Karnataka CM says Indians celebrating premptive strikes leads to communal clashes

coffee_rules

4 hours ago, velu said:

people like kumaraswamy , stalin will say anything to corner minority votes .. 

some of the stuff stalin says are downright embarrassing even for the muslim/chritians who support them.. UPs -> @Stan AF  :hehe: 

Dude, almost everyone talks random **** these days. :laugh:Anyway you should have tagged @Kannadiga for this. Not me.

Agree, I felt very sorry for that kid, it is very ugly. I didn't share it to gloat about it, but to show how sentiments are getting out of hand. Kids should not  get involved in such brawls. It might get serious if the grownups get involved as a cause of her bullying behaviour. Not all can afford smart phones in India. The muslim girl was saying that she didn't support anybody - neither Pak not India and her status was that - not all Pakistanis are terrorists. That even our liberals/bollytards toe that line. She was also apologizing That bully needs to get a dressing down and such behaviour should not be condoned.

"Not all Pakistanis are terrorists" is not something to get offended and fight over. Even the GOI stand is we are after the terrorists and not the Pakistani civilians.
What they should have done is educated her on what the Indian stand is and how she is misunderstanding the situation. Then I would have appreciated the girl, not this behavior.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This happened in Karnataka, Muslim girl's phone broken for having pro-Pakistan status on Whatsapp/FB. 

:ohmy:

Yen guru idu, nam youths sthiti?

She must be watching too many Hindi channels. Now this disease has spread to Karnataka also.