India is not Hindi-Speaking States Alone, Says DMK Chief Stalin

randomGuy

Just now, Stan AF said:

Go and compare the fertility ratio between UP and TN or for that matter UP to any of the southern states.

Sure. Its only been a seperation for the last 30 years. Till then, UP and TN grew at the same rate from 1815 till 1975. 

Just now, Stan AF said:

I will give you a hint. UP is 3 plus 3.3 something whereas most of south India is 1.7 or 1.8. Again here you are feeding false datas and lies.

Only in the last 30 years. For all of recorded history prior, UP and TN grew at the same rate pretty much. 

Just now, Stan AF said:

Basically it is double that of south india.

Yes. They should get more seats then. 

PS: Why did you dodge the question ? Entire dravidian logic fail for all to see i suppose ?? 

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The only one owned here, is a kid like you who's been fed false dravidian nonsense. Should you require actual historical proof that Bengal alone is the equal of South India for economy, wealth, ahead in education and technology for most of pre-modern history, I will be happy to demonstrate it.

And yes,we too are a satellite of Ganga-Jamuna. Just like you. 

PS: No such thing as a dravidian civilization. None, nada, zip. 

have you folded the unmentionables separately ? Auntyji will get very angry, go do it.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Sure. Its only been a seperation for the last 30 years. Till then, UP and TN grew at the same rate from 1815 till 1975. 

Only in the last 30 years. For all of recorded history prior, UP and TN grew at the same rate pretty much. 

Yes. They should get more seats then. 

PS: Why did you dodge the question ? Entire dravidian logic fail for all to see i suppose ?? 

Why more seats??. For increasing population when we have already so much poverty, malnourishment, lack of jobs and what not?. What sort of logic is that?. And where is the reward for the southern states for keeping its population under check??

Just now, Vilander said:

have you folded the unmentionables separately ? Auntyji will get very angry, go do it.

Run 'dravidian' run. Run from facts. I guess you will hide behind panties when truth and facts are dished out, just like the entire anti-national, treasonous Dravidian cabal. 

Already we are at 130+ crores and struggling. At this rate it will cross China and there will be no end to it. I seriously don't understand how people at this time and age can be vouching for this?. If at all anything we must strive to reduce population and reward states for it. Not the other way.

Nothing more to add here.

Just now, Stan AF said:

Why more seats??. For increasing population when we have already so much poverty, malnourishment, lack of jobs and what not?. What sort of logic is that?. And where is the reward for the southern states for keeping its population under check??

Answer my question and you will know why. 

Democracy is the right of an INDIVIDUAL to elect a government. Each district of election should have the exact same # of people in it, so that each citizen of India has equal voting power. 

The reward in keeping your population in check, is higher GDP per capita. You don't get rewarded for less # of people in a democracy, you get penalized for it. 

If you have the balls, answer my question regrarding city vs village. 

Just now, Stan AF said:

Already we are at 130+ crores and struggling. At this rate it will cross China and there will be no end to it. I seriously don't understand how people at this time and age can be vouching for this?. If at all anything we must strive to reduce population and reward states for it. Not the other way.

Nothing more to add here.

Money is the reward for reducing your population. 

You don't get to override 1 person = 1 vote , x number of people = 1 seat in the parliament axiom of democracy because you are a butt hurt satellite of the main body. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Run 'dravidian' run. Run from facts. I guess you will hide behind panties when truth and facts are dished out, just like the entire anti-national, treasonous Dravidian cabal. 

ah what i cant understand what you are saying. i dont want to sniff panties, keep them to yourself - thanks for the offer though. No wonder your home state makes lots of babies what giving nature.

Southie dravidian ideology peddlers are such snowflakes. They are like the easy to offend, ultra-liberal idiot from the west. 
They whine and whine and whine about 'hindi domination', when their states have been far less affected by Hindi than other satellites( like Maharashtra, Bengal, Orissa,etc), when they got buffer between the hindi belt in form of Oryas & Marathis. 

Imagine if they were like us Bongs or the Gujjus, Marathis, Oryas, sharing a direct border with the hindi belt. These fattus wouldn't have survived even 50 years i suppose. 

Such pu$$ies. 

57 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The majority of seats are elected to where majority of people live. And even then, the lesser populated states get disproportionately greater seats. This is the most normal, natural system because national level politics is irrelevant to what language you speak or what food you eat.

As soon as you can point out where in entire history of INC did we deem the authority of each and every culture to have equal, confederate say in politics, you can call this phucked up.

Not to mention, you still need to explain why your state or your language matters in terms of national policy. Your state is not a nation.

You are spouting same old rubbish again.

When that said national policies revolve around one particular language and the people who are speaking it, there's just no point to this rubbish election. If language was the basis for the creation of our country, then it should be the basis for allotting seats as well. Then what's the point of all the states coming together under one federalism. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

I can dig up posts here where I've blasted the Hindistanis for trying to impose hindi in Bengal. I am just not a narrow-minded regional crab like you, i am a patriot towards my motherland - which is India, not Bengal. 

Good. Maybe you are too ashamed with what's happening in your state, that you hesitate to call yourself a Bengali. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

ah what i cant understand what you are saying. i dont want to sniff panties, keep them to yourself - thanks for the offer though. No wonder your home state makes lots of babies what giving nature.

You are hiding behind panties, aka bringing up panties when i brought historical facts to the table to show the southies you are a satellite just like Bengal and except for military power, you are historically less significant than Bengal. 

PS: My home state makes less babies than the entire south. 

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You are hiding behind panties, aka bringing up panties when i brought historical facts to the table to show the southies you are a satellite just like Bengal and except for military power, you are historically less significant than Bengal. 

PS: My home state makes less babies than the entire south. 

dude you are the one that brought up panties, you always bring them up. may be you have some affiliations of the cross dressing variety..who knows.

Edited by Vilander

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Money is the reward for reducing your population. 

You don't get to override 1 person = 1 vote , x number of people = 1 seat in the parliament axiom of democracy because you are a butt hurt satellite of the main body. 

Money :laugh:. Do you think we're an ultra rich saudis or somebody like norway.

We already don't have money(hint for you which is the problem) and population explosion is what causing it and adding more to the problem.

If the system doesn't work we will change the system.

Just now, Lannister said:

You are spouting same old rubbish again.

Show us how its rubbish. Show us why a city of 1 million people should have equal say in the government as a village of 50 people. 
Show us  why you speaking a language is of greater or lesser importance to NATIONAL politics.

Show us which nation allows such nonsense as you propose. 

When that said national policies revolve around one particular language and the people who are speaking it, there's just no point to this rubbish election.

Strawman. National policy does not revolve around 1 particular language. If it did, your language would've already been extinct by now, as is non-Han & non-Cantonese dialects in Chinese parts of PRC in the last century. 

If language was the basis for the creation of our country,

False. Language was never the basis for creation of our country. You just invented that nonsense. 

then it should be the basis for allotting seats as well.

Since it isnt, its not basis for allotting seats either. 

Then what's the point of all the states coming together under one federalism. 

Common socio-economic & geo-political interest, while being from the same civilization and culture. 

Your languge is a very small part of the equation and stop being such a pu$$y and learn from the Gujjus, Bongs, Oryas, etc. on how to live right next to the hindi belt and not whine so much about language.

I guess this is why the south folded so easily to the north everytime the north came knocking - no real gumption. 

Good. Maybe you are too ashamed with what's happening in your state, that you hesitate to call yourself a Bengali. 

I am extremely proud that the party that puts India first was able to breach my state. 

I am also extremely proud that most Kannadigas are not utter duffers like you to think the nation was founded on language ( false) and that language is the end-all, be-all of the nation ( also false).

You lot are pu$$ies, nothing more. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

you are historically less significant than Bengal. 

abe ghanta how do you define historical significance based on amount of panty sniffers in population ?  and how is it relevant to the statement that India is pluralistic and not only Hindi speaking states ?

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Show us why a city of 1 million people should have equal say in the government as a village of 50 people.

why should he show that ? lol he never stated it. ghanta dont bring in strawmen and ask people to respond they wont they will mercilessly troll you then you cry.