Government unearths Rs 49,158 crore of indirect tax evasion in FY19

jusarrived

53 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

:facepalm:I signed up during the pulwama attack when I saw idiots like gollum and other bhakts spouting nonsense in the name of deshbhakti, I saw jatboy, testfan and a couple more users fighting against the herd of war mongering bhakts calling everyone with a different opinion as a deshdrohi/traitor and other nonsense, it is not my fault that mods only approved my membership much later, as usual bhakts with their tin foil hats spouting conspiracy theories, if you can't see the division and hatred being spread then you are even more blind than I initially thought

Yeah yeah I'm impressed with your neutrality :cantstop:

Go promote the congi narrative from past decades to present day and continue with the name calling as u've done again. It's not like you're convincing anyone other than fellow party workers/supporters like jatboy. 

55 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

That's a poor reason they give. I had read this article. Reasons are not convincing enough   Jobs are jobs even if someone got new job after quitting. It is still a job. You can always find faults.

EPFO do not cover unorganized sector Which still give most of jobs particularly poorest of poor. 

One of the best way to assess employment situation is check unskilled labour rate. they are still very low and even slightly down compared to 2012-13.

1 hour ago, ProudLiberal said:

Are you blind? I only started name calling in retaliation to jaahil bhakt behavior, do you close your eyes when your fellow bhakts spout words like liberandu, sickular and other nonsense.. That is the the reason I named my account as proud liberal, it is not that i am some big liberal myself but the bhakts have started spoiling positive words like liberal and secular. You really are full of sh!t if you cant see the name calling and jaahil behaviour from your side

Ghanta! You're the filthiest poster around by some measure and your rating is testimony to that. It's only padosis with their terrorist & paedo tendencies that garner such numbers :phehe:

Millions of businesses were run by rich people where they made cash money, paid in cash and generated lot of money unaccounted for. That money was generated using public resources like roads, electricity, water and other thing. Every nukkad wala kirana shop and hotel, real estate companies, transports businesses.. you name it and the cash evasion was going on.

Can educated posters here who opposed demonetization explain clear solution and why parties who they support never did anything to change anything? This govt did an honest attempt. Even though it gave some jolt to the economy, but we got the assessment of where, what and how much. Its a process and the goal was to collect more tax money from those who generate lot of income in an illegal way. I mean it is mind boggling that some opposed to demonetization in disguise supported these illegal businessmen who evaded huge amounts of tax money. 

All our lives we have paid taxes, straight TDS. We dont give $hit about a little break on economy if it brings more speed to our growth in a long run. We pay taxes and so should you. This government has implemented lot of schemes and started many development projects. You all know that these projects are at the fruition stages. This is going to seal the deal in coming few elections for BJP and thats why you have problem.

I personally would support any party who does better than BJP. That is .....? mind boggling options app, sp, bsp, rjd, cong, tmc:phehe:

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

EPFO do not cover unorganized sector Which still give most of jobs particularly poorest of poor. 

One of the best way to assess employment situation is check unskilled labour rate. they are still very low and even slightly down compared to 2012-13.

So, it means epfo didn't cover unorganized sector and we still had so many jobs despite that. So there must be some jobs in unorganized sector as well.

5 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Millions of businesses were run by rich people where they made cash money, paid in cash and generated lot of money unaccounted for. That money was generated using public resources like roads, electricity, water and other thing. Every nukkad wala kirana shop and hotel, real estate companies, transports businesses.. you name it and the cash evasion was going on.

Can educated posters here who opposed demonetization explain clear solution and why parties who they support never did anything to change anything? This govt did an honest attempt. Even though it gave some jolt to the economy, but we got the assessment of where, what and how much. Its a process and the goal was to collect more tax money from those who generate lot of income in an illegal way. I mean it is mind boggling that some opposed to demonetization in disguise supported these illegal businessmen who evaded huge amounts of tax money. 

All our lives we have paid taxes, straight TDS. We dont give $hit about a little break on economy if it brings more speed to our growth in a long run. We pay taxes and so should you. This government has implemented lot of schemes and started many development projects. You all know that these projects are at the fruition stages. This is going to seal the deal in coming few elections for BJP and thats why you have problem.

I personally would support any party who does better than BJP. That is .....? mind boggling options app, sp, bsp, rjd, cong, tmc:phehe:

The most important thing is intentions. Those other parties have an intention of just filling their coffers. How many political parties talked about black money before. None, zilch, nada. 

Edited by rkt.india

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

So, it means epfo didn't cover unorganized sector and we still had so many jobs despite that. So there must be some jobs in unorganized sector as well.

Leaked data Part II: Where India's jobs mess is most acute

India had a joblessness rate of 6.1% in 2017-18, a huge jump over the 2.2% registered in 2011-12, a report says.

https://m.economictimes.com/jobs/leaked-data-part-ii-where-indias-jobs-mess-is-most-acute/articleshow/68846924.cms

NSSO leaked data is clearly pointing to job crisis. Even Modi is not talking about employment in bhashans. This clearly shows that jobs particularly in unorganized sector declined.

19 hours ago, jusarrived said:

I started this thread based on actual facts . That 50K cr caught in taxes evaded is real , unlike the One trillion number you made up .  Also I know people in my own family who have been negatively impacted cos of Demonetisation , had businesses in crores hardly paid any taxes and now all of them are cursing modi . 

Same here but a good intended step is a good one 

People in India are content with cash economy because it allows them the luxury of stashing ill-gotten wealth in their houses, away from govt scrutiny. Then they will curse same govt for not doing enough for public benefit. Biggest hypocrites

23 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Leaked data Part II: Where India's jobs mess is most acute

India had a joblessness rate of 6.1% in 2017-18, a huge jump over the 2.2% registered in 2011-12, a report says.

https://m.economictimes.com/jobs/leaked-data-part-ii-where-indias-jobs-mess-is-most-acute/articleshow/68846924.cms

NSSO leaked data is clearly pointing to job crisis. Even Modi is not talking about employment in bhashans. This clearly shows that jobs particularly in unorganized sector declined.

This is contradictory when EPFO shows 76 lacs job in 17 months.  I would actually like to believe EPFO than a survey agency.  EPFO is real data and accounts.

The reason India jobs data is not credible

The CII employment survey is based on a sample of 105,347 micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs). It suggests that employment is growing at a compounded rate of 3.3% annually. The net additions over the last four years amounted to 332,394 jobs. When extrapolated over the Labour Bureau’s entire macro database, this number apparently translates to 13.5-14.9 million jobs created annually.

The political brouhaha is about the leaked NSSO data reported by Business Standard suggesting that unemployment is at a “45-year high". The NSSO samples the population for employment information once in five years, and since there is no saying whether the year chosen is a particularly bad one for the economy or not, it is pointless trying to claim some figure is the highest or lowest in 45 years. Maybe the best years for employment came somewhere in between its two surveys.

https://www.livemint.com/opinion/columns/opinion-the-reason-india-jobs-data-is-not-credible-1552427200120.html

Edited by rkt.india