The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread

Jimmy Cliff

6 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbf9wccdxE

Watch this before it gets taken down.

Its a 2 hour conspiracy long exposition!!

This is exactly why conspiracy theorists don't have many followers. They could have made this into a 5 minute video.

I saw the first two minutes where the doctor says this is all a ploy to make humans extinct within the next few generations. That's a nice way to keep people hooked on for two hours. Not falling for that. :nono:

Can you please tell me the salient points. Pretty please.

22 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Its a 2 hour conspiracy long exposition!!

This is exactly why conspiracy theorists don't have many followers. They could have made this into a 5 minute video.

I saw the first two minutes where the doctor says this is all a ploy to make humans extinct within the next few generations. That's a nice way to keep people hooked on for two hours. Not falling for that. :nono:

Can you please tell me the salient points. Pretty please.

The usual stuff. Gates being the devil incarnate, Fauci being a fraud, Hillary being a war criminal and Trump doing the best he can in this situation. He says he isn't anti-vaccine but is anti-stupidity. Says 5G will screw up people's immune systems even more leading to further demand for more vaccines and how the future generations won't get the opportunities that we did eventually leading to human extinction. I am sure there's more but this is what I remember. But yeah, a 2 Hr + video is strictly for conspiracy nerds.

Which is why I recommend this 35 minute video instead :p:. It's a channel I've come across recently run by an American couple who are sort of "indie" film-makers who generally upload videos on conspiratorial topics in a matter of fact manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06j3awJnik

On 4/30/2020 at 9:42 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

The usual stuff. Gates being the devil incarnate, Fauci being a fraud, Hillary being a war criminal and Trump doing the best he can in this situation. He says he isn't anti-vaccine but is anti-stupidity. Says 5G will screw up people's immune systems even more leading to further demand for more vaccines and how the future generations won't get the opportunities that we did eventually leading to human extinction. I am sure there's more but this is what I remember. But yeah, a 2 Hr + video is strictly for conspiracy nerds.

Which is why I recommend this 35 minute video instead :p:. It's a channel I've come across recently run by an American couple who are sort of "indie" film-makers who generally upload videos on conspiratorial topics in a matter of fact manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06j3awJnik

Its nothing but time pass for people who have time which is aplenty due to covid19 lockdown. everyone knows gates works for the nwo and health issues with 5g is all over the internet. will they stop installing 5g towers. probably not. lets all celebrate our life while we still have it :fear1: and not fret over this unless you want some masala :pop2:

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Its either them or the freemasons but twitter is part of the elite agenda. They can create news and fake videos that are believable to the common people. I don't trust these social media :winky:

Twitter is owned by the elite yes but not everyone on Twitter is part of the agenda.