India is not Hindi-Speaking States Alone, Says DMK Chief Stalin

randomGuy

20 minutes ago, gattaca said:

If an idiot like Stalin can divide the ICF. Now you can only imagine what he can do to the common folk. 

OP has divided ICF. Im sure he will make a good politician in hindi belt states. He will portray himself as Ram and Stalin as Ravan :laugh:

Just now, Vilander said:

lolz..means bengal was more *ed by muslims and goras :phehe:

the tax rate was the same across entire India. Bengal has had a population comparable to the southern 5 states for most of history and that is why Bengal was as relevant as south India combined. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

wait biceps South India, butt ( hole specifically) bengal more precisely your village..from which you came. :cantstop:

spoken like a butt-hurt southie who knows jack $hit about Indian history. Good thing we sent Chaitanya to civilize your ancestors. 

:phehe:'

PS: Biceps ? more like finger muscles. 

Edited by Muloghonto

42 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Absolutely not. 

The states are formed on the basis of languages. It has no bearing whatsoever in the national level and national politics. You, speaking a different language, has the right to state level representation and promotion of your language + culture in your given state as much as any other. You have no excess or less rights to choose a national government regardless of what state you come from. 

Threat to security is not threat to language/culture. Threat to security is legally defined as threat to your economic livelyhood, property or person. 

It is a threat when the majority imposes on the minority which is what we have been discussing till now. Not long there was a thread here on how hindi should be a national language (overriding regional languages and English) in this very section. You are conveniently skipping the main things.

Edited by Stan AF

Just now, Stan AF said:

It is a threat when the majority imposes on the minority which is what we have been discussing till now. Not long there was a thread here on how hindi should be a national language in this very section. You are conveniently skipping the main things.

mula ghanta is like that he is basically full of ****.

Just now, randomGuy said:

@Texy another guy who has been critical of Bengali voting patterns despite being a Bengali himself. That's how you gain respect. Likewise @velu @ravishingravi

@Tamil Morons here, watch and learn.

This reminds me of the days of your support for AAP. You shouldn’t be angry. Tamils have a right to choose their own leader good or bad. It should be their choice. I would rather put point across with A Raja, Kanimozhe corruption than dividing people based on linguistic basis. My be you can ask them the question on why ARaja or Kanimozhe wining after so much corruption. 

Just now, Stan AF said:

It is a threat when the majority imposes on the minority which is what we have been discussing till now.

Majority will being imposed on the minority will is the fundamental axiom of democracy. More people > less people when it comes to thinking a certain way. Only things exempted are fundamental human rights of the person and property, which is not extended to languages. 

Just now, Stan AF said:

Not long there was a thread here on how hindi should be a national language in this very section. You are conveniently skipping the main things.

And i was the one who was one of the most vocal critics of hindi being the national language in that threat. Has nothing to do with equal voting rights for citizens of India, regardless of where you live. 

1 minute ago, gattaca said:

My be you can ask them the question on why ARaja or Kanimozhe wining after so much corruption. 

i have been asking many locals the same question, i also asked whose biryani was tastier ? now that is a relevant question.

but absolute tool *s like this random dick face is here dividing folks.

31 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

and the population density has been relatively the same to each other for various regions of India for the last 3000 years.

Lol. Are you for real man??? . Sweeping under the rug with population density!!!!.

It is a well known fact that the population explosion in our country is mainly driven up by the northern states and it seems to be no end to it. It is a devastating and crushing blow in an already over populated country where we have so many structural problems.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Majority will being imposed on the minority will is the fundamental axiom of democracy. More people > less people when it comes to thinking a certain way. Only things exempted are fundamental human rights of the person and property, which is not extended to languages. 

And i was the one who was one of the most vocal critics of hindi being the national language in that threat. Has nothing to do with equal voting rights for citizens of India, regardless of where you live. 

Just because you don't seem to have a problem with the first doesn't mean the affected ones will have to remain quiet. I'm sorry there's simply no point in discussing with you anymore. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

uncle you got owned here, like elsewhere. go look after your folding business.

The only one owned here, is a kid like you who's been fed false dravidian nonsense. Should you require actual historical proof that Bengal alone is the equal of South India for economy, wealth, ahead in education and technology for most of pre-modern history, I will be happy to demonstrate it.

And yes,we too are a satellite of Ganga-Jamuna. Just like you. 

PS: No such thing as a dravidian civilization. None, nada, zip. 

2 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Lol. Are you for real man??? . Sweeping under the rug with population density!!!!.

Rug of population density. Explain to me in a democracy why should a city with 1 million people have the same # of rep to the national council as a village with 50 people. 

It is a well known fact that the population explosion in our country is mainly driven up by the northern states and it seems to be no end to it. It is a devastating and crushing blow in an already over populated country where we have so many structural problems.

It is also a well known fact that while the north is growing at a higher rate than rest of the country, for all but the last 20 years, pretty much the entire grown rate of the country has been the same. Till 1980s, TN grew at the same rate as UP, FYI. 

4 minutes ago, gattaca said:

This reminds me of the days of your support for AAP. You shouldn’t be angry. Tamils have a right to choose their own leader good or bad. It should be their choice. I would rather put point across with A Raja, Kanimozhe corruption than dividing people based on linguistic basis. My be you can ask them the question on why ARaja or Kanimozhe wining after so much corruption. 

AAP comparison doesn't hold... neither anti-tamil (or anti any region/language), nor anti-'dravidian' , neither corrupt nor communal (anti-hindu ) initially neither a caste-iest party.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Rug of population density. Explain to me in a democracy why should a city with 1 million people have the same # of rep to the national council as a village with 50 people. 

It is also a well known fact that while the north is growing at a higher rate than rest of the country, for all but the last 20 years, pretty much the entire grown rate of the country has been the same. Till 1980s, TN grew at the same rate as UP, FYI. 

Go and compare the fertility ratio between UP and TN or for that matter UP to any of the southern states. I will give you a hint. UP is 3 plus 3.3 something whereas most of south India is 1.7 or 1.8. Again here you are feeding false datas and lies.

Basically it is double that of south india. UP is TN, United Andhra and Karnataka put together in terms of that.

Edited by Stan AF

Just because you don't seem to have a problem with the first doesn't mean the affected ones will have to remain quiet. I'm sorry there's simply no point in discussing with you anymore. Cheers.

the only negatively affected ones in the district structure, are hindi speakers + bengali speakers, where far more people elect 1  MLS than rest of the country. Ergo, South already is over-represented in the democratic process. 

There is no point in discussing if you want to push the ridiculous idea that since you speak a different language, you and your 30 inbred tribal members should have the same say in national politics as 500 million people.