Rohit & Virat Issue Post Worldcup.

29 minutes ago, bahubali said:

Ya he managed dhoni also ver well like sending him at 7 at the time of collapse also left out highest wkt taker out in all important sf. Talk about being under the rock.

Leaving out Shami was not a huge mistake,Bhuvi did just fine.I have no idea why Dhoni was sent at no7 .It took me a month to get that loss out of my system. I did not follow anything after that loss.Unless Dhoni is out of the team this team will not win anything .I don't think you are wrong if you want to blame Kohli for Dhoni still in the team .But I think Dhoni's influence is beyond captain and coach.

Dhoni is the leech who is sucking the blood out of Indian cricket, I have no idea why everyone licks his boots(media and selectors/players including captain).

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

LOL. Go and check Kumble Kohli saga and how it all errupted when he became coach. Kohlis contribution to Indian team has been bringing in Pant and Chahal. These are two lads which Kohli has supported. Everyone else is in that team despite Captain magician trying his best to screw their careers. That includes Dhawan Rohit Kuldeep Jadhav Rahul Pujara, Mayank, Gill, Shami and so on.

Some are neutrals. You dont even need to read story. You can see it in every game

Nobody knows what exactly happened and 90% of what you read in media about that is pure Desi imagination. So I repeat my question, if he didn't support Kuldeep, why did he even played him along chahal in all those ODIs when he could have played Jadeja or anyone else?

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

So, why dont you give him the players. Dear Einstein, Captain makes the team

Are you for real.How will he get any player if there is no talent. Indian team played four spinners in 70s , it was not any captain's fault as India did not have any fast bowlers.

There is no middle order talent who is worth talking in the country, show me one then we will talk.He is captain not god.

5 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Nobody knows what exactly happened and 90% of what you read in media about that is pure Desi imagination. So I repeat my question, if he didn't support Kuldeep, why did he even played him along chahal in all those ODIs when he could have played Jadeja or anyone else?

Media is only source between captain king celebrity and pheasant like us. There is nothing to deny what came in media

14 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

I though Shami was in the team and he dropped him for a trundler who cant take wicket to save his ass. You said india is facing middle order problem since 2015. Than what the hell Mr. Kohli is doing as captain??? The fact is that if Kohli cant win a tournament with this bowling line up than he can never win. 

Your questions , what the hell is he doing since 2015.He became captain in 2017 .If you were given captaincy instead of Kohli who would have played in middle order.

You need both bowling and batting to win.He as a captain made this bowling potent by dropiing his two main spinners just like that and drafted two unkown wrist spinners .

Edited by putrevus
1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Your questions , what the hell is he doing since 2015.He became captain in 2017 .If you were given captaincy instead of Kohli who would have played in middle order.

You need both bowling and batting to win.He as a captain made this bowling potent by dropiing his two main spinners just like that and drafted two unkown wrist spinners .

Kohli is trying likes of Rayudu, Rahane, Jadhav in middle order. You want to say india dont have better players than these three for middle order. Yeah he dropped two main spinners but does not have the guts to drop the biggest problem for indian LOI team. Because of whom the balance of team is always sacrificed to make a spot for him. So you want to say india has stopped producing talent after king kohli hence we are no able to find good middle order players lol

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are you for real.How will he get any player if there is no talent. Indian team played four spinners in 70s , it was not any captain's fault as India did not have any fast bowlers.

There is no middle order talent who is worth talking in the country, show me one then we will talk.He is captain not god.

No talent. India of 70s. What sort of logic you put in. Followers and professional and reach of Indian cricket has reached to around 90% of population. Facilities are best in class and professional cricketer count is in thousands. Its not a game of aristcrats of India. Commmoner like Jharkhandee is now retiring. Thats how far ahead we have come. So your no talent theory has no  spine at all.

1 minute ago, mishra said:

No talent. India of 70s. What sort of logic you put in. Followers and professional and reach of Indian cricket has reached to around 90% of population. Facilities are best in class and professional cricketer count is in thousands. Its not a game of aristcrats of India. Commmoner like Jharkhandee is now retiring. Thats how far ahead we have come. So your no talent theory has no  spine at all.

After king kohli india has stopped producing talents lol

3 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

Kohli is trying likes of Rayudu, Rahane, Jadhav in middle order. You want to say india dont have better players than these three for middle order. Yeah he dropped two main spinners but does not have the guts to drop the biggest problem for indian LOI team. Because of whom the balance of team is always sacrificed to make a spot for him. So you want to say india has stopped producing talent after king kohli hence we are no able to find good middle order players lol

You did not answer the question who would you have played in middle order. Young Indian players now have more avenues to showcase their talent with A tours and IPL. If they are talented they would make it to top.

Heck even trundler like Khaleel made it to Indian team and you are saying Kohli stopped players.

Gill might be one , I don't see anyone else but he is an opener not a middle order bat.

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

Instead of saying Kohli did this and did that, tell me who is the talented player who has has been neglected by the coach and captain.

You did not answer the question who would you have played in middle order. Young Indian players now have more avenues to showcase their talent with A tours and IPL. If they are talented they would make it to top.

Heck even trundler like Khaleel made it to Indian team and you are saying Kohli stopped players.

Gill might be one , I don't see anyone else but he is an opener not a middle order bat.

Gill, Shaw, Iyer and many more who never got proper chance in the team. Even Kohli used to bat at 5 or 6 when he was new. So that excuse of opener wont work lol

Just now, mishra said:

^ Bhai you see the potential, select the player,  prepare him and then win wc as unit. You want Kohli to be given a batsman like Warner and Root on day 1. Even Kohli was flop show in his first wc. 

Sorry flop show in all worlds cup :giggle:

Who is that player with potential who needs/needed to be backed and was not backed.I do follow domestic cricket I don't see any talented player who have been left out.

Kohli the batsman is a flop show in world cups that is the biggest problem for Kohli the captain.But will you drop Kohli?

2 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

Gill, Shaw, Iyer and many more who never got proper chance in the team. Even Kohli used to bat at 5 or 6 when he was new. So that excuse of opener wont work lol

It doesn’t stops there. He tried his best and @putrevus and some other blind Kohli fans tried their best to justify why pujara shount be playing in Team India and the Chepu won us only test series in Australia. Allthough, I believe result might have been different if only Warner and Smith were in opposition camp.

But series win is a series win. And Chepu gets all credit.

3 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

Are you kidding me, Gill was not ready (he should have been selected for WI tour) and Shaw is an opener.We all saw Gill how well he did in middle order for KKR in middle order.

Kohli started as an opener not no5 in odis. Iyer is not big a deal at all.

Who is that player with potential who needs/needed to be backed and was not backed.I do follow domestic cricket I don't see any talented player who have been left out.

Kohli the batsman is a flop show in world cups that is the biggest problem for Kohli the captain.But will you drop Kohli?

Are you kidding me? I can throw many names whi should have been chkd based on IPL. But Its not my job. Its kohlis job its Shastri job. Ithey are failures if they cant find and groom 

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are you kidding me, Gill was not ready (he should have been selected for WI tour) and Shaw is an opener.We all saw Gill how well he did in middle order for KKR in middle order.

Kohli started as an opener not no5 in odis. Iyer is not big a deal at all.

You got to be kidding when you are declaring all upcoming players as failure lol

I wish TM would have done same thing with Kohli.

Shaw is gone for some time. Gill will not be ready as long as Kohli is captain. And if they get any chance they will be dropped at first failure.

25 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Bowlers don't make kohli insecure.

They help him win matches as a captain and rarely do bowlers become big brands in India.

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

Are you kidding me? I can throw many names whi should have been chkd based on IPL. But Its not my job. Its kohlis job its Shastri job. Ithey are failures if they cant find and groom 

No you must kidding.We all saw how well glorified hack like Rahul  who is superstar in IPL did , he is the best we got.They are coach and captain they can groom and find talent if it exists they cannot create talent.