Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

So Mariyam are you stating that in the last 5 years Hinduism has become the most violent religion ? surely discussing debating a statement is also an entitlement. 

Religion does not change with time while Vedas and other sacred texts stay the same. 

In the context, it is very simple to understand that she is referring to BJP support to Hindutva fanatics during the last 5 years. 

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What is wrong with showing our difference of opinion here? 

Why the things have to go to such extreme that others are not even allow to express their different views? 

So accusing majority community of being the most violent is your way of expressing opinion? I mean bloody whole world is terrorized by certain extremist belief. They can go as far as annihilating the entire population who doesnt believe in their ideology and in front of them UM finds hindu's most violent? As I have said few times before, I am big advocate of the fact that hindu's should continue to be the most tolerant community of the world but at the same time they need to be more resilient, united and strong. They have definitely tilted towards expressing their views in bit aggressively. I totally disapprove of that. It shows that other side is getting under their skin exposing the weakness. Librals and leftist needs to be defeated in their own game, the mind game. 

Is it not the same fanatic behaviour which the extreme Muslim societies like Pakistan show? 

Where Hindus are not treated fairly? Please provide us with the list. 

Is this Azaan and weekly prayer is the only things which make your list of unfair treatment of the Hindu community? 

First dont compare indians with Pakistani. It is not done. 30 years ago, a mob of this special community after babri incidence decided to target a locality of the town which was little elite but mostly BJP supported families. There was absolutely no defense, it was quite far from town. These idiots said that our place would be easiest target. I lived through that. That time I was in my teens. I took a stick and guarded the whole colony by staying up all night. Prepared a plan for how to handle the situation. Some strong BJP/sena group then stopped them on the way. You think we should be ever compared with such savages. 

I dont need to provide you a list. We couldnt even get Ram temple for ourselves in 70 years. I dont consider myself a hindu at all. I dont believe in cast/religion. I dont consider myself better than others. I follow all of the good practices that make sense. For me Krishna, Allah and God Almighty are same because they are the same. So I am not pointing out unfair treatment meted to hindus. I am highlighting hypocrisy of liberals and left parties. 

Secondly, liberals/Atheists also want  to get rid of Azaan and perhaps also to the weekly prayers out of mosques. But the problem is this that same standards should then also be applied to the bells in the Churches and bells in the Mandirs and use of loud speakers in the Mandirs and the religious rallies on the roads. And then they also want to get rid of idols of Bhagwaans under every big tree in India on the roads, just like weekly prayers outside the mosques. 

These are trivial issues. Actually certain community is so audaciously arrogant in our country or why just in India, they are same everywhere. Blowing up places, killing kafars. When that idiot said "15 min police hata do, hum dikha denge", I have experienced that. I dont remember, any liberals uttered a word against that. The special community is flourishing in india is proof enough of tolerant majority community.

If India is not able to get rid of Azaan and weekly prayers, then don't blame the liberals, but look into your own Garaybans first. 

Liberal West was able to get rid of Azaan and weekly prayers very easily while there are no double standards in the West. They only had to end the church bells (or to reduce them only to Sundays, and that too with limits on their loudness). 

Good. I am also against corrupt people even if they are so called Secularists.

But answer is not Hindutva supporting, but answer is forming a Secular political part which is free of corruption and nepotism, some where in the direction of AAP. 

Hindutva is just a passing phase. Pendulum has swung this way and everyone else is getting so restless. majority has lived in a very uncomfortable political spell of 6-7 decades. Now get used to living in the opposite side also. The tables have turned. Just love your country and show respect to majority community. Take some fiber diet. 

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Religion does not change with time while Vedas and other sacred texts stay the same. 

In the context, it is very simple to understand that she is referring to BJP support to Hindutva fanatics during the last 5 years. 

Wrong. Only islam resists change and revision. Hinduism has gone through several revisions. So has christianity the book that islam uses is very similar to the now defunct christian old testament.

Wrong. Only islam resists change and revision. Hinduism has gone through several revisions. So has christianity the book that islam uses is very similar to the now defunct christian old testament.

Hinduism and Christianity have gone only in positive directions when they left the literal interpretations and accepted the non-religious human rationale based Secular systems. 

For sure she was not criticizing these positives, but she limited her criticism upon the changes of the last 5 years, which is BJP's rule and where Hinduism was used by the fanatics for lynching, for imposing Beef ban upon all, for declaring all those traitors who don't agree with RW fanaticism. 

She made is very clear that actual Hinduism was a tolerant religion in her view, but this changed during last 5 years. In this context it automatically means that she was criticizing BJP 5 years of rule and it's misuse of religion for its agenda. 

6 hours ago, dial_100 said:

So accusing majority community of being the most violent is your way of expressing opinion?

Unfortunately, this is the truth. 
Staying on the middle path is always the best option. 

6 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I mean bloody whole world is terrorized by certain extremist belief. They can go as far as annihilating the entire population who doesnt believe in their ideology and in front of them UM finds hindu's most violent?

I am all for countering the extremist Islam and Muslims. 

But one must not become the mirror image of the extremist Muslims in order to counter them. 

RW Hindus are angry, and they are not realising that they are going down to the standards of Muslims in their struggle to counter them. It is absolutely not a wise way of countering them. 

I want LW and RW both standing together against the extremist Islam. I want basic human right to criticize Islam as religion without the fear of blasphemy and attacks by the fanatic Muslims. Here I criticize the LW that in name of respect of religion, it closed the doors of criticism upon Islam. The LW should change this behaviour and should take bold steps to end the blasphemy laws and end this fake respect of religion. 

2 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Unfortunately, this is the truth. 
Staying on the middle path is always the best option. 

I am all for countering the extremist Islam and Muslims. 

But one must not become the mirror image of the extremist Muslims in order to counter them. 

RW Hindus are angry, and they are not realising that they are going down to the standards of Muslims in their struggle to counter them. It is absolutely not a wise way of countering them. 

I want LW and RW both standing together against the extremist Islam. I want basic human right to criticize Islam as religion without the fear of blasphemy and attacks by the fanatic Muslims. Here I criticize the LW that in name of respect of religion, it closed the doors of criticism upon Islam. The LW should change this behaviour and should take bold steps to end the blasphemy laws and end this fake respect of religion. 

We are all humans and we all get possessive about what we own, believe or the places where we belong. But trust me, they will tone down dramatically once this rule continues for next 2 terms. I have family roots in India who are very strong RSS followers and they listen and they agree to change. Some excited young lot is over reacting but once they realize that strength is rather in bringing change through policies, better law enforcement and lot of development, the time will mollify the intensity.

So chill we are working on it. 

50 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

We are all humans and we all get possessive about what we own, believe or the places where we belong. But trust me, they will tone down dramatically once this rule continues for next 2 terms. I have family roots in India who are very strong RSS followers and they listen and they agree to change. Some excited young lot is over reacting but once they realize that strength is rather in bringing change through policies, better law enforcement and lot of development, the time will mollify the intensity.

So chill we are working on it. 

Marz Barhta giya jooN jooN Dawa ki

The disease kept on increasing as the medicine was taken

Hopefully this works in case of Saffron Brigade, as you suggested. Hopefully BJP is able to see that coming to centre from the far right, and winning elections on bases of non-corrupt and progressive governance is much better option for BJP and for shinning India. 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Lots of Taqqiya in this thread from "ex-muslims"

RW should show the ability to participate in discussions without getting personal and name calling. 

Hopefully one day they learn how to hear the differing opinions without getting angry and without blames of conspiracy theories against them. 

There is no chance she will win this time given these comments against the majority. Elections are not far away and I would not be surprised that she has just wasted one seat by losing for her party. Talking against majority is the last thing a smart candidate would do so close to the elections.

22 hours ago, Moochad said:

Take note,

The crypto-Islamist wants to prosecute people for saying 'go to Pakistan', but he has the nerve to criticize people who are against defaming another's religion. 

The illiterate bugger doesn't know that it was an Atheist Nehru who brought blasphemy laws into India. 

Why expect anything else from a crypto-Islamist? Stupidity and hypocrisy is their calling card.

Summary:

Haraam- When people say what I don't like --> they should be jailed. 

Halaal-  When people say what I like--> they should not be jailed. 

:phehe:

I predicted this "thekedar of humanity" 's behavior months ago.

It is not unfair, you possibly will try to impose your dream through violence, if you see how few people comparatively care for your dream. That is what many people do, think humans are flawed when they fail to achieve what they[want].

Your dreams partly come from Abrahamic thought, who also view a world of no borders(no more nationalism), people ruled under a single type of law(in your case what you consider human rights, in their case Biblical or Sharia law), etc.

I am still asking you to prove that the Indian constitution is secular when it gives different rights to people of different religions? I am wondering why you can't answer that? 

Nice strawman saying I support the "caste system", don't lie or misrepresent what I said.

Less than a year later, he proposes using force to silence those who disagree with him, proving me correct. :rofl: 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/113058-should-slandering-the-loyalty-of-other-indian-by-saying-go-to-pakistan-be-made-a-criminal-offence-just-like-negro/?tab=comments#comment-3876092

This is the problem with fanatics: they are so easy to read, and their behavior is so easy to predict. They always use the cover of "humanity" to aide their imperialism. 

Screenshot-1.png

Edited by Tibarn

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Vilander you finally figured out how to scroll back pages. Bravo!

But the answer(s) you are looking for is on page 2 and 3 of this thread.

At this rate, maybe after another 20 days you would be able to work your way around and locate it. 

What ever crap. You stay exposed in this thread for your hypocrisy. You are fooling no one.

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

RW should show the ability to participate in discussions without getting personal and name calling. 

Hopefully one day they learn how to hear the differing opinions without getting angry and without blames of conspiracy theories against them. 

Oh poor you poor you. Did I name call you. This is ridiculous. If that is name calling, you should sit in home and don't venture outside. You can't be reasoned with. I made a general comment and somehow you took offense. 

You are the one who uses the victim mentality as a cloak while hiding the sword of lies that you showed in that MF Hussain thread. Infact this IS taqqiya for those who dont know what it means.

You made it personal and accusing me of being personal :wall:. You will make a good lawyer. Keep on banging on your agenda until the defendant cracks under duress. Now I'm getting personal. I just did. Congrats. You have drawn me to your mudslinging match

Edited by Real McCoy

22 hours ago, Moochad said:

The crypto-Islamist wants to prosecute people for saying 'go to Pakistan', but he has the nerve to criticize people who are against defaming another's religion. 

Once again only false allegations. 

It is not me, but the Indian Judiciary which rejected the cases against MF Hussain. 

And I am not fully in agreement with the conduct of Mr. Hussain.

And now look at your own double standards. When talk is about use of Blasphemy laws from Muslim point of view (banning of books by Rushdie and Nasrin)  then you protest against these blasphemy laws. But when it comes to criticizing Hindu religion, then you say Jai Blasphemy laws. For example, the book about eating of Beef in Vedas has been banned in India, and you people clap upon this, saying it is a conspiracy against India and Hindu Dharam by the communists. 

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

Summary:

Haraam- When people say what I don't like --> they should be jailed. 

Halaal-  When people say what I like--> they should not be jailed. 

:phehe:

Doost, apney Garayban meiN Jhankoo before making false allegations against the others. 

Look above to see your Double Standards of making things Halal for yourself and Haram upon the others. 

As far as your blame upon me is concerned, then I don't agree with you. I firmly believe if Mr. Hussain was found guilty, then he should have been punished for that crime. He is no one for me.  But it is Indian Judiciary which gave him the benefit of doubt. Despite this judiciary verdict, I still find behaviour of Mr. Hussain morally not up to the standards. 

As far as making allegation that other person is a traitor and he has no right to express his opinion, then it should be a criminal offence. I don't want to see such thing in Pakistan where minorities are humiliated by blaming them to be the traitors of Pakistan. And it is the same for the Indian minorities too, or any minority any where in the world. This is plain discrimination and hate speech, which should be stopped. 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Oh poor you poor you. Did I name call you. This is ridiculous. If that is name calling, you should sit in home and don't venture outside. You can't be reasoned with. I made a general comment and somehow you took offense. 

You are the one who uses the victim mentality as a cloak while hiding the sword of lies that you showed in that MF Hussain thread. Infact this IS taqqiya for those who dont know what it means.

You made it personal and accusing me of being personal :wall:. You will make a good lawyer. Keep on banging on your agenda until the defendant cracks under duress. Now I'm getting personal. I just did. Congrats. You have drawn me to your mudslinging match

I feel we are finished with our opinions on the case. 

Let us depart from the topic in friendly manner without getting angry upon each other. It is just difference of opinion, and not the end of the world. 

29 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I feel we are finished with our opinions on the case. 

Let us depart from the topic in friendly manner without getting angry upon each other. It is just difference of opinion, and not the end of the world. 

you are pretty much finished with your agenda on the site actually. Your whole false equivalence trick has been on play from Pakistan for aeons, its an old trick which did not work the first time. 

you are pretty much finished with your agenda on the site actually. Your whole false equivalence trick has been on play from Pakistan for aeons, its an old trick which did not work the first time. 

It is your opinion and I welcome it, but I don't agree with it. My opinion is not even needed for equivalence while thousands of external proofs are enough that  extremists of both countries or all over the world are working in the same way. I am merely let the people remind of these facts again and again here. 

22 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

extremists of both countries or all over the world are working in the same way

Lol no proof exists. Can you show me proof of any instance of a Indian Hindu terrorists doing terror activities in an other country. An Indian national. 

There are multiple instances of Pakistani Muslim terrorists. Its hard to find even an Indian muslim terrorist there were a few induring ISIS time.

In any case there is no equivalence between radical islam and radical hinduism. False equivalence from you sorry and i am speaking based on facts not my opinion. 

Edited by Vilander

Hindus have been ruthlessly persecuted against in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Myanmar etc for many decades now. When was the last time you heard about a Hindu terror group in those countries? As in the equivalent of jihadis shouting Jai Shri Ram/Jai Mata Di and launching suicide attacks on non-Hindus in those countries? Has there been a single Hindu who carried out terror strikes in the name of Hinduism in foreign lands? If not shut up and stop your agenda. There is no comparison with Islam, all dharmic faith systems are much much much more non-violent than the ones that emerged from the desert. Islam is the worst in this matter and facts prove that. 

Edited by Gollum