Match thread - CWC 2019 | England vs Afghanistan | - Match 24 , Manchester , June 18 2019

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Rashid was overrated by Indian and Australian experts before this WC.

I am more relieved in this WC, However. Too much respect was shown to Champa too. Champa was smacked by us. Starc spanked too. We have got the plans right. I hope we execute them well. We need to play out the initial burst of 3-4 overs from Archer. Trust me..this Eng bowling is the crappiest of them all. Pure aakthu bowlers !!!!

Just now, Singh bling said:

Afghanistan Qualified defeating other teams including windies.

I am not asking to remove Afghanistan, they need to add more teams and split them into groups .Teams like Afghanistan need to have chance to compete with teams like Ireland on big stage and feel good about themselves.

They are getting humiliated by every team here so far and it will cause more harm than good to a team like Afghanistan which has been a feel good story so far in their history.

There is no mystery in this world cup, no upsets, no close matches , no nail biting finishes.

9 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I am not asking to remove Afghanistan, they need to add more teams and split them into groups .Teams like Afghanistan need to have chance to compete with teams like Ireland on big stage and feel good about themselves.

They are getting humiliated by every team here so far and it will cause more harm than good to a team like Afghanistan which has been a feel good story so far in their history.

There is no mystery in this world cup, no upsets, no close matches , no nail biting finishes.

Well ,for Afghanistan its more or less experience from wc which matters here .

Edited by Stuge
25 minutes ago, putrevus said:

BD beating SA and WI in England were upsets.