muslims and there is only 1 non Muslim alive somewhere in the oceans, still the JIHAD will go on till this last Kafir has also been slain. 

These are the actual teachings of Islam, and for that I feel extreme hate against religion of Islam and it's founder Muhammad in my heart.

I have no hate for normal Muslims who don't know the truth. I deal them as human beings. 

17 hours ago, MechEng said:

I cannot express my disgust on that army. While we treated 90,000 Pakistani prisoners of war humanely, these barbarians across the border do not have the class to be a soldier.

And your post prompted me to read about the brave Saurabh Kalia on Wikipedia, and now I feel sick in my stomach.

But were you seriously expecting these monkeys to be classy?

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

I am sure if WHOLE planet earth is given to Muslims and there is only 1 non Muslim alive somewhere in the oceans, still the JIHAD will go on till this last Kafir has also been slain. 

These are the actual teachings of Islam

Wow. And Muslims specially in the green ghettos preach us that Islam is the religion of peace and humanity.

30 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

And your post prompted me to read about the brave Saurabh Kalia on Wikipedia, and now I feel sick in my stomach.

But were you seriously expecting these monkeys to be classy?

Just forget it, don't feel bad about it. You had no control over his fate. 

Army is a noble profession and it makes you a complete man. Maybe subconsciously I never expected any military to be this barbaric.