Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack

Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch Pakistan matches after the Pulwama attack

• Yes
    • No, but I will watch Ind-Pak game
    • No, I wont watch any games involving Pak

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2019 at 05:32 AM

3 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

In addition to this groundbreaking boycott we should also remove the grass from our front lawns and the lettuce from our salads in an effort to completely eradicate the green colour of terror.

Furthermore we should add saffron to our daily meals and paint our cars orange in order to support our honest and exemplary leaders.

Anyone who doesn't do so has forgotten Pulwama. 

I was talking about the oath some of us took when the attacks happened. Your trying to mock this thread using ludicrous examples. There is green in our flag too. Moron.

13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I haven't made up my mind. I want to watch since its a rivalry game. But I see some people voting no and I feel like I'm sitting on the fence as @Gollum put it. I may have to bite the bullet and not watch it. That is the least I can do. Those soldiers did the ultimate sacrifice and if I'm not able to do this, I can't live with myself. So now, I won't be watching it. I have made my decision in course of me typing this post. I'm leaving my poll answer as it is to remind myself what I chose before so that I don't forget the fence sitting I did. No offense to you or other normal Pakistanis

Watch, don't watch...entirely up to you man, no need to explain yourself to others. I was joking around with that fence sitter remark. I guess most of India will watch that Indo-Pak match, so a few boycotting won't have any effect on TRP. Hope that our boys smash them and the patriotic fervor is high. 

7 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Ban everyone who voted yes :protest:

I hope broadcasters refused to broadcast those matches or are banned from showing them

I think you are joking about the banning part. Its not democracy when one group takes over and bans the other group. This poll was not to promote schism but a soft sell civil disobedience.

I like the broadcast part. But if all Indians collectively don't watch their games, they would ban it from our TV screens to show their "patriotism" and line with what the viewers want

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I think you are joking about the banning part. Its not democracy when one group takes over and bans the other group. This poll was not to promote schism but a soft sell civil disobedience.

I like the broadcast part. But if all Indians collectively don't watch their games, they would ban it from our TV screens to show their "patriotism" and line with what the viewers want

Yes I was joking, it's better such people expose themselves rather than be banned, free speech is important afterall but the wounds are still fresh to me. How can people support these people's cricket team? It's simple, watch the other teams but not this one team which is from a terrorist country which murders our soldiers and civilians yearly. 

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I was talking about the oath some of us took when the attacks happened. Your trying to mock this thread using ludicrous examples. There is green in our flag too. Moron.

100% won't watch Pak matches not involving India.

Wish BCCI had done something about PSL, that would have landed a bigger blow than WC TRP. 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

These kinda things happen. Those who sacrificed will be forgotten by the public. Our gen is hooked on TVs and mobiles. Take mobiles away from them and they will :mama:They will even sell themselves to slavery if these modern equipments are taken away from them. Even our ancestors were better than this. I can't imagine the current generation to take charge of the civil disobedience of the 1920s

I bet even lot of my generation will be watching the Pak matches in WC. So we can't blame the current generation only. Personally what right do I have to demand this generation fans should not watch Pak matches. I voted for no because I am typical oldie in some things and there is no compromise on those matters. Don't think whether to watch or not watch is a generational thing. Let the Bacchus enjoy the match if they feel it fine to do so

On 5/19/2019 at 6:23 AM, panther said:

Great to see us beat India in a world cup, great day for world cricket.

which day is this exactly when pak beat india in a WC? are you referring to a parallel universe in the everett many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics?