Kohli looking to win kingfisher fairplay award all by himself !!!

velu

"Spectators pay a lot of money," Morgan said. "They can do what they want. You don't know how sports fans will react. Just because two guys have been punished, served their punishment and returned to play, it doesn't mean they will be accepted back into the cricket community straight away. It will take time.

"I'm not expecting anything. I think fans and supporters up and down the country will have different reactions. As they will around the world. So we'll see."

Source https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/27043645/they-do-want-morgan-do-kohli-fans-heckle-smith-warner

English captain's thinking varies from our benevolent captain 

Fairbolay is fine if we are winning but he has to resort to methods in crunch game. If he doesn’t, it will be temed as stupidity

On 6/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, sergio04 said:

bhaai dhoni ka attitude perfect thaa

na unecessary pyar dikhao na fake agression

On 6/12/2019 at 4:00 PM, someone said:

We are Team India, not Team Kohli. Stupid thing by the captain, as we can clap or boo players on our own....

On 6/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, Cricketics said:

Unrelated to what I am saying. I don't give a damn whether its right or wrong on Kohli. I am talking about something different.

I am sharing that some Indian people can be so unoriginal and copy cats sitting in the crowd. They chose to boo Smith after copying English crowd. Same folks were supporting Smith probably during IPL and chanting for him. 

Just for some limelight some fans can stoop to low, also to impress their fellow friends who come with them etc or their better half. 

The chants we hit against Pakistan is very original to me, here it looked more like copy cats trying to just gain attention rather than in your face. 

Is that Karke aya moment for Tics ?

Smith has its moments with India . Infact , Rivalry between India v Australia is becoming bigger and bigger .