Will Pakistan pull another Champions Trophy kind of resurgence?

30 minutes ago, Vilander said:

NZ or Banglas are going to be too much for them. Dont know which one..they might beat banglas but NZ i think its a stretch. 

Poyz are unpredictable. When josh, jazba and junoon are running through their veins, they are capable of beating anybody.

However, they can implode when no one expects them to.

33 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Pak would certainly beat NZ. Its all written in the script bro....one just need to read it. There was no way SL beat Eng but script wanted it to keep the competition for 4th team alive. Else, the matches in the last couple of weeks would have been dead rubber. No way script would allow NZ to beat Pak and knock them out so early. There are lots of money to milk on a potential quarter final between Pak & BD. Its all pre decided...hence Pak vs BD match was kept last.

Semi final onwards no script :agree:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No England in semis?

I dont want the Pakistani in knockouts,pressure will be immense.If rain messes it up or we lose rohit/kohli early due to overcast conditions an upset can happen without dhawan.Loss would be unbearable.

I want india to win the cup.But if not India ,australia and Pakistani must not win under any circumstance.

England or NZ is ok.

7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

With Eng losing today...path of Pak is getting more clearer. Everything falling in place for Pak to qualify for semi finals.

Dil Dil time :nervous:

Hold on to your seat bro, your favorite BD team ain't no push over either. Might end Pakistan's dream on Jul 5

2 hours ago, Tendulkar1996 said:

I dont want the Pakistani in knockouts,pressure will be immense.If rain messes it up or we lose rohit/kohli early due to overcast conditions an upset can happen without dhawan.Loss would be unbearable.

I want india to win the cup.But if not India ,australia and Pakistani must not win under any circumstance.

England or NZ is ok.

This. Paindoo neighbours have the best luck in the world despite doing virtually nothing. With Dhawan out and possibly Bhuvi out, I don't want that risk. We are still a much better side than poyz but Kohli and Shastri will probably end up doing something dumb like winning the toss and fielding..so it's best that match doesn't happen.