Steven Smith is a FAR greater clutch player than fake self image obsessed Kohli can ever dream of being

Idiotic thread by a wrist slitter. Kohli already has 

58 not out in semifinals  champions trophy 2013

40+ highest scorer champions trophy final 2013 

96 not out in semifinals champions trophy 2017.

Century against Pakistan in 2015 WC.  Always a high pressure game in WC. 

Stop behaving like nuts. 

Idiotic thread by a wrist slitter. Kohli already has 
58 not out in semifinals  champions trophy 2013
40+ highest scorer champions trophy final 2013 
96 not out in semifinals champions trophy 2017.
Century against Pakistan in 2015 WC.  Always a high pressure game in WC. 

Stop behaving like nuts. 
Do you know what the *ing world cup is?

Its world cup or bust. Why does he suck every world cup knockout?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, jonas10 said:

Do you know what the *ing world cup is?

Its world cup or bust. Why does he suck every world cup knockout?

Yes I know  that and in 2016 he performed in two consecutive knockout games against Australia and windies. Do you remember that or now you will filter it and say oh I was talking about only Odi WC. 

Topic is about being clutch and that involves every knockout or do or die situation. 

Last but not the least Kohli hasn't embarrassed his country by using sandpaper like that cheat. 

Edited by Anoop K
Mistake
Yes I know  that and in 2016 he performed in two consecutive knockout games against Australia and windies. Do you remember that or now you will filter it and say oh I was talking about only Odi WC. 
Topic is about being clutch and that involves every knockout or do or die situation. 

Last but not the least Kohli hasn't embarrassed his country by using sandpaper like that cheat. 
Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about world cup... The actual world cup.

Look he's failed miserably in world cup knockout games. Those are the facts.

Entire country doesn't shut down to watch 4th in a 7 match bilateral odi series with sri Lanka.

He's hit big scores but not when they mattered the most... The world cup!

New Zealand even said they watched the champion trophy game with Pakistan to build the same attack plan to destroy him. He's helpless to left hand pace in pressure matches.

17 minutes ago, jonas10 said:

Entire country doesn't shut down to watch 4th in a 7 match bilateral odi series with sri Lanka.

New Zealand even said they watched the champion trophy game with Pakistan to build the same attack plan to destroy him. He's helpless to left hand pace in pressure matches.

It is now just becoming laughable. Look at the filter. 'Left hand in pressure match'. So Virat becomes good against left hand in league matches.  

23 minutes ago, jonas10 said:

There is nothing called actual World Cup. Entire country  stops for T20 WC too. And Kohli has two MoS  in it. Two great knockout performances or may be even more. 

There is nothing called actual World Cup. Entire country  stops for T20 WC too. And Kohli has two MoS  in it. Two great knockout performances or may be even more. 
You can twist your logic any way you want but the world cup of tendulkar Richards khan warne etc is the world cup.

As long as you acknowledge he's been awful in 3 straight semi finals.

2 hours ago, Anoop K said:

cricket world cup is in ODI format, t20 format only has world t20, its not the world cup you should go ask ICC why they named it such.

Couple of Aravinda's knocks in the knockouts in 1996 have to happen for Kohli. Both were clutch knocks. Kohli's vulnerable batting style against new ball will not let him overcome this issue that easily.
In India Kohli should do well.
2 hours ago, CG said:
23 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:
Couple of Aravinda's knocks in the knockouts in 1996 have to happen for Kohli. Both were clutch knocks. Kohli's vulnerable batting style against new ball will not let him overcome this issue that easily.

In India Kohli should do well.

May be. But walking across the stumps

very early is not ideal

On 7/13/2019 at 5:33 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Yeah and after that we might need Warne's spells from 99 wc. :p:

Definitely he is..Overrated piece of trash.. Didn't come across this clip till now. Ab yeh mahashay sikhyenege kya sahi hai aur nahi. Agree about people abusing Shami but what's with this calling out all people on SM as spineless. Ha bhai humne Cricket nahi khela,waise to tujhe bhi lowdu cricket ke alawa comment karne ka koi right nai hai. Fir bhi 12th fail saala Education pe pelta hai, crowd ko Smith ko respect dene ki liya gyna deta hai-bhai nahi karni respect tujhe kya fark padta hai *. aur fir aa jayega Diwali pe patakhe ke liye..A piece of ****..

5 minutes ago, jonas10 said:

Kohli is the guy you want if you're chasing Sri Lanka in hero Honda cup. He is not the guy you want in a world cup knockout. Media has never called him out for his habitual choking in world cup matches and even the humilating CT vs Pakistan.

media will never call him out. he is beyond criticism