Why is Dhoni so good in IPL but not in Internationals?

Pollack

On 5/3/2019 at 12:43 PM, Pollack said:

If Dhoni can play like this in World Cup then we can have two power hitters in Pandya and Dhoni. Unfortunately I think Dhoni will play selfishly in World Cup. Won't take risks to preserve those averages.

Oh really. Look no further than your team icon for the master of all selfish batsmen

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Oh really. Look no further than your team icon for the master of all selfish batsmen

But Sachin has retired and so we don't care about him. Good if he booed for whatever reason. Let's live in the present. As of now this shameful selfish Dhoni plays with more passion and intent for CSK and not much for India. And he has been fraud freeloader in t20I for past 10 years.

Hope this WC is the last we see of Dhoni wearing Team India jersey, surely even his delusional tards won't fancy him making a fool out of himself any longer plus he's also past his expiry date in international T20s by at least 8 years. I think we would have won an extra WT20 had we persisted with DK in this format, even in our inaugural T20 match against RSA he showed better (T20 specific) finishing skills than what Cool could muster in the next 12 years. 

By all means let him continue playing this tamasha league, damn I want the youngsters to make their way into our national sides...a plethora of world class, exciting talent waiting to own the stage.  

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

You forgot booing in Mumbai, vadapaajis hometown :winky:

Dude, Dhoni is way past his time in ODI's. He has cost many matches with his batting now. You're in denial if you think he's going to be useful in the WC. Come out of your CSK/MI/ BOMBAY/SENNAI bubble and see the truth.