Imran Khan Govt Bans Hafiz Saeed's JuD, Its Charity Arm !!!

velu

There is a vast difference in education of our politicians and those of US. The literacy rate of Indians and US. The infra, the budgets, the analysis and appropriation of budgets. They are world super power, we are not even best in Asia. But it just takes a bhashan by our politicians to tell how great we are. They make public listen what they want to hear, not what the realities are. 

Yes the transformation of China should have been a lesson for us. If China with its population can become a super power why are we behind. Will Pakistan have balls to do the same things to China as what they are doing to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My honest opinion:

I believe at least Imran Khan wants to get rid of these Hafiz Saeed type terrorists. 

But I doubt that these elements have become so much stronger in Pakistan, that even despite true intentions, it would be extremely difficult for Imran Khan to achieve this task.

===

I don't know where Pak Army is standing at moment. 

If they are supporting Haqqani group in Afghanistan, then it would be difficult for them to take action against Jaish-e-Muhammad, as all these radical religious groups are inter-connected. 

At moment, even Pak Army is also under immense pressure from the open war with the religious fanatics in FATA. This war is much bigger what India is fighting in Kashmir. 

Then Pak Army is under huge pressure in Baluchistan too. 

Sindh is also slipping from the hands. 

All in all, it would be extremely difficult for Pak Army to open up a new front and have direct clashes with the Kashmiri fighters in Pakistan. 

And then there are doubts that Pak Army want to keep them as their trump card in Indian Kashmir and thus not willing to take action against them. 

On the other hand, Jaish-e-Adl also moves freely in Pakistan and attacks Iran, but again Pak Amry does not want to start a war against them too at moment while it is already under immense pressure.

One thing is sure, till the time Pak Army does not arrest Hafiz Saeed, no one is going to believe in them or Imran Khan internationally for simply banning them. 

===

Pakistani AWAM is a mix.

The Secular off course criticizing Army/Government openly to take action against these terrorist outfits. 

But surprisingly, there are many moderate Muslims too who seem to be having nose full of this Jaish-e-Muhammad. It may be due  to the sectarian reasons too while Jaish-e-Muhammad is Wahabi, while a lot of people in Pakistan are non-Wahabis. 

But other side of story is this then Wahabies and Deobandies are supporting Jaish-e-Muhammad on sectarian bases too. 

===

Religious elements have indeed become so much stronger in Pakistan that government could not tame them any more. 

For example, Musharraf tried his best to control the people of Lal-Mosque in Islamabad. But the support for the Mullahs was so strong that Musharraf/Army failed badly. 

Lately Nawaz Sharif tried to control the Mullah Khadim Rizwi, but stop him from rallying in Islamabad. But Nawaz Sharif and whole government failed badly. 

1. Imran khan is puppet. His will or not will is immaterial. Unlike previous regime, this time, your army has been able to make a deak with politician in advance. He is selected by army.

2. Your army is funding terrorism. Only person from Pakistan who really seems to have demonstrated that he wants peace, Your army ousted him on ground of corruption. Nawaaz Sharif is only peacenik you got. Your army has ended his tenure twice.

3. Less said about Awaam is better.

Bottomline, No point in advocating innocent Army stuff. In this day and age of social media, even if government try to hide bloodshed or facts from its people, they cant. Thats why you see more outrage and anger among Indians this time then Mumbai 11 attacks.

we are closer to victim and incident then your Army thinks. 

On 2/22/2019 at 10:58 AM, KeyboardWarrior said:

I am sure Indian bros didnt even knw about "FATF" word/list befor Modi govt comes into power. 

pakistan was on the grey list twice before 2013. WTF it has to do with modi govt ? LOL

Back then they were getting $$$ from the US, and bailouts from the IMF.  Its a very different day today.  Uncle Saud and Uncle Cheen are the only games in town.  And these uncles molest a lot when they throw around their cash. 

But it doesn't matter does it, hatred and hostility with India is worth it for the Pakistan military, doesnt matter what price Pakistani awaam has to pay.  And morons like you will justify it in the name of misguided "patriotism".   The day Pakistanis understand what freedom is, what patriotism means, is the day they will begin their struggle for Azaadi from the military mafia that is choking and killing their people.  That day is too far away at present. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

But it doesn't matter does it, hatred and hostility with India is worth it for the Pakistan military, doesnt matter what price Pakistani awaam has to pay.  And morons like you will justify it in the name of misguided "patriotism". 

Yet these beghairats will come to dushman mulk India for their medical treatments. They will import even daily needs stuff like potatoes, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, onions etc from us. The likes of Shoaib Akhtar will launch his book in the dushman land, Ghulam Ali will accept invitations from Kaffirs to perform in Kaffir land. Their cricketers are dying to be in IPL, PCB keeps following us with it's kashkol for a series. Their actors and singers will come to bollywood for work.

What a truly shameless qoum!! Dushmani doesn't matter when money or benefits are involved it seems.

Edited by motomaverick

17 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Pakistani AWAM is a mix.

No it's not, at least ideologically speaking. 

The Secular off course criticizing Army/Government openly to take action against these terrorist outfits. 

You lost me at 'secular'.

But surprisingly, there are many moderate Muslims too who seem to be having nose full of this Jaish-e-Muhammad. It may be due  to the sectarian reasons too while Jaish-e-Muhammad is Wahabi, while a lot of people in Pakistan are non-Wahabis. 

Really? No evidence either on social media or on the street. 

LOL you harp on about Hindutva this, Hindutva that, RSS/BJP, Modi, Hindu yada yada and here when the truth is staring at all of us you are trying to rationalize? 

18 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

My honest opinion:

I believe at least Imran Khan wants to get rid of these Hafiz Saeed type terrorists. 

Taliban Khan wants to get rid off Hafiz Saeed types. Really?

giphy.gif

Is that why his ministers shared stage with the UN designated terrorist on 26/11 anniversary day?

Pak interior minister vows to protect Hafiz Saeed and his party

But I doubt that these elements have become so much stronger in Pakistan, that even despite true intentions, it would be extremely difficult for Imran Khan to achieve this task.

If he has true intentions he can do way better, at least something. Terror has become part and parcel of Pak society, the people in general have extremist tendencies...and this is all you have to say?

I don't know where Pak Army is standing at moment. 

giphy.gif

If they are supporting Haqqani group in Afghanistan, then it would be difficult for them to take action against Jaish-e-Muhammad, as all these radical religious groups are inter-connected. 

At moment, even Pak Army is also under immense pressure from the open war with the religious fanatics in FATA. This war is much bigger what India is fighting in Kashmir. 

Then Pak Army is under huge pressure in Baluchistan too. 

Sindh is also slipping from the hands. 

All in all, it would be extremely difficult for Pak Army to open up a new front and have direct clashes with the Kashmiri fighters in Pakistan. 

And then there are doubts that Pak Army want to keep them as their trump card in Indian Kashmir and thus not willing to take action against them. 

On the other hand, Jaish-e-Adl also moves freely in Pakistan and attacks Iran, but again Pak Amry does not want to start a war against them too at moment while it is already under immense pressure.

Good terror, blah blah blah, bad terror, blah blah blah, good terror, blah blah blah, bad terror, excuses, blah blah blah, Pak are victims of terror, blah blah blah, more excuses.....

giphy.gif

Religious elements have indeed become so much stronger in Pakistan that government could not tame them any more. 

giphy.gif

For example, Musharraf tried his best to control the people of Lal-Mosque in Islamabad. But the support for the Mullahs was so strong that Musharraf/Army failed badly. 

Musharraf=terrorist

Army=terrorist

Lal Masjid=terrorist

giphy.gif

Lately Nawaz Sharif tried to control the Mullah Khadim Rizwi, but stop him from rallying in Islamabad. But Nawaz Sharif and whole government failed badly. 

nawazsharifff.jpg.21e47800d7edf64878ed1cdaf0210bf1.jpg

giphy.gif

Edited by Gollum

On 2/23/2019 at 8:06 PM, sandeep said:

Back then they were getting $$$ from the US, and bailouts from the IMF.  Its a very different day today.  Uncle Saud and Uncle Cheen are the only games in town.  And these uncles molest a lot when they throw around their cash. 

But it doesn't matter does it, hatred and hostility with India is worth it for the Pakistan military, doesnt matter what price Pakistani awaam has to pay.  And morons like you will justify it in the name of misguided "patriotism".   The day Pakistanis understand what freedom is, what patriotism means, is the day they will begin their struggle for Azaadi from the military mafia that is choking and killing their people.  That day is too far away at present. 

outstanding..:clap:

@mishra @sandeep

Stop arguing with this troll. You are wasting your time. I tried to say the same thing to Indians in PeePee and my post was deleted immediately without explanation. Since then I stopped going there. These guys use circular logic that even they dont understand. They will confuse you and they themselves are confused. They are time suckers and most importantly prana suckers. Ignore them.