Abdul Razzaq feels Mickey Arthur will relinquish the head coach job only after he passes away

21 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Just gonna leave this here:

Be right back, gonna get my popcorn.

so this is a step up from Pakistan actually. 

Pakistan is land of pure - superior to India. 

to now, 

Indian team should allow Shami who is a musalman to play ( since he is musalman he is somehow linked to pakistan).

53 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Just gonna leave this here:

Be right back, gonna get my popcorn.

Man this is what religious brainwashing does to you,you cant see anything else with the right frame of mind with those green tinted glasses !

7 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I don’t know why they brings him as an expert. He always makes illiterate statements like these. I was his fan when he was a cricketer, as a mouthpiece he is terrible.

maybe the better commentators are unavailable. he was a good cricketer, but a terrible commentator.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:37 AM, helperononline said:

The 39-year-old Lahore-born cricketer said that Mickey Arthur wouldn’t leave the head coach job until he was dead.

I'm amazed he was able to say this after Bob Woolmer's death under suspicious circumstances. Is he making a dumb statement or is he issuing a death threat.

3 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Well I don’t know about India but majority of our cricketers are uneducated unlike a few like Misbah. So when they get the spotlight on these shows it really shows they needed to invest more in proper education. Cause no sane man would make a statement like this and consider it good.

why not have misbah on more often? or even younis...