Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Ordinary Hindu men & women of India care deeply about their faith & their nation. They have sought leaders who would show them how to protect it from its enemies. The leaders have been weak, submissive, subversive, even treasonous. Such has been the tragedy of Hinduism & India.

3 hours ago, sergio04 said:

Ordinary Hindu men & women of India care deeply about their faith & their nation. They have sought leaders who would show them how to protect it from its enemies. The leaders have been weak, submissive, subversive, even treasonous. Such has been the tragedy of Hinduism & India.

The problem actually stems from our temples.  These gurus are so afraid of battles. They think that the truth is with them, so why worry what others are saying. Ignoring a problem doesn't make the problem disappear. Thus, instead of countering Hinduphobia, they called that all religions are the same. That was weak, and only encouraged conversions. It's improving a bit now, as at least they have stopped saying it, and focused on mutual respect instead.

These gurus also haven't done due diligence and a lot of our vedic stuffs has gone into wrong hands (eg. sheldon pollock)

On 5/16/2020 at 8:53 PM, Gollum said:

Saw many BJP supporters do the same, in fact it was the Hindu RW (SM) that started this talk in the first place. Who needs enemies with allies like these? 

What's that gold doing lying temples anyway. Should be used to help people of India.

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

What's that gold doing lying temples anyway. Should be used to help people of India.

Let the devotees and a private temple mgmt decide to do it. Who are you or the government decide on their behalf? The devotees offered to the deity and it is the deity’s property. No government or third party has the rights to take that away. It is not a public property. The secular government has no business in matters of religion or temples.

Edited by coffee_rules

From Twitter: The problem with most of the SM Hindu political critiques and thinkers is more have lead Hindus in the wrong direction for years. If Hindus had taken our advice years back on strategy and direction then today when a Hindu gets killed then it would also be world. World news met with protests across the world but they never listened and followed this IKs who still dont get it. We said way back then dump the terms RW and Nationalism but stand as just as Hindus or native Hindus or indigenous Hindus or Dharmic people etc and the doors will open and allies will appear across the world because we know how it works in the West better than most.This is why we ended up across world media several times including the anti-Hindu BBC raising issues because we know how to present the Hindu cause but it was always messed up by inarticulate Hindu self appointed leaders who sound bigoted and narrow minded extremists. Hindu culture even now is the most influential indigenous alternative culture across the world. So we always had the biggest advantage over everyone else. So we need to use this raise our persecution to the world but strategically as Krishna did. Start with dumping RW or nationalism as the first step to own our own narrative than playing by the enemies rule book.

twitter.com/hhrLondon/status/1269350821780750340?

Have also said the same thing, You already have lost the battle if one describes themselves by terms given by the opponent. And RW itself has bigoted connotations and western-history which can't be applicable for us.

3 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Yaar, agar you don't want us to boil in anger, then aise waale tweets mat dikhao. I'm embarrassed that I used to be a liberal till 5 years ago.

My aim is ghazwa-e-liberal, will bring all liberals to the right path. You are cured, what about others on ICF :eyedance:?

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

My aim is ghazwa-e-liberal, will bring all liberals to the right path. You are cured, what about others on ICF :eyedance:?

I actually admire liberalism as a concept, but some of the things left wing people have done in the past have shocked me. I know there are annoying people in right wing too who think that all great things came from India only but the poison in the hearts of left wing supporters for hindus has shocked me. Really, what have hindus done wrong to allow such poison to build in them? Abhi sharam aati hai thinking that I used to be a devoted NDTV fan for it's intellectual news reporting, they are definitely smart but without good intentions.

Dalit houses burnt in Jaunpur: Day after UP CM invoked NSA, SP leader Javed Siddiqui and 34 others held

Uttar Pradesh: Dalit houses burnt after clash with Muslims in Jaunpur

Lucknow: A day after Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ordered the invoking of the National Security Act (NSA) against those responsible for setting ablaze 12 hutments of Dalits in the Jaunpur district, the state police on Friday arrested Samajwadi Party leader Mohammad Javed Siddiqui and 34 others in connection with the incident.

"Thirty-five people, including local Samajwadi Party leader Mohammad Javed Siddiqui, husband of the local village head, Aftab alias Hitler, and Noor Alam have been arrested. Fifty-seven people have been named in the FIR besides 27 others," said SP Ashok Kumar.

Javed Siddiqui is one of the main accused in the incident that took place in Bhadethi village on June 9.

The UP Chief Minister had yesterday directed the police officials to invoke NSA against the accused and take action against the Station House Officer (SHO) for laxity.

He had further instructed the district officials to provide new accommodation to those whose houses had been burnt under the Awas Yojana. A compensation of Rs one lakh each will be provided to the affected by the UP government's social welfare department.

On Tuesday night, seven persons were left injured when a number of houses in the Sarai Khwaja locality had been set on fire following a dispute amongst children of the area.

As per a resident, "some children had taken their goats and buffaloes to graze in the field. The other group started attacking the animals. When objected, they resorted to arson and violence." 

The Uttar Pradesh government has intensified security and stationed additional police force in Bhadethi village.

As per the UP Police, an argument between the two communities over plucking mangoes from an orchard by children had led to harassment of each other over livestock.

Varanasi Division Commissioner Deepak Agarwal and IG Vijay Singh Meena had on Wednesday visited the village and examined the damage to property.

In the police complaint filed by the Dalit families, it was alleged that the fight began after the Muslim boys hurled casteist slurs at them.

“When this was opposed, they started beating up my cousins… When some family members, including mothers of my cousins, went to inquire about the incident to the house of the accused, they had to face abuses… Around 6 pm, 57 identified and 20-25 unidentified people from the Muslim community came to our basti with sticks and weapons threatened to kill us… Women and children had to take shelter in the nearby village and 10 houses were burnt by the Muslims,” the complainant told the police.

जय भीम जय मीम की कहानी 72 साल पुरानी ...

Assam: Five arrested for brutal murder of Rituparna Pegu

Guwahati: Massive protest erupts over the killing of 26-year-old Rituparna Pegu  

"Yesterday, an indigenous youth called Rituparna Pegu was killed by slitting his throat in this very spot. The Mishing community and others have come forth in protest for justice. We demand that there should a proper investigation, and the culprits should be sentenced to death by hanging", said a protester.

In a major breakthrough, Noonmati police have arrested five accused in the brutal murder of Rituparna Pegu on Friday afternoon.

The arrested have been identified as Dulal Ali, Ibrahim Ali, Manowara Khatun, Hussain Ali and Arman Ali.

Har roz ki kahaani hai...

Earlier Sanatan Deka, now this chap. Assam recorded 34% Muslims in 2011 census, must be closer to 40 now. Millions of illegals, NRC must be done at the earliest. 

Edited by Gollum