Sanjay Banger is replaced by Vikram Rathour as batting coach while Bharath Arun n R Sridhar retain their respective positions.

On 8/22/2019 at 11:29 AM, kubrickian said:

Those were the glory days of Indian batting - Vikram Rathore, Devang Gandhi, Shivsunder Das, Sujith Somsunder etc. Legendary 90s opening batsmen. :hail: 

the great days of yore. However, I feel that Das and especially Ramesh were a cut above the rest like Gandhi, Rathore, etc.

In fact now that I think of it, it's clear that there are several coaching positions open that BCCI isn't filling up because of corruption or incompetence or both. Rathore, Das, Gandhi, Bharadwaj and Somsunder should apply.

1. How to get on and off the team bus Coach (Also called the Coach Coach)

2. How to laundry Kohli's jock straps Coach

3.  How to drop your cringing "hello dear, be my frand and show me your bobs" desiness and pick up chicks at bars Coach (Also called the Chota Shastri Coach Approach)

These are just some that come immediately to mind.  I'm sure there are more.

Edited by NameGoesHere
On 8/23/2019 at 1:34 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

poor RCB owner have the same stand thats why they get wooden spoon every year and next year also they ll get one

Apart from darren sammy who won more then one t20 title.....even dhoni didnt build t20 team well but atleast he has every world title in his kitty add cb series , IPLs and 2-3 asia cup so no one can deny that he didnt knew how to win tournaments. Captaincy alone cant win u title but poor captaincy alone it can impact ur chances big time. 

Roht dhoni dont win IPL every year ....no one can but they know how to win and keep calm in final ofcourse other factors will happen to . Kohli looses his kool and hence looses high pressure game, same problem was with ganguly, SA team for years......

Its simple if something is happening again n again something is wrong for sure......

No matter how much denial u live in captaincy is one of the biggest issues. Dhoni won CT 2013 which much more weeker team and kohli didnt win with better team in 2017 and 2019 Wc. Look at 2013 CT team......dhawan only played 5-7 odi, Rohit was new to opening, kohli was a damn good player but not great then, no.4 was then also a concern, raina dhoni out of form......bowling- no bumrah, bhuvi was only a new bowl bowler, no kulcha , umesh the leak machine.....

Dhoni has World T20 because of sheer luck, Dhoni did all he could to lose that  cup except Misbah choked. Dhoni sending Jadeja over Yuvraj in 2013 ,We can go over how many screwup Dhoni had during his captaincy.

I don't care about IPL , I don't follow it.Kohli is the best test captain India ever had and if he had any batting from himself or anyone else he would have done far better as captain in odis too.It was not his captaincy which is the problem it is his batting in crunch matches which is the bigger problem.

You don't change the captain just to change.India has not won an ICC tournament since 2013 even though it has been the one of the consistent teams  .Only morons will change captains who have that high winning percentage.You are talking as if India was winning ICC tournaments under Dhoni left right and center.

Kohli also has raised his level as a batsman after becoming captain which is a rarity.I don't see any reason why Kohli needs to be changed.

Edited by putrevus

Kohli needs to be changed because he does not exude any confidence of knowing how to win trophies. Multiple years as IPL captain, once as Asia Cup captain and now two ICC trophies - enough proof there to draw some conclusions.

Dhoni took the team to finals of 2014 T20 WC and semis of 2015 WC and 2016 T20 WC. Yet the clamour then rightfully was to move on from him as the team needed a new direction. In LOIs, this has not happened in his nearly 30 months as captain and is unlikely to change barring a miracle 

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni has World T20 because of sheer luck, Dhoni did all he could to lose that  cup except Misbah choked. Dhoni sending Jadeja over Yuvraj in 2013 ,We can go over how many screwup Dhoni had during his captaincy.

Luck n bad luck happens once or twice when it happens again n again means their is a pattern

he won many trophies mean he did something right 

I don't care about IPL , I don't follow it.Kohli is the best test captain India ever had and if he had any batting from himself or anyone else he would have done far better as captain in odis too.It was not his captaincy which is the problem it is his batting in crunch matches which is the bigger problem.

Kohli has been the best test captain no doubt but in some ways which every captain has been

Lets not forget he has been best in an era where every team is struggling and Indian team has been peak at its talent suppy

I dont judge a captain by result but by how he uses the resorces he has. We are talking about LOI captainct v/s test ...completely diff ball game

You don't change the captain just to change.India has not won an ICC tournament since 2013 even though it has been the one of the consistent teams  .Only morons will change captains who have that high winning percentage.You are talking as if India was winning ICC tournaments under Dhoni left right and center.

What else does matter in LOI??? useless bilaterals :phehe:

Kohli also has raised his level as a batsman after becoming captain which is a rarity.I don't see any reason why Kohli needs to be changed.

again raising his own perfomance is diff to captaincy 

On 8/26/2019 at 4:10 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Luck n bad luck happens once or twice when it happens again n again means their is a pattern

he won many trophies mean he did something right 

Kohli has been the best test captain no doubt but in some ways which every captain has been

Lets not forget he has been best in an era where every team is struggling and Indian team has been peak at its talent suppy

I dont judge a captain by result but by how he uses the resorces he has. We are talking about LOI captainct v/s test ...completely diff ball game

What else does matter in LOI??? useless bilaterals :phehe:

again raising his own perfomance is diff to captaincy 

He is best captain India ever had in all formats.He took over captaincy in 2017 for LOIs what the heck DHONI WIN FROM 2013 TO 2017, He led India  in  two t20 world cups and got all time great performances from Kohli in both of them.2015 world cup India won all league matches only to fail in semis just like 2019.But somehow your myopic mind does not process that information.

He is best captain India ever had in all formats.

Number never suggest real pic

why wud u compare lets say kohli or azhar captaincy when kohli had far greater talent 

He took over captaincy in 2017 for LOIs what the heck DHONI WIN FROM 2013 TO 2017, He led India  in  two t20 world cups and got all time great performances from Kohli in both of them.2015 world cup India won all league matches only to fail in semis just like 2019.But somehow your myopic mind does not process that information.

atleast dhoni has won world tournaments in multination tournament....now tell me what has kohli won apart from useless bilaterals 

Atleast dhoni won 2013 CT with a lesser team, an excuse u keep giving for kohli not winning anything