Match 37,Delhi Capitals vs Kings 11 ,20 apr 2019, Qila Kotla, 20:00 IST

beetle

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Very few batsman can hit the ball from ball 1. That used to be the role of Raina. We haven't found his replacement yet. Closest we have is the inconsistent KKD who i don't think will get even a single game with Dhoni.

Neither kkd nor pant will get a single game

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

DK lacks power game. Don't get too overwhelmed by Nidahas.Lower middle order needs a power hitter. Atleast one more to support Pandya. If not Pant then someone else but DK doesn't seem to be right choice.

DK is more a timer than power hitter.. One thing he needs to learn is that there are numbers beyond 30 and he can score those too..

One power hitter is Pandya should be good for the lower middle order..

With Dhoni and Pandya taking no. 5 and 7,  I like the option of playing Rahul at 4 and Shankar/DK at 6.  Shankar can play the slow game or power game if required.. He needs to show more temperament and learn when to play which kind of gam.e

1 minute ago, bowl_out said:

DK is more a timer than power hitter.. One thing he needs to learn is that there are numbers beyond 30 and he can score those too..

One power hitter is Pandya should be good for the lower middle order..

With Dhoni and Pandya taking no. 5 and 7,  I like the option of playing Rahul at 4 and Shankar/DK at 6.  Shankar can play the slow game or power game if required.. He needs to show more temperament and learn when to play which kind of gam.e

Shankar/dk at 6. That's where I see the problem. Fine with Rahul or Shankar at 4. Dhoni is done. He won't get Unadcut at Internationals and he will troll us anyway playing the finishers role not taking any chances. Pandya alone cannot click all the matches.