Ind vs Pak Pre-Match Discussion (WC19)

zen

49 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Met Office predictions can be very tricky. I was following these predictions before the Ind Nz match and they were changing every hour.

Currently , everyone is checking weather predictions as if there is astronomical event tomorrow 

Weather predictions are usually accurate 48 hours in advance.

3 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

why is the outfield not covered??? This means the toss will be delayed because of wet outfield :facepalm:

Yes and once they decide to toss rain will interrupt then once it stops inspection after an hour. By the time another drizzle or pouring down so inspection after another hour and the chutiyapa continues. :phehe:

I think they dont have enough cover.........yesterday saw ganguly on show saying- " we import covers from here but they themselves dont buy enough covers to cover the whole ground"
This is shameful from ECB actually. Sirf paisa chahiye gore logo ko. We have much better facilities back home in India. These idiots cant even afford covers or enough ground staffs....aur world cup host karna hai. Waah!

Cant wait for India to smash England now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This is shameful from ECB actually. Sirf paisa chahiye gore logo ko. We have much better facilities back home in India. These idiots cant even afford covers or enough ground staffs....aur world cup host karna hai. Waah!

Cant wait for India to smash England now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Shameful by ICC to, if they can take over pitches why not help county with more covers. Yea we have so much better facilities ,.....they dont have a right to cry that India has so much hold due to money well we spend it well to.