OFFICIAL 2019 DELHI CAPITALS THREAD - LETS GO CAPS

Cricketics

DC has to come up with a batting line up. They have the bowlers.  But you cannot have Axar patel batting 6. That is just blasphemy. I know Lamichane in place of Morris would have made the tail even longer. Vihari must be given another chance.

35 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

DC has to come up with a batting line up. They have the bowlers.  But you cannot have Axar patel batting 6. That is just blasphemy. I know Lamichane in place of Morris would have made the tail even longer. Vihari must be given another chance.

Morris is not doing anything with the bat.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Finished third which is a fair reflection as you said GC knows what's best for business as Iyer is too young to lift the trophy.

Should have finished top but for that loss of 7 wickets for 9 runs. Also that massive collapse at chennai pushed their NRR so far down that they couldn't finish in top 2.

Finished third which is a fair reflection as you said GC knows what's best for business as Iyer is too young to lift the trophy.
Gotta cash in on MSD's popularity and brand value as long as he is active :agree:

Pant, Shaw and Iyer ke pass abhi bahut time hai

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Gotta cash in on MSD's popularity and brand value as long as he is active :agree:

Pant, Shaw and Iyer ke pass abhi bahut time hai

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

I knew from the beginning that finals Would be Mi Csk after their return last year. But never thought Delhi playing in the play offs.

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

When i see DC it reminds me of our current Indian team. Once you go through top order you are one wicket away from triggering a collapse. You don't bat Axar at 6. You need two solid hitters at 6 and 7. Not Axar patel.

Middle order with hacks like Rutherford Paul Patel perhaps Root will be picked next year in the auctions me thinks. 

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Middle order with hacks like Rutherford Paul Patel perhaps Root will be picked next year in the auctions me thinks. 

If any other team like CSK, MI, KKR had such batsmen at no.6 no.7 they would not have even made the playoffs. Back end hitting is very very crucial this season. Dhoni's flourish, Pandya's flourish, Russell's flourish in the backend changed the game dramatically. PKXI also lacked that back end hitting. 

Edited by vvvslaxman