#StopHindiImposition Protests [ Only for Tammys ] !!!

velu

"Convenient of you to name Abhinanadan, Jaishankar instead of APJ Kalam who actually never spoke Hindi. was he a Tamil moron or not for conversing in English/Tamil? How about answering that question first? "

Actually replace Jaishankar with Kalam if you have to choose. S. Jaishankar is anyways brought up in Delhi.

Hindi hate problem is mainly there in TN. Vast majority of hating morons are Tamils. Hindi hate is a major political tool in that state, means you get votes if you show hate for Hindi.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

"Convenient of you to name Abhinanadan, Jaishankar instead of APJ Kalam who actually never spoke Hindi. was he a Tamil moron or not for conversing in English/Tamil? How about answering that question first? "

Actually replace Jaishankar with Kalam if you have to choose. S. Jaishankar is anyways brought up in Delhi.

Hindi hate problem is mainly there in TN. Vast majority of hating morons are Tamils. Hindi hate is a major political tool in that state, means you get votes if you show hate for Hindi.

To be honest english should only be the main linking language, forcing tamils to speak hindi won't work.

What would you like to hear? "Brother I haven't eaten" or "Baaya mere ko kaana kaane ko nai mila"? 

On 9/19/2019 at 12:44 AM, Muloghonto said:

No.Math should not be optional as math up to basic calculus is a highly developmental tool for logic. Math is to the brain what weight training are to muscles. 

Basic calculus is a highly development tool for logic?

Logic/deductive reasoning as a subject/area of research has existed for centuries before calculus was invented. 

My calculus untrained brain is clearly unable to logically draw any meaningful connect between the two.

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

English should be the primary and only link language in India. We should come out of this insecurity of being ruled over by the Brits. Its been 70 years already. Hindiwalas are mentally lazy. They don't want to learn any language other than Hindi and expect other states to learn 3 languages. You can learn Hindi like one learns French or German. Southern languages are distinctly different from Hindi. Its easier to learn Hindi if you have a Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali background because Hindi is from the same language group. Even Punjabis don't want Hindi to supercede Punjabi in Punjab as @Under_Score said. I'm against making Hindi mandatory not learning it out of your own freewill.

No it should not be the only link language. Link language should be whatever people are organically choosing and Hindi is winning. Those are the facts. Government should expedite the process and not give in to petty jealousy of Hindi like you demonstrate 

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

English should be the primary and only link language in India. We should come out of this insecurity of being ruled over by the Brits. Its been 70 years already. Hindiwalas are mentally lazy. They don't want to learn any language other than Hindi and expect other states to learn 3 languages. You can learn Hindi like one learns French or German. Southern languages are distinctly different from Hindi. Its easier to learn Hindi if you have a Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali background because Hindi is from the same language group. Even Punjabis don't want Hindi to supercede Punjabi in Punjab as @Under_Score said. I'm against making Hindi mandatory not learning it out of your own freewill.

No it should not be the only link language. Link language should be whatever people are organically choosing and Hindi is winning. Those are the facts. Government should expedite the process and not give in to petty jealousy of Hindi like you demonstrate 

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Basic calculus is a highly development tool for logic?

Logic/deductive reasoning as a subject/area of research has existed for centuries before calculus was invented. 

My calculus untrained brain is clearly unable to logically draw any meaningful connect between the two.

Yes it is. Entire math is objective quantification of logic. It is a massive advancement in the field of logic and logical suppositions are far easier to verify with mathematical quantification. 

On 9/20/2019 at 8:07 PM, MechEng said:

Agreed. South is home to black pepper, but we need to bring saffron to it.

On 9/21/2019 at 8:57 AM, MechEng said:

No, but there is not much use of saffron in your cuisine. You need it!

On 9/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, MechEng said:

Karnataka is more mid south. I was talking about proper south like TN and Kerala.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:45 PM, coffee_rules said:

Kesari baath is rava halwa with doles of saffron and ghee is a karnataka dessert. It is also served with upma/khara baath and the combo is called chow chow baath.

@MechEngso how are TN 'black'peppers exactly ? whats the link ? 

23 hours ago, Gollum said:

Local Telugus had no contribution in launching revolts? OK so now our army has language? What next, it will also have religion and caste? Going against IA's core principles? 

You assume so called 'TN morons' had no contribution in freedom struggle? Max soldiers in Bose's INA were Tamil speaking Tamils, now they were morons as well? VO Chidambram Pillai instead of being the next Tata/Birla chose to throw everything away for our freedom, but he is clearly inferior to Hindi folk, right? What next, APJ Abdul Kalam was a moron for not knowing Hindi? Or the scientists who made India a nuclear power, they also morons cos of their language choice? Nobel laureates who brought glory to India, Father of India's Green Revolution, Carnatic legends, a certain chess GM who ended decades of Soviet/Russian hegemony, many tech CEOs who lead giant companies...don't speak Hindi, lesser Indians (or orgin) maybe. Even worse than Bakis who speak a language close to Hindi... What exactly do you think Dr. Sivan should be taught, do you think knowing Hindi makes one much superior in comparison? Afterall those who don't know/care for Hindi or prefer English are TN morons, no?

And kudos if you think Hindi speaking people have done some favor to Southies for which latter should show eternal gratitude. Without TN contribution India would neither be a nuclear power nor space power...also check the names involved in our IGMD Programme, want Hindi learning certificates from those involved there as well? Doesn't matter if Tamils adopt Hindi or not, their allegiance to Tiranga stands tall. Looking at the arrogance of Hindi chauvinists I do think their concerns are justified. 

hey man what are you talking about..

Tamils are blackpeppers how can they be same as the pure saffron Indians..check your history.  And Dr. sivan he is another blackpepper cant be Indian. 

ask @MechEng he will tell you all about it. 

what an united India we are seeing evolving right here. 

15 hours ago, MechEng said:

To be honest english should only be the main linking language, forcing tamils to speak hindi won't work.

What would you like to hear? "Brother I haven't eaten" or "Baaya mere ko kaana kaane ko nai mila"? 

TN has second largest GDP for Indian states. So if Tamils are going hungry means lost of India are already dead of starvation. 

On 9/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, Muloghonto said:

No. There is no reason except jealousy to deny the most eligible native language from being link language of India. 

They do do want to learn Hindi which is seen by the massive growth in Hindi learnt informally. People have spoken, govt need to teach it to all Indians in trilingual basis. The fact that you accuse me of bowing to the Hindi speakers show that to you it’s only about regional language ego/pride and not what the nation wants or is helpful for it.

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You replied thrice to my post and vomited the same word jealousy again which was proven wrong by so many posters here, some of them even know hindi. There is no need for hindi. It doesn't provide any value to India so your other point is also invalid. English is more closer to Hindi than it is to Tamil. So not learning English by hinidwalas says they are a lazy bunch. If they are so good, why don't you live in UP and Bihar rather than in Canada.

16 hours ago, MechEng said:

With more hindiwalas moving south that phrase may be the norm throughout India and this govt is promoting it because of votes. Incredible India :phehe:

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

You replied thrice to my post and vomited the same word jealousy again which was proven wrong by so many posters here, some of them even know hindi. There is no need for hindi. It doesn't provide any value to India so your other point is also invalid. English is more closer to Hindi than it is to Tamil. So not learning English by hinidwalas says they are a lazy bunch. If they are so good, why don't you live in UP and Bihar rather than in Canada.

Disagreement does not prove that the source of disagreement isn’t jealousy.

it is jealousy because the reason to promote English exclusively as mandatory over Hindi is based on jealousy. The need for Hindi is self evident: PEOPLE ARE ADOPTING IT FASTER THAN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE. That is objective evidence of need of this language being taught to Indians. It’s value is because people want it, which is why it’s spreading. We merely want this spread to be done properly, through education and help the process along.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Disagreement does not prove that the source of disagreement isn’t jealousy.

it is jealousy because the reason to promote English exclusively as mandatory over Hindi is based on jealousy. The need for Hindi is self evident: PEOPLE ARE ADOPTING IT FASTER THAN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE. That is objective evidence of need of this language being taught to Indians. It’s value is because people want it, which is why it’s spreading. We merely want this spread to be done properly, through education and help the process along.

There are atleast 3-4 people disagreeing with you apart from me. Maybe you are wrong :noidea: Show your bravery where it counts not on the internet by posting more gibberish

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

There are atleast 3-4 people disagreeing with you apart from me. Maybe you are wrong :noidea: Show your bravery where it counts not on the internet by posting more gibberish

I never said you are the only jealous southie here of English. Ha I g a few others and a classic India hater in underscore doesn’t prove anything since you skirted my valid point  son why Hindi should be taught. You saying it’s not needed , minimizing its spread in India etc are all blatant falsehoods, stemming from jealousy.

18 hours ago, randomGuy said:

You have never been to TN or never met Tamils. I don't hate hindi. I don't like it made a compulsory school subject.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

I never said you are the only jealous southie here of English. Ha I g a few others and a classic India hater in underscore doesn’t prove anything since you skirted my valid point  son why Hindi should be taught. You saying it’s not needed , minimizing its spread in India etc are all blatant falsehoods, stemming from jealousy.

Now you are even scared to mention his name @Under_Score :laugh: His challenge has affected you mentally. Don't call me something you wouldn't do in real life. I know you wouldn't because you're such a coward

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

With more hindiwalas moving south that phrase may be the norm throughout India and this govt is promoting it because of votes. Incredible India :phehe:

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

@MechEngso how are TN 'black'peppers exactly ? whats the link ? 

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

hey man what are you talking about..

Tamils are blackpeppers how can they be same as the pure saffron Indians..check your history.  And Dr. sivan he is another blackpepper cant be Indian. 

ask @MechEng he will tell you all about it. 

what an united India we are seeing evolving right here. 

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

TN has second largest GDP for Indian states. So if Tamils are going hungry means lost of India are already dead of starvation. 

Aiyayiyo!!!! I never said tamil is not cool bro!

Yenna rascala!! Maaind it!!!

Edited by MechEng

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Now you are even scared to mention his name @Under_Score :laugh: His challenge has affected you mentally. Don't call me something you wouldn't do in real life. I know you wouldn't because you're such a coward

Lol. Again, nice dodge about Hindi and it’s effects because of your jealousy . Hindi will be the native link language of India and we won’t let petty regional jealousies stand in the way.