Mumbai Indians ( aka Bambis ) are rumored to be employing few illegal entities !!!

velu

49 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Kindly read the OP of this thread to know who actually has the grouse. I don't care if people worship or hate Sachin. Just wanted to show who the real CSK fans are unlike our resident Chuskis here. :dontknow:

What is your point :laugh: Why do you care if CSK fans like or don't like Sachin. Are you sure you're not a bhakt :phehe:

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Kindly read the OP of this thread to know who actually has the grouse. I don't care if people worship or hate Sachin. Just wanted to show who the real CSK fans are unlike our resident Chuskis here. :dontknow:

not sure why you are picking me ..

i am supporting :csk: from IPL 1 onwards .. probably CSKs #1 fan 

11 hours ago, velu said:

not sure why you are picking me ..

i am supporting :csk: from IPL 1 onwards .. probably CSKs #1 fan 

Just trying to know who real CSK fans are? :dontknow: Unfortunately this forum has full of fake CSK fans. Half (?) of them have adopted CSK because their team haar see bee is crap. These fans try to rile Sachin worshippers but in the process go overboard in their hate or fake hate.

37 minutes ago, Pollack said:

These fans try to rile Sachin worshippers but in the process go overboard in their hate or fake hate. 

:hysterical: Why does a player need to be worshiped is what I want to know. These bhakts troll every Rahul, VVS, nowadays Dhoni video on the internet. They get very emotional. Im speaking real emotions unlike Dhoni in that roar of the lion clip. They didnt even spare RD's retirement video. Our batting as a unit got stronger with the help of Rahul, VVS, Ganguly and Sehwag. I don't see Dhoni fans trashing Sehwag, Gambhir and Yuvraj's achievements

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

:hysterical: Why does a player need to be worshiped is what I want to know. These bhakts troll every Rahul, VVS, nowadays Dhoni video on the internet. They get very emotional. Im speaking real emotions unlike Dhoni in that roar of the lion clip. They didnt even spare RD's retirement video. Our batting as a unit got stronger with the help of Rahul, VVS, Ganguly and Sehwag. I don't see Dhoni fans trashing Sehwag, Gambhir and Yuvraj's achievements

Those emotions seemed really real. His voice was choking.

On 4/27/2019 at 5:28 PM, asterix said:

Thanks for coming out as real Midget fans... I always knew no matter how much you make fun of him, deep under you guys love him to the core.... Really classless of you guys to bad mouth him in every unrelated discussions here....

Shame on you guys... :facepalm:

For real? :rotfl:

A bunch of obsessed old trolls who can't get enough of trolling complaining about this. :rotfl:

On 4/28/2019 at 10:56 AM, Real McCoy said:

Dhoni fan don't even spare young players like pant they even tried to hyped up pappu and karthik as better keeper in compare to dhoni.. Forget dhoni fan even Dhoni trash all youngsters abuse and bad mouth them on field such a classless player and their classless fan..:no:

Edited by beetle

3 hours ago, raki05 said:

Dhoni fan don't even spare young players like pant they even tried to hyped up pappu and karthik as better keeper in compare to dhongi.. Forget dhoni fan even Dhoni trash all youngsters abuse and bad mouth them on field such a classless player and their classless fan..:no:

I dont see any Dhoni fan hyping someone up or talking trash about someone. Sachin fans have earned a bad reputation of talking trash about not only an ATG but also a good human being in Dravid even on his retirement announcement. I don't know what you are talking about :noidea:

57 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I dont see any Dhoni fan hyping someone up or talking trash about someone. Sachin fans have earned a bad reputation of talking trash about not only an ATG but also a good human being in Dravid even on his retirement announcement. I don't know what you are talking about :noidea:

We have so many on icf itself who did morcha against pant also on Twitter they were abusing msk prasad when he elected pant during nz series ahead of dhoni. We also saw how dhoni brigad abused times now after wc 15 debacle.  They even abused  rat time and again when he got Odin captaincy from dhoni so plzzz don't take moral high ground. Moreover what else you expect from fan when dhoni himself abuse youngsters publicly. 

32 minutes ago, raki05 said:

We have so many on icf itself who did morcha against pant also on Twitter they were abusing msk prasad when he elected pant during nz series ahead of dhoni. We also saw how dhoni brigad abused times now after wc 15 debacle.  They even abused  rat time and again when he got Odin captaincy from dhoni so plzzz don't take moral high ground. Moreover what else you expect from fan when dhoni himself abuse youngsters publicly. 

Ok I'm not on twitter. I haven't seen any in ICF who did that. What are you on about moral high ground. Calm down :beer-bottle: