Brunei introduces stoning to death for gay sex, adultery

Gollum

On 4/4/2019 at 10:57 AM, velu said:

iran is liberal , only their rulers are extremists 

This is true. I live in a city with a huge Iranian population ( over 100,000) and most of them are 1st - 2nd gen Iranians ( they started coming here just before and just after the ayatollah revolution). And overwhelming majority of Iranians i meet are into drinking, partying, having fun in the summer, very outdoorsy, dating, etc. Infact, i'd say that generally speaking, Iranians here are slightly more liberal than Punjabis, especially when it comes to their women having boyfriends/dating. 

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

D3RHm2fW4AESldf.png

I think the map will get redder within a few generations. The blues will turn more purple, the reds dark red, the dark red black, etc etc 

I hope we stay grey always. Blue zones can be as fanatical as red zones. They get fanatical when you simply have a different perspective and be labeled homophobe.

5 hours ago, Tibarn said:

D3RHm2fW4AESldf.png

I think the map will get redder within a few generations. The blues will turn more purple, the reds dark red, the dark red black, etc etc 

greys have the least pretentious populations, and red the most intolerant.

On 4/4/2019 at 1:01 PM, Alam_dar said:

How a Muslim mind is programmed about homosexuality!!!

I got two Pakistani friends in the university.

One of them used to sleep with his Kurd (Yazidi) girl friend. 

2nd one used to sleep with many different girls and used to drink too. 

When they came to know about our 3rd friend (a Pushtoon) that he was having sex with two boys, then they boycotted that 3rd friend and didn't want to see his face again. They told us their feelings in these words that they had to vomit now whenever they see him in the university. 

This is what a religion could do to you. 

many strongly masculine ( female objectifying type) straight men are homophobic, since they imagine themselves in that situation of being objectified and are repulsed by it, they can only do it as the dominant one.

11 hours ago, MechEng said:

I hope we stay grey always. Blue zones can be as fanatical as red zones. They get fanatical when you simply have a different perspective and be labeled homophobe.

Grey seems to be the better place to be in a pretty good place, more of a middle path; not too crazy either way!

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

greys have the least pretentious populations, and red the most intolerant.

Reds are more intolerant of homosexuals for sure. People from reds would say that blues are intolerant of their homo-negativity. 

Edited by Tibarn