Who's had the easiest or difficult schedules for the World Cup?

vice

I think New Zealand has had the easiest schedule by playing Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Bangladesh so far.   

South Africa had too many games at the beginning which is not always easy.  

Despite having a late start, India's games have been with top teams.  No easy games at the front

Look, every team plays every other team so overall there is no tough schedule. But I know what you mean. You are trying to reflect how tough the opponents are in your first few games in a row. I think if you look at that picture, NZ can also say they have a tough schedule since they play easy teams first up and all of a sudden will end up with crazy competition without having to break easy against any easy opposition in later part of the tournament.

If we look at the starting, India had an extremely tough schedule with Saf, Aus. NZ and Pak. 

Nz has a tough schedule as they now play all tough opponents from game 4 to game 9. 

Honestly India had an easy schedule in terms of they gotta see how the pitches played out and could strategize their approach. However it got balanced out  in terms of opponents they had the toughest first 4 games. Had it gone wrong Playing against weak teams in must win situations is not easy especially teams like WI and even Bangladesh

57 minutes ago, Khota said:

India has the worst schedule. It is so cramped.

Eng tried their best to make it difficult for India, aided by lauda committee. plays difficult teams upfront and starts much later than those teams so that they have less match practice and least chance for win. 

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Eng tried their best to make it difficult for India, aided by lauda committee. plays difficult teams upfront and starts much later than those teams so that they have less match practice and least chance for win. 

Agreed.